simple question for the WTC collapse

Days

VIP Member
Aug 12, 2013
My father was the largest permanent installation window washing manufacturer in the nation. We actually did work for the architect that designed the World Trade Center. My father described the man as an absolute genius in his field. One of the biggest concerns when manufacturing equipment that will hold men's lives is structural failure. As a rigger and installer, I understood breaking strengths for the materials I worked with and things like torque and sheer and how to analyze the forces acting upon my rigging. So, when I listened to the government explanation of how and why the WTC towers collapsed, I had to scratch my head in disbelief. Mostly, the only explanation put forth was the pancake theory... but when it was pointed out that pancaked floors would have left behind the core, the official story went blurry and sort of settled in this idea that the core was somehow pulverized by the weight of the tops bearing down upon them... as if the weight of the tops weren't always bearing down upon them, as if that isn't exactly what the core holds up.

Mostly, it is a taboo subject with the government, mostly they just don't want to talk about it. They put out contracts with NIST for them to work up some kind of explanation, actually paying for it with our taxes. The NIST contractors that won the contracts did their best to toss out real engineering studies that were somehow concluding what the government wanted to hear, without bothering to make any logical sense, but that wasn't the true goal as everyone involved understood it, a cover up doesn't need to make sense it just papers over the crime and walks away. So it was mission accomplished by NIST, and still we have no clear explanation of structural failure, no congruent story that shows exactly what happened, and yes, that's exactly what engineers normally provide.

So, let me ask you... how did those towers collapse?

I get all kinds of whacky answers, like the office fires super heated the steel; and other ridiculous nonsense that has no bearing in the real world, but when it comes right down to it, the bottom line is the government explanation for structural failure relies on the weight of the structure collapsing itself. The structure is designed to hold its own weight + a lot of people (that had already left the tower when it collapsed) + class four hurricane winds. Since the structural integrity of the lower floors were 100% intact, this idea that the weight of the upper portions of the towers somehow collapsed the lower portions makes absolutely no sense... not to anyone with any understanding of structural failure.

But just for the fun of it, let me ask the question anyway. Could you please point out the big heavy object that is crushing the floors below it? Because when I look at pictures of the collapse at their halfway point in their free fall speeds, drop to the pavement below; I can't see any top portion of tower doing this herculean crushing of the entire structure below it. That's because the demolition wave began at points of impact and went in both directions; down and up, and since the towers were struck in the upper portions, the tops were blown to pieces by the time the bottoms were still only half blown to pieces. So, there was no upper tower portion left bearing down upon the lower portions of the tower. Which is why I scratched my head in disbelief at all those explanations that relied on this nonexistent weight to do all this crushing downward against the vertical core. The upper portions would have been pathetically incapable of performing that crushing had they existed to do so. But they didn't exist to do so. They were already gone by the halfway point of the demolition wave in the lower portions.

Okay school children, Could you please point out the big heavy object that is crushing the floors below it?

images

images

Last edited:
invisible aliens, I presume. Invisible Aliens about two miles tall, and quite fat, must have sat on the towers; but you know what? If they were made of flesh and blood and not something much denser, like say LEAD or GOLD, those two mile high invisible aliens could have sat on the towers and the towers would have made a pretty sturdy stool for them.... still no collapse.

invisible aliens, I presume. Invisible Aliens about two miles tall, and quite fat, must have sat on the towers; but you know what? If they were made of flesh and blood and not something much denser, like say LEAD or GOLD, those two mile high invisible aliens could have sat on the towers and the towers would have made a pretty sturdy stool for them.... still no collapse.

:doubt:

You've clearly never heard of repulsor technology

And you've clearly still not told me about it.

