When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

I know, Trumpsters are the elite of our society.

No, not the elites, just the successful and professional working class. It may be a hard pill for you to swallow, but Demographics don’t lie.

I can only go by what I see. The least successful in my area are ardent Democrats. The most successful are ardent Republicans. Maybe you live in a different world and have a different perspective.

No, not the elites, just the successful and professional working class. It may be a hard pill for you to swallow, but Demographics don’t lie.

I can only go by what I see. The least successful in my area are ardent Democrats. The most successful are ardent Republicans. Maybe you live in a different world and have a different perspective.
I do.

I know, Trumpsters are the elite of our society.
Joe Biden is a Moron, and now you are a Moron too.
1630413635196.png

No problem at all, considering the alternative. And those who support him.
Trump was actually a President who got his hands dirty and got deeply involved in agendas. He had to. It took a lot for people to gravitate to him. His agendas were of both sides. If we elected a purely opposite person of a Prog you would know it. Every judge would be a pure radical just to start.

Wow you need to take your anti-anxiety meds that were prescribed to you by your local insane asylum.

The US Economy is doing well... would be better if we mandate you antivaxxers to get your shots. Gas is only $3 a gallon.

We're out of Afghanistan and our troops are no longer over there after 20 years..... YAY!!!!!!
At least I have a guilt free conscience today...how do you feel?....

1630424070613.png

Wow you need to take your anti-anxiety meds that were prescribed to you by your local insane asylum.

The US Economy is doing well... would be better if we mandate you antivaxxers to get your shots. Gas is only $3 a gallon.

We're out of Afghanistan and our troops are no longer over there after 20 years..... YAY!!!!!!

Gas prices ARE NOT $3 a gallon, you're a leftist in hiding. I pay near $4 and the national is higher than its been since 2014.

Sure the economy is doing AWESOME, explains why small business can't get off go and the misery index is the highest its been since 2011.

Which other situations?
Against my better judgment I answered your question. I'm not interested in playing a game with you any further. If you wish to become a part of a conversation you're going to have to show that you are capable of understanding the basics.

Gas prices ARE NOT $3 a gallon, you're a leftist in hiding. I pay near $4 and the national is higher than its been since 2014.

Sure the economy is doing AWESOME, explains why small business can't get off go and the misery index is the highest its been since 2011.
I live in Ohio Bro, our gas is always pretty cheap. The economy is doing fine. My mutual funds and stocks are doing great.

BTW, a new drink popular with republicans is the trumpini - equal parts Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and bleach, plus a splash of orange cocktail syrup.

Just be patient and wait. The military will act when THEY deem the time is right. Bumbling commie Biden is toast.

The Insurrection Act in Regards to Joe Biden and the Military​

Is this the same group that killed CIA Director Haspel in that shootout that never happened in Germany?

Forum List

Back