When America was American...How far apart were party ideologies?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Remember when both parties sided with real Americans?
Remember when both parties agreed that Americans come first?
Remember when both parties pushed decency, morality, family values and the American spirit?
Remember when both parties encouraged patriotism, NATIONALISM and respect for America’s history?
Remember when it was the small things that separated the parties?
Where and how did things go so wrong? How and the hell did the American public let things get to this point?

Remember when both parties pushed decency, morality, family values and the American spirit?
Remember when both parties encouraged patriotism, NATIONALISM and respect for America’s history?
Where and how did things go so wrong? How and the hell did the American public let things get to this point?

the partys still arent far apart,,,only difference is speed towards total government control,,,

the GOP wants to move a little slower and sneak it in, and the dems want to ram in down our throats while we are screaming

Dimms want to import new voters rather than convince Americans that the Dimms policies are good for America.

How often to Dimms talk facts? Like NEVER. They speak emotions.

Hillary never once defined who the “Rich” is and what is their “fair share”.

It was a meaningless emotional plea and a dog whistle that she was going to steal from the “rich” and give you free shit if you vote for her.

the partys still arent far apart,,,only difference is speed towards total government control,,,

the GOP wants to move a little slower and sneak it in, and the dems want to ram in down our throats while we are screaming

I’m certain you’re not being sincere when you say “the partys aren’t that far apart”.
You and Michael Moore may be right about both wanting total control but they have never been further apart in terms of immediate agenda and overall ideology.

I’m certain you’re not being sincere when you say “the partys aren’t that far apart”.
You and Michael Moore may be right about both wanting total control but they have never been further apart in terms of immediate agenda and overall ideology.

and yet you provide no examples,,,

and when did I say I wanted total control???

I have fought against that with both partys my whole life,,,

of course I could provide proof, bit the last 3 times I did you ran away like a coward,,,

At one time it didn’t seem the extremists of each party had such an influence in the national arena. Don’t get me wrong, there were obvious exceptions. However, the more moderate members were able to be those voices of reason. Radicals and reactionaries just didn’t wield as much power back then. Gone are the days Of Eisenhower Republicans and JFKennedy Democrats when common ground was more of a rule than an exception.

Ideology is the source and culprit of today's chasm between individual everyday Americans and their elected leaders. Some will insist our elected politicians only use ideology as a means to an end; to win elections and damage the platforms and policies of their political/ideological opposition. This is true, however, it is not the whole story. Ideology can be akin to a very big gun, stick or sword. Men have wielded a plethora of ideologies over other men since the dawn of time. Ideology has been used to unite loose tribes or villages of simple folk into armies, great cities and world conquering empires, and it has been used to divide peoples and to conquer them, enslave them and mass murder them.

In America, ideology once led our great nation to divide itself and fight a long, bloody civil war. But as America has always done, we healed that ideological rift both by force of arms and rational compromise. Today's ideological cold war is much different and its beginnings go all the way back to early 1700's Europe, to the years following the Enlightenment and to the French Revolution. An ideology born and nurtured during that time by men who despised the Old World establishments rising out of the dust of the Feudal Age, quickly became the antithesis of the developing Western Industrialized Civilization. That ideology was radical leftism and it existed then and today still for one reason: to brick by brick tear down every last identifiable aspect of Western Civilization and rebuild it on an altar of atheist communism; to obtain a Utopia not for the common man, but for the eternally power hungry.

Soon after America's birth, the ideology of radical revolutionary leftism began to target our new nation. But our Founding Fathers wanted nothing to do with the French Model of revolution, steadfastly focusing the composition of our then new government on God, individual rights and freedoms and the rule of laws authored by elected representatives of the people. However, radical leftism did not give up on tearing down America. Fast forward to the early 20th century. Ancient Russian tradition fell to Bolshevik Communism, the social sciences as we know them today were in their infancy and the writings of radical leftist French intelligentsia, now centuries old, was resurrected through Marxism, to include the savage barbarism of de Sade as moral compass. That old hatred of everything Christian and patriarchal in Western Civilization returned on a global scale with unmatched vengeance.

