When can I get my shot?

Much as I trust the Trump Shot, I won't take it.
Are you guys in your mid 80's and suffering from diabetes or heart disease?
I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

Itches like a sonofabitch but it feels good to scratch it.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

I don't know anyone who died from it, do you?

Not my problem.

I now know 3 and several in their 40's suffering with lung damage.

Been smoking for 70 years

Good health

Haven't had a flu shot in 15 years, haven't had the flu

Probably got Covid last Feb when about 12 of our group showed mild symptoms of flu for about a week. Nothing since.

Saw my VA doctor last week who said I could get a shot then. I asked him if the rumors were true that the Pfizer vaccine contained cells from aborted fetuses. He hemmed and hawed then said it was possible. I told him to give my shot to a Liberal. No shot for me.

Typical VA doctor.

No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines.

I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

Not my problem.
Yes I do

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.

Herman Cain died after going to a Trump Super Spreader Rally/Event.

Here in Southern Florida things are going slow, but through a lot of perseverance I got my appt. for first shot set for Wed. Almost 72 and with bad chronic cough, etc. — course I’m happy. In my county most everything goes through Publix, which gave big contributions to our Republican Governor. Guess it’s better than having the pillow guy administer shots! : )
72 and you had to call around for it? So sloppy.

I'm in northern Florida and yes he had to call around for it. There is a state registry now that pre registers you but many thousand in line. Publix you get in line online Wednesday morning for your county and if you're lucky enough, with all the thousands online, you may get scheduled. I'm 72 and have been unlucky 3 Wednesday's in a row. I'll try again this Wednesday and then give up and wait for the state registry to schedule me, my guess around April.
Good luck, Debbie!

I used two computers at same time (got on page just before 6a.m. when the seconds start cycling down to refresh each minute) and one got me in to appt but the other never did. :dunno:

This was on my third try. I notice even before the Publix screen changes to show availability (in my county) the screen starts, a few minutes before the official opening at 6 a.m., to flash each minute, showing it is recycling. Possibly they are “stacking” computer access requests then, but I don’t know for sure.

Last edited:
It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

Yeah, I filled out an online form for Oregon yesterday.
It did a very nice job of laying things out and took 5 minutes to complete.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Sucks to be them. We're all gonna die eventually.

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.

Put on black face, whistle at a white girl in the deep south, and be assured, you will get shot.

Put on black face, whistle at a white girl in the deep south, and be assured, you will get shot.

or..

put on blackface, whistle at a black girl, and get shot.

Not historically accurate. But a nice try but far from clever.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Later rather than sooner though right?

Would you say the same thing if your grandmother was killed by a drunk driver? Negligent homicide. It could have been prevented. She didn't need to die that day. But oh well right? We're all gonna die eventually rigth?

For example, imagine if Trump would have told us all in February last year what he knew and told us all to wear masks and social distance. What if he didn't host superspreader events where stupid young healthy Republicans brought corona home to us who were being smart? And then downplayed the pandemic because "only a very small percentage of us are dying from it and it's mostly old people with underlying conditions".

Reminds me of pre existing conditions. Young healthy Republicans who don't have them YET want to allow insurance companies to be allowed to deny people coverage if they have them.

Hopefully the new strain of corona is strong enough to kill bad citizens quickly before they spread it to the rest of us. They go to Trump rallies then go to the store where I shop and they touch things.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.

Died from Covid or with Covid?

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Would you say the same thing if your grandmother was killed by a drunk driver? Negligent homicide. It could have been prevented. She didn't need to die that day. But oh well right? We're all gonna die eventually rigth?

For example, imagine if Trump would have told us all in February last year what he knew and told us all to wear masks and social distance. What if he didn't host superspreader events where stupid young healthy Republicans brought corona home to us who were being smart? And then downplayed the pandemic because "only a very small percentage of us are dying from it and it's mostly old people with underlying conditions".

Reminds me of pre existing conditions. Young healthy Republicans who don't have them YET want to allow insurance companies to be allowed to deny people coverage if they have them.

Hopefully the new strain of corona is strong enough to kill bad citizens quickly before they spread it to the rest of us. They go to Trump rallies then go to the store where I shop and they touch things.
Trump did tell people to listen to and obey CDC advice.
Fauci was saying up until May that masks were not necessary.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

I'm not gonna sit around here all day and play "what if" with you. The truth is, we're all gonna die, whether we like it or not. Nobody gets out of here alive. Get yourself right with God if you have a problem with that. He makes the rules, not you or I.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

I'm not gonna sit around here all day and play "what if" with you. The truth is, we're all gonna die, whether we like it or not. Nobody gets out of here alive. Get yourself right with God if you have a problem with that. He makes the rules, not you or I.

Yup......good health is simply the slowest rate to death.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Here in the Red State of Missouri, we are dead last out of all 50 states for percent vaccinated! But at least our Senator Josh Hawley had time to lead the insurrection on the US Capitol.
Total and complete lie...

Screenshot_2021-02-01-10-55-51(1).png

Here in Southern Florida things are going slow, but through a lot of perseverance I got my appt. for first shot set for Wed. Almost 72 and with bad chronic cough, etc. — course I’m happy. In my county most everything goes through Publix, which gave big contributions to our Republican Governor. Guess it’s better than having the pillow guy administer shots! : )
72 and you had to call around for it? So sloppy.

I'm in northern Florida and yes he had to call around for it. There is a state registry now that pre registers you but many thousand in line. Publix you get in line online Wednesday morning for your county and if you're lucky enough, with all the thousands online, you may get scheduled. I'm 72 and have been unlucky 3 Wednesday's in a row. I'll try again this Wednesday and then give up and wait for the state registry to schedule me, my guess around April.
Good luck, Debbie!

I used two computers at same time (got on page just before 6a.m. when the seconds start cycling down to refresh each minute) and one got me in to appt but the other never did. :dunno:

This was on my third try. I notice even before the Publix screen changes to show availability (in my county) the screen starts, a few minutes before the official opening at 6 a.m., to flash each minute, showing it is recycling. Possibly they are “stacking” computer access requests then, but I don’t know for sure.

Same here, I can see every county filling up after each refresh. I did get to make an appointment a couple weeks ago and filled out the first page, went to second and waited while it was circling, thought I'd filled in something wrong on first page so went back and my first page was wiped out and no appointments available in any county. The more I learn about J&J I might be willing to wait for that one.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.

Died from Covid or with Covid?

I know 3 that died.

I know 1.
She smoked 40 cigarrettes a day for the last 50 years. She was almost 80.
Only 6% die of Covid only, the rest have other health issues.

Forum List

Back