When are riots justified?

Are you suggesting that capital punishment should be taken off the table for somebody who murders a politician because they are political prisoners upon arrest?

YES.

And, here is a shocker, I have the same view, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the accused comes from.

And I actually do support capital punishment in many other circumstances.

Case by case.

Jesus...
All leftists support criminals, it's why we have so many.
Leftist? Chuz probably considers you a RINO for being too far left.
You shit stains always pretend you know what everyone thinks.
Oh were you calling me a leftist? And agreeing with Chuz that assassinating politicians shouldn't be so taboo?
I never mentioned him ya lying scum.
Oh so you just randomly came in to spew some nonsense without caring about anything. Fair enough :beer:

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?

Would that riot be in any way justified?

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Since no court found proof of said stealing of an election. In fact just the opposite.
So the riot last week was an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Courts don't find proof liar. Courts are presented with proof in the form of eyewitness testimony and collected evidence along with sworn affidavits which the courts chose to ignore..

They found no reason to proceed with any of the cases. Those sworn "affidavits" mean nothing. They are supposed to be collected under oath. Which they weren't. No judge agreed to hear a case. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. The courts didn't ignore anything. They looked at the evidence that Trump's D-Team presented and they dismissed them. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. If there was any chance those "sworn affidavits" would have to be restated under oath for use in a real trial, you'd see them disappear faster than Trump did after he lost the election.
It's a sworn affidavit because it is collected under oath. You shit stains never stop lying do you?

A sworn affidavit is a written statement made by a person who is under oath to tell the truth about the facts and information contained in the statement. Additionally, the person signing the affidavit, called the affiant, attests to his or her identity. Usually, the statement must be witnessed and signed by a person who is legally authorized to administer oaths, such as a notary public.

No shit for brains. An affidavit is used as evidence in court. As you said, under oath. So tell, me, who put these people under oath? Rudy? Sidney (Kraken)? Joe?....Rainbow Unicorn? Tell me again how many cases were heard before a judge?..you know that didn't dismiss it out of hand? It must be terrible to be a true believer. Your hopes are always dashed. :)

Kenosha VS. the Capitol. We have democrats bailing out race rioters and funding groups for months and democrat leaders not lifting a finger to stop this, they created go fund me pages and bailed out rioters. Over what? Exaggerated claims of police brutality? More whites are affected by cops but blacks are the center of the universe? Explain this over emphasis on blacks all a sudden?
When are riots justified? When they steal an election, and shut down free speech. Next move will be trying to collect arms.
I wonder what the prog slaves who voted against President Trump will think when their neighborhoods start to burn?
I guess when your neighborhoods start to burn like they did in Seattle and Minneapolis , you will think it is funny Lakhota, right?

Treason? Take that into consideration. Liberals endorsed and actually funded or bailed out race
rioters burning down cities for months and hurt people and destroyed billons in property. What did Trump do that was worse?

I'm no authority on when riots are justified but don't compare attempted treason to rioting
Why not?
Only fascists are brainwashed in to thinking that leaders are more important then citizens.
Lol yeah mobs murdering and capturing leaders have always been great for Democracies
thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

What about a riot to stop the stealing of an election?

Would that riot be in any way justified?

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Since no court found proof of said stealing of an election. In fact just the opposite.
So the riot last week was an insurrection. An attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Courts don't find proof liar. Courts are presented with proof in the form of eyewitness testimony and collected evidence along with sworn affidavits which the courts chose to ignore..

They found no reason to proceed with any of the cases. Those sworn "affidavits" mean nothing. They are supposed to be collected under oath. Which they weren't. No judge agreed to hear a case. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. The courts didn't ignore anything. They looked at the evidence that Trump's D-Team presented and they dismissed them. Which means those affidavits mean nothing. If there was any chance those "sworn affidavits" would have to be restated under oath for use in a real trial, you'd see them disappear faster than Trump did after he lost the election.
It's a sworn affidavit because it is collected under oath. You shit stains never stop lying do you?

A sworn affidavit is a written statement made by a person who is under oath to tell the truth about the facts and information contained in the statement. Additionally, the person signing the affidavit, called the affiant, attests to his or her identity. Usually, the statement must be witnessed and signed by a person who is legally authorized to administer oaths, such as a notary public.

No shit for brains. An affidavit is used as evidence in court. As you said, under oath. So tell, me, who put these people under oath? Rudy? Sidney (Kraken)? Joe?....Rainbow Unicorn? Tell me again how many cases were heard before a judge?..you know that didn't dismiss it out of hand? It must be terrible to be a true believer. Your hopes are always dashed. :)
That's right commie, keep spewing your bullshit, with the ole bait and switch.

Treason? Take that into consideration. Liberals endorsed and actually funded or bailed out race
rioters burning down cities for months and hurt people and destroyed billons in property. What did Trump do that was worse?
Bullshit. Bail was made for PROTESTERS...NOT rioters.

Stop lying

No one has to prove slavery is wrong because it is intrinsically wrong, like murder or rape.
The age old method of proof is to just switch places. If you were the slave, then how would you feel.

Are you consistent with that belief?

Pretty much.
I think Congress is full of criminals for things like Vietnam, lying about Iraqi WMD, the War on Drugs, gun control, 3 strikes, drone assassinations, etc.
Congress almost all should be arrested and jailed.

You are far from being consistent in your reasoning.

Per your comment here;

We must restore constitutional government

Last edited:

Stop lying
How many BLM scum went to jail...16?
Did Twitter cancel their user ids when they were coordinating their attacks?

View attachment 442504
Lol so you thought Trump feared the people?
I saw a bunch of swamp people running for high heaven with clear plastic over their heads, like the cowards they are, when they got to meet the people they pissed on all of 2020. Did you get your 600 dollar check yet?
When ISIS storms your building and overwhelms security, instinct says to get away :dunno:

Stop lying
Um. Bail was made for protesters, not rioters. Oh, ok. How can you tell?

Stop lying
Um. Bail was made for protesters, not rioters. Oh, ok. How can you tell?
By the bogus charges, lack of evidence, and lack of successful prosecutions

Love this. democrats condone civil unrest, drive and support race riots and civil unrest. For over ten months. But on one day for a few hours, they condemn an entire party and try to shut us down?

Love this. democrats condone civil unrest, drive and support race riots and civil unrest. For over ten months. But on one day for a few hours, they condemn an entire party and try to shut us down?
That's the definition of Fascism.

Forum List

Back