My father was the largest permanent installation window washing manufacturer in the nation. We actually did work for the architect that designed the World Trade Center. My father described the man as an absolute genius in his field. One of the biggest concerns when manufacturing equipment that will hold men's lives is structural failure. As a rigger and installer, I understood breaking strengths for the materials I worked with and things like torque and sheer and how to analyze the forces acting upon my rigging. So, when I listened to the government explanation of how and why the WTC towers collapsed, I had to scratch my head in disbelief. Mostly, the only explanation put forth was the pancake theory... but when it was pointed out that pancaked floors would have left behind the core, the official story went blurry and sort of settled in this idea that the core was somehow pulverized by the weight of the tops bearing down upon them... as if the weight of the tops weren't always bearing down upon them, as if that isn't exactly what the core holds up.

Mostly, it is a taboo subject with the government, mostly they just don't want to talk about it. They put out contracts with NIST for them to work up some kind of explanation, actually paying for it with our taxes. The NIST contractors that won the contracts did their best to toss out real engineering studies that were somehow concluding what the government wanted to hear, without bothering to make any logical sense, but that wasn't the true goal as everyone involved understood it, a cover up doesn't need to make sense it just papers over the crime and walks away. So it was mission accomplished by NIST, and still we have no clear explanation of structural failure, no congruent story that shows exactly what happened, and yes, that's exactly what engineers normally provide.

So, let me ask you... how did those towers collapse?

I get all kinds of whacky answers, like the office fires super heated the steel; and other ridiculous nonsense that has no bearing in the real world, but when it comes right down to it, the bottom line is the government explanation for structural failure relies on the weight of the structure collapsing itself. The structure is designed to hold its own weight + a lot of people (that had already left the tower when it collapsed) + class four hurricane winds. Since the structural integrity of the lower floors were 100% intact, this idea that the weight of the upper portions of the towers somehow collapsed the lower portions makes absolutely no sense... not to anyone with any understanding of structural failure.

But just for the fun of it, let me ask the question anyway. Could you please point out the big heavy object that is crushing the floors below it? Because when I look at pictures of the collapse at their halfway point in their free fall speeds, drop to the pavement below; I can't see any top portion of tower doing this herculean crushing of the entire structure below it. That's because the demolition wave began at points of impact and went in both directions; down and up, and since the towers were struck in the upper portions, the tops were blown to pieces by the time the bottoms were still only half blown to pieces. So, there was no upper tower portion left bearing down upon the lower portions of the tower. Which is why I scratched my head in disbelief at all those explanations that relied on this nonexistent weight to do all this crushing downward against the vertical core. The upper portions would have been pathetically incapable of performing that crushing had they existed to do so. But they didn't exist to do so. They were already gone by the halfway point of the demolition wave in the lower portions.

Okay school children, Could you please point out the big heavy object that is crushing the floors below it?

images

images

Because when I look at pictures of the collapse at their halfway point in their free fall speeds

They didn't collapse at free fall speeds.

Could you please point out the big heavy object that is crushing the floors below it?

That would be all the floors above the impact zone.

there was no upper tower portion left bearing down upon the lower portions of the tower

Did it evaporate? Float up? Become magically weightless?

the upper tower portion must be there because you say it is there?

one problem with that...

it isn't there.

In order for there to be a conspiracy to hide the "real" evidence of the collapse one would need to have complete control over the hundreds of investigators and clean up crews. From 4 different agencies.

It has been 12 years and not a single person has talked. Not likely with the number of people that would have to be in on the cover up.

I would agree it is the only explanation plausible .... once you rule out the demolition that was obviously employed and left it's signature throughout all the evidence. Is this what was happening when the jedi would push their hand at each other and shove objects around? Star Wars was so ahead of its time. Lucas actually did a film before Star Wars that is a must see social statement on economic rulership; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hLXOVCZr-8"]THX1138[/ame]

there you went again, I guess.

Back to whatever it was you were discussing before I arrived...

while completely ignoring the post you supposedly replied to.

A picture is worth a 1000 and that avatar of yours is priceless.

So are you on the side of the sheep or on the side of saying something original?

Can you see a huge, heavy object crushing the towers?

All I see above the demolition wave is smoke.

classic demolition

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw]AE911TRUTH PLAYSCHOOL WITH RICHARD GAGE. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back