Under The Thumb Of The Party Of OBEY.

No one is going to hold you down and force you to take the vaccine. But what's the point in arguing with morons who's claims need not have any relationship to reality.

Is it a Constitutional Republic or a Representative Government? Or can it both? And how do we choose those representatives? It wouldn't be Democratically would it? :lmao:

Morons, we are a Constitutional Republic and a Representative Democracy. Being a Constitutional Republic doesn't prevent us from also being Democratic. They describe different things you idiots.

Nope.

And none of the fascists can ever answer why?

If the vaccine works, why would they care?

But of course we know it DOESN'T work.

And if the Wuhan wasn't a hoax, would the Democrats be ushering in hundreds of thousands of illegals with open borders and no vaccinations???????

PC is a propagandist. She's said it herself that she's not here to do anything but spread her message. She doesn't actually have conversations. She posts walls of text and then declares victory while insulting anybody that wastes their time trying to have a discussion. I think that's compensation for her not actually being able to engage in a live conversation where she can't quote mine and overwhelm people with excessive text.

Only unintelligent people are impressed by her contributions here.

Try this:

And if the Wuhan wasn't a hoax, would the Democrats be ushering in hundreds of thousands of illegals with open borders and no vaccinations???????

Not really, we are (were) pretty rare.
Were or are?
Not any more, but that's what we were designed for.
So you can't even acknowledge basic facts? :lmao:
We elect representatives democratically. This should be common knowledge to anyone who took civics Elementary school. Were you home schooled?
Irrelevant.
You mean inconvenient. :lmao:
You seem to think the method is the key element, What matters is our Constitution, which provides protection and rights to the minority.
I never said anything was a key element. I said, very simply, that we can be described as a Constitutional Republic and Representative Democracy because factually we are both. Why are some of you so afraid of the word democracy? That Constitution that you keep bringing up protects the rights of minorities through the Democratic process with the implementation of the electoral college. It is through a democratic system, outlined by the Constitution that rights of minorities are protected. You moron.
51% cannot vote to kill the other 49%. More importantly, 51% cannot elect representatives to kill the other 49%,
Who was arguing otherwise?
Nah, you're just trying desperately to build a straw man. It's our constitution and the protection of civil rights for the minority that sets us aside, and which you of the fascist left seek to crush.
:lmao:

Me build a strawman? Who was arguing that the majority could vote to kill the minority? Do you even know what a strawman is? Because you just built one.
Yes, the difference between mob rule as you desire and codified protection of civil rights as the American Constitution provides.
You don't seem to know what mob rule is. Mob rule is when people acting outside of authority try to take the reigns of government. The Jan.6 rioters would be an example of people trying to impose mob rule.

I guess you didn't notice the "bait and switch."

Now more announcements of deaths or hospitalizations......now it's this:

"On Biden's watch, U.S. smashes single day record for new COVID-19 cases​

Soaring Omicron infections ...."

As many now know that the death rate from the Wuhan hoax is about ......zero......Wahat

Now the headlines are essentially: "Lots of new cases of sniffles!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!"
JFC, the gummit's gonna make you get your kids vacced against STD's and cancer next. Nazis LOL

I guess you didn't notice the "bait and switch."

Now more announcements of deaths or hospitalizations......now it's this:

"On Biden's watch, U.S. smashes single day record for new COVID-19 cases​

Soaring Omicron infections ...."

As many now know that the death rate from the Wuhan hoax is about ......zero......

Now the headlines are essentially: "Lots of new cases of sniffles!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!"

Let's be clear, this isn't "the sniffles."

China, with funding from Fauci and the NIH, created a very serious biological weapon.

Genetic engineering is tricky, and the alpha variant that the China and their democrat vassals unleashed wasn't perfect. It had an affinity to the elderly. And children were virtually immune. This wouldn't work for the democrats.

So China went back to the lab to adjust the virus. Now we have Omicron, fine tuned to attack younger people and children.

My son, his wife and my grandson have it. They are miserable and on Ivermectin.

We have close friends, fully vaxxed, they are in the hospital with it.

The good news is no one has died from the new update China released. Bad news is it looks to hit the vaxxed harder than the unvaxxed.

Were or are?

Constitutional Republics.

ADD much?

