When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

Umm... That would be your rightwing media outlets... there's plenty of horse shit to be found on there and you right wing culties just gobble it up. You can't get enough of it.

No wonder Republicans are shit for brains, q'anon insurrectionists.
Still waiting for those sources....

tic.....tok......

If I was a reporter at one of Biden’s pressers I would ask Joe, “Who is telling you not to answer questions? If you are the President you should be telling them what to do. They only ADVISE you.“

Hardly a sign of a leader when he displays his puppet strings so often. Who’s dictating to the President on what he can do? We all know why they want Biden to remain in the bunker, but who’s the puppet master?

maxresdefault.jpg

If I was a reporter at one of Biden’s pressers I would ask Joe, “Who is telling you not to answer questions? If you are the President you should be telling them what to do. They only ADVISE you.“
Veggies response: "They told me not to tell or I'd get in trouble".

I looked it up.

Ya got nothing. That's why I am mocking your stupid ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Well by all means...share the links with your fellow retards.

BTW, where did you find the info on a right wing bullshit site??? Or did you actually use a real newspaper or news site -- such as ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, Miami Herald, etc??

BTW... I don't get my news from bullshit right wing media. Right wing media is for gullible idiots.

BTW, where did you find the info on a right wing bullshit site??? Or did you actually use a real newspaper or news site -- such as ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, Miami Herald, etc??

BTW... I don't get my news from bullshit right wing media. Right wing media is for gullible idiots.
Damn! You said "Buh-Bye" in your last post here. Can't make up your feeble mind?

Since you're back anyway, quote (with links) all those real newspaper or news sites.

Biden fucking said it himself!!! You're a bot

Eyewitnesses within the White House claimed he did. So I trust the witnesses. Plus remember what Trump said about John McCain's experience in the service?

Donnie Bonespurs clearly doesn't respect military people.
No, those witnesses that allowed their names to be used ALL called bullshit on that. Even John Bolton said it didn’t happen. All you have is unnamed anonymous sources. Also known as bullshit.

Just be patient and wait. The military will act when THEY deem the time is right. Bumbling commie Biden is toast.

The Insurrection Act in Regards to Joe Biden and the Military​

Last edited:
No problem at all, considering the alternative. And those who support him.

Really, I supported him as did virtually all my neighbors. We are all educated but not indoctrinated, therein lies the difference between many of us and people like you.

Forum List

Back