When can I get my shot?

already got my first.
How old are you? I’m 50 I should be soon. Should I call my doctor? Bet he will say wait. Will I automatically be notified? I’m just being patient right now
Call them up and have them give you a date.....

ROLL the DICE and see what happens...Do you get sick, do you stay healthy, do you live, or do you die with the shot.............don't think anyone knows for sue.

Been smoking for 70 years

Good health

Haven't had a flu shot in 15 years, haven't had the flu

Probably got Covid last Feb when about 12 of our group showed mild symptoms of flu for about a week. Nothing since.

Saw my VA doctor last week who said I could get a shot then. I asked him if the rumors were true that the Pfizer vaccine contained cells from aborted fetuses. He hemmed and hawed then said it was possible. I told him to give my shot to a Liberal. No shot for me.
Congrats Hossfly! 81 is cool. I hope to do as well. Still smoking 2/3 pack, no COPD yet, but got the COVID back in February also and supposedly have the antibodies or did in late July. Not eligible for the vaccine yet as only 66 and they are not administering younger than 70 here yet. I will get it when it is, as I would like to go back to travel vacations this year.

Much as I trust the Trump Shot, I won't take it.
Are you guys in your mid 80's and suffering from diabetes or heart disease?
You'd have to be a moron to trust anything with tRump's name on it, much less inject it.
Then don't take any vaccine that was brought about by Operation Warp Speed.
Wait for Joe to produce one.
What is it that you think operation warp speed did?

Been smoking for 70 years

Good health

Haven't had a flu shot in 15 years, haven't had the flu

Probably got Covid last Feb when about 12 of our group showed mild symptoms of flu for about a week. Nothing since.

Saw my VA doctor last week who said I could get a shot then. I asked him if the rumors were true that the Pfizer vaccine contained cells from aborted fetuses. He hemmed and hawed then said it was possible. I told him to give my shot to a Liberal. No shot for me.

Same here, bro. I've had a flu shot one time in my life, and it gave me the damned flu. I've had the flu a few times but my immune system is strong. So it always goes away after a few days.

Why would you call it "the Trump Shot" when the vaccine was created in Germany?
What? I thought Trump went into the lab and invented it himself. That's the way Republicans were talking about how quickly he developed it and got it out to us.

I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

Itches like a sonofabitch but it feels good to scratch it.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

Travel to mexico and sneak back across the border.

Get caught - and wella you get the vaccine and a second citizenship.
Don't sell sealybobo short like that, man.

There is absolutely no reason he can't sneak across the Mexican border and then stay there for good.
Why would I do that now when my party is in power? Biden, Pelosi and Schumer baby!!!

Anyone who smokes shouldn't be allowed to get the vaccine until every other person in the country has theirs.

Anyone who smokes shouldn't be allowed to get the vaccine until every other person in the country has theirs.
I know and yet they are giving smokers and fatties the shot first.

I think they are giving older people the shot first.
There is a fat guy who smokes on the Howard Stern show who got the shot and they were all saying it's bullshit that people who are unhealthy are getting rewarded for their bad behavior.

Each state is different.

I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

Itches like a sonofabitch but it feels good to scratch it.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

I don't know anyone who died from it, do you?

Not my problem.

Here in Southern Florida things are going slow, but through a lot of perseverance I got my appt. for first shot set for Wed. Almost 72 and with bad chronic cough, etc. — course I’m happy. In my county most everything goes through Publix, which gave big contributions to our Republican Governor. Guess it’s better than having the pillow guy administer shots! : )
72 and you had to call around for it? So sloppy.

I'm in northern Florida and yes he had to call around for it. There is a state registry now that pre registers you but many thousand in line. Publix you get in line online Wednesday morning for your county and if you're lucky enough, with all the thousands online, you may get scheduled. I'm 72 and have been unlucky 3 Wednesday's in a row. I'll try again this Wednesday and then give up and wait for the state registry to schedule me, my guess around April.

Forum List

Back