In America, radical feminism, atheism, cultural Marxism disguised as social sciences and communist propaganda filtered through young Hollywood began to assault all facets of traditional American Culture, worked its way deep into our academic systems, and began to inject its way into our political system, seen by some of our elected officials as a viable, even desirable alternative to the philosophies of our Founding Fathers. Through advanced academia in particular the appeal of radical leftism was disseminated to the masses with one message leading the mass infection: "Do as thou wilt, fear no consequence." And so radical leftism spread its decadent word, through culture, ancient institutions such as marriage; targeted the structure of the nuclear family and across the board attacked Christianity and sowed chaos and hatred between Americans of different immutable characteristics and sexes . . . all with that unwavering end game goal: the downfall of America, which had become the monolith of Western Civilization.

To summarize, some Democrat Politicians believed they could wield radical leftism as a tool, a weapon, and then cast it away into the junk pile of history's really bad fucking ideas after using it to gain power. Other politicians on the American left, however, are true believer hard left ideologues, ones indoctrinated thoroughly by their radical left social sciences intelligentsia priest-professors. Either way, that old, thoroughly evil ideology of radical revolutionary leftism is the cause of the widening chasm between all Americans, and the American People and their elected leaders. While the American Right has aligned itself with mercenary hedonists in exchange for power and campaign funding, which is not ideal but survivable for American Civilization for now, the American Left has invited in every form of human evil and anti-American entity imaginable, and seems obviously hell bent on using their psycho circus to gain lasting, final power, even if doing so destroys the very nation they lust to dominate. At length, I do not believe the Old World radical leftists can be separated or discerned anymore from modern Democrat political candidates at every level of our government. The ancient ideology of "death to the traditional West" is the ideology of the modern Democratic Party.

Both are terrible. Not as far apart as you think though. No problems agreeing to spend what we don’t have

of course I could provide proof, bit the last 3 times I did you ran away like a coward,,,

Nobody sane needs examples to prove how apart the parties are.
I don’t have the patience to debate your “proof” which consists of conspiracy theories.

When America was American...How far apart were party ideologies?

Reagan and his republicans didnt suck up to Russia like Goldilocks and his drones do thats for damn sure -

I don’t have the patience to debate your “proof” which consists of conspiracy theories.

so the patriot act is a conspiracy theory???

The internet. Easy access to a bunch of fake news and blogs meant to divide us.

Congressmen and Senators...
When they became disrespectful to each other, it gave all of us, the OK, and encouraged it.

The so called Moral Majority, the churches becoming involved in dirty scuzzy politics, instead of giving unto God, what is God's and giving unto Caesar, what is his, they tried to meld the two, instead of separation.... this brought the Churches down to the politicians level and did not bring the politicians up to the Churches level.

No, the function and intent of the Patriot Act has become a conspiracy theory. Stand up legitimate Americans with nothing to hide have no concerns with the patriot act… You didn’t know that?

No, the function and intent of the Patriot Act has become a conspiracy theory. Stand up legitimate Americans with nothing to hide have no concerns with the patriot act… You didn’t know that?

but people that support the constitution have a huge problem with it,,,

only totalitarians are OK with it,,,

all youre doing is proving me right,,,so keep it up,,,

Maybe when the gop abandoned the civility of Reagan who let in millions of refugees.

Maybe when the gop abandoned the civility of Reagan who let in millions of refugees.
Nonsense Reagan didn't let in any refugees. Democrats lied to him. Reagan thought he was giving amnesty in exchange for border enforcement. Democrats knew it was a lie when they made the offer.

Nonsense Reagan didn't let in any refugees. Democrats lied to him. Reagan thought he was giving amnesty in exchange for border enforcement. Democrats knew it was a lie when they made the offer.

based on their actions ever since republicans also knew it was a lie,,,,,

Forum List

Back