When are riots justified?

Jesus.

The innocent guy who was executed for his religious views and became the ultimate martyr for his cause and never spoke out against capital punishement during his life and teachings. . . ?

That Jesus?

What about him?
Why would he speak out about capital punishment? He lived (allegedly) while having 100% full confirmation that the afterlife is amazing. I would think he wants you all to be offed as soon as possible to join him.

Hey, you brought him up.

Feel free to explain why you felt the need to do so.

Are you suggesting that capital punishment should be taken off the table for somebody who murders a politician because they are political prisoners upon arrest?

YES.

And, here is a shocker, I have the same view, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the accused comes from.

And I actually do support capital punishment in many other circumstances.

Case by case.

Jesus...
All leftists support criminals, it's why we have so many.
Leftist? Chuz probably considers you a RINO for being too far left.
You shit stains always pretend you know what everyone thinks.
Oh were you calling me a leftist? And agreeing with Chuz that assassinating politicians shouldn't be so taboo?
What happens when Congress decides to tax you 90%?

Love this. democrats condone civil unrest, drive and support race riots and civil unrest. For over ten months. But on one day for a few hours, they condemn an entire party and try to shut us down?
You post that right after the opposite occurred.

Are you suggesting that capital punishment should be taken off the table for somebody who murders a politician because they are political prisoners upon arrest?

YES.

And, here is a shocker, I have the same view, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the accused comes from.

Case by case.

Jesus...
Oh were you calling me a leftist? And agreeing with Chuz that assassinating politicians shouldn't be so taboo?
Or decides to force you to eat wheaties every day

What? That's stupid?

Won't happen?

Oh...

Having done some extensive family history research it becomes clear that had a motley crew of Bonstonians not rioted you serfs would be calling me "Your Majesty" just now. You see why I suddenly came to feel there must be harsh and immediate punishment for even the thought of rioting!

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...

What? That's stupid?

Won't happen?

Oh...
What happens when Congress passes legislation that causes millions of Americans to be fired in one year?...and yes, that happened in 2004 and no one, including Obama, has reversed that legislation.
It took an EO from Trump to stop the bleeding because Congress won't reverse it.
That shit calls for action.

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...

What? That's stupid?

Won't happen?

Oh...
What happens when Congress passes legislation that causes millions of Americans to be fired in one year?...and yes, that happened in 2004 and no one, including Obama, has reversed that legislation.
It took an EO from Trump to stop the bleeding because Congress won't reverse it.
What happens when Congress turns the planet over to green Martians or expose themselves as Lizard People?

oh...that's bullshit?

Yea. Stop posting

YES.

Case by case.

Jesus...

What? That's stupid?

Won't happen?

Oh...
What happens when Congress turns the planet over to green Martians or expose themselves as Lizard People?

oh...that's bullshit?

Yea. Stop posting
Try reading the 2 actual sources of news and not the massaged versions on CNN, etc....
And stop posting until you do.

Kenosha VS. the Capitol. We have democrats bailing out race rioters and funding groups for months and democrat leaders not lifting a finger to stop this, they created go fund me pages and bailed out rioters. Over what? Exaggerated claims of police brutality? More whites are affected by cops but blacks are the center of the universe? Explain this over emphasis on blacks all a sudden?
Riots are never justified.

Who created a Go Fund Me to bail out the Kenosha Killer?

Kenosha VS. the Capitol. We have democrats bailing out race rioters and funding groups for months and democrat leaders not lifting a finger to stop this, they created go fund me pages and bailed out rioters. Over what? Exaggerated claims of police brutality? More whites are affected by cops but blacks are the center of the universe? Explain this over emphasis on blacks all a sudden?

Feel free to move to England.

Why?

Why?
Because the US is a result of riots and war and you have eliminated riots as an option.
It's obvious you would have stood with the British.

Why?
Because the US is a result of riots and war and you have eliminated riots as an option.

So you stood with the George Floyd riots?

Is there some reason why giving bail to the poor is so horrible? That program started a couple of years ago. It is unfair for the poor to stay months in jail awaiting trial..

Why?

A punk who drove cops insane time and again and constantly beat the shit out of his wife and whose cause of death is still debated?
You can't be that immature to compare.
Perhaps you should move to that slum for a year and see how you like living in fear 24/7.

Why?

A punk who drove cops insane time and again and constantly beat the shit out of his wife and whose cause of death is still debated?
Perhaps you should move to that slum for a year and see how you like living in fear 24/7.

Ah. Deflection. Easier than addressing the deeper issues. Ok.

I suppose you you think there is something more “mature” (or patriotic) in rioting for a Q-Anon conspiracy infested belief system that demands an election be overthrown, elected leaders (cannibalistic pedophile satanists) be tried and executed, and the loser, a populist messianic cult figure be installed instead as president.

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting
We're not. The attempted treason by the repugnant ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters over the past 5 years was repulsive. Nobody is comparing anything not that shit.

Why?

Ah. Deflection. Easier than addressing the deeper issues. Ok.

I suppose you you think there is something more “mature” (or patriotic) in rioting for a Q-Anon conspiracy infested belief system that demands an election be overthrown, elected leaders (cannibalistic pedophile satanists) be tried and executed, and the loser, a populist messianic cult figure be installed instead as president.
I know you would spend the rest of your life defending a murderer or rapist.

A group of colonies besieged by undue taxes and laws, and living in the pre-electric appliance age, to a do nothing nation across the sea because King George was a drunkard and sex maniac states that they are being harassed and is subject to arrests by their fellow Brits is bound to rebel.
When our Congress passes legislation that renders millions in the poor house, people respond, and that Congress stills tells their constituents to go to hell, how do you expect the people to respond?

Why?

The Floyd protest during the day were peaceful and plenty of cops around, at night the criminals and luners came out
Is there some reason why giving bail to the poor is so horrible? That program started a couple of years ago. It is unfair for the poor to stay months in jail awaiting trial..

Well, that's ONE strong show of support for arson, anyway.
Of course I am against arson and looting and they should have all been arrested, they werent that many. Of course you are super hyped about it by the GOP propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back