So you can't even acknowledge basic facts? :lmao:
We elect representatives democratically. This should be common knowledge to anyone who took civics Elementary school. Were you home schooled?

ROFL

No one ever questioned that we have elections for representatives.

You rode the short bus to special schools....

You mean inconvenient. :lmao:
Facts are quite inconvenient to you of the radical fascist left.
I never said anything was a key element. I said, very simply, that we can be described as a Constitutional Republic and Representative Democracy because factually we are both. Why are some of you so afraid of the word democracy? That Constitution that you keep bringing up protects the rights of minorities through the Democratic process with the implementation of the electoral college. It is through a democratic system, outlined by the Constitution that rights of minorities are protected. You moron.
You are a hack.

As a hack, you are bound up in the propaganda of your Reich.

"Democracy" is the magic word the Reich uses to try and legitimize yourselves and try to slander the Americans.

"democratic processes?" You mean the plebiscites we routinely have? Oh wait, we don't. We were founded with checks and balances as a Republic. Your Reich has worked hard to undercut our institutions, our culture, and the rule of law.

Who was arguing otherwise?

You were, you want mob rule, a democracy.

:lmao:

Me build a strawman? Who was arguing that the majority could vote to kill the minority? Do you even know what a strawman is? Because you just built one.

I know that Straw Man is two words.

You don't seem to know what mob rule is. Mob rule is when people acting outside of authority try to take the reigns of government. The Jan.6 rioters would be an example of people trying to impose mob rule.
:rofl:

Ah yes, the Reichstag Fire.

So impressive - we should just let you rule.

Let's be clear, this isn't "the sniffles."

China, with funding from Fauci and the NIH, created a very serious biological weapon.

Genetic engineering is tricky, and the alpha variant that the China and their democrat vassals unleashed wasn't perfect. It had an affinity to the elderly. And children were virtually immune. This wouldn't work for the democrats.

So China went back to the lab to adjust the virus. Now we have Omicron, fine tuned to attack younger people and children.

My son, his wife and my grandson have it. They are miserable and on Ivermectin.

We have close friends, fully vaxxed, they are in the hospital with it.

The good news is no one has died from the new update China released. Bad news is it looks to hit the vaxxed harder than the unvaxxed.

I sincerely hope all you mentioned above fully recover.

All the best.

Mob rule is not the same thing as democracy you imbecile.

ROFL

Democracy is the will of the majority imposed on the minority. If 51% vote to kill the other 49%? Well, majority rules.

Constitutions are formed to constrain the majority and ensure the rights of the minority.

It is this you seek to destroy. Already your Reich has crushed freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion. And with your Reichstag Fire, you put and end to the right of the people to assemble and seek redress of grievance.

You wage war on our Constitution.

ROFL

Democracy is the will of the majority imposed on the minority. If 51% vote to kill the other 49%? Well, majority rules.

Constitutions are formed to constrain the majority and ensure the rights of the minority.
Well that depends on the type of Democracy and what's included in the Constitution.

America's constitution didn't protect the rights of the black slave minority because Constitutions aren't magical forcefields. They themselves represent the will of the majority who wrote them.
It is this you seek to destroy. Already your Reich has crushed freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion. And with your Reichstag Fire, you put and end to the right of the people to assemble and seek redress of grievance.

You wage war on our Constitution.
You can't post one single piece of evidence where I say we should abandon the Constitution. Another Straw Man.

No its not chicken little. No one is going to hold you down and force the vaccine into you.

I don't see anywhere it says he was held down and forcibly administered the vaccine.

"Anderson Cooper floats withholding Social Security from unvaxxed, fact-checkers lib-splain"

"Anderson Cooper floats withholding Social Security from unvaxxed, fact-checkers lib-splain"

Democrats are the party of PUNISHMENT! Their fucked up policies are so unpopular they have to FORCE people to OBEY with threats and financial PUNISHMENT.

Well that depends on the type of Democracy and what's included in the Constitution.

Sorry, no constitution for you in a democracy - the majority decides. Your life belongs to the mob.

America's constitution didn't protect the rights of the black slave minority because Constitutions aren't magical forcefields. They themselves represent the will of the majority who wrote them.

Wow, take you a long time to think that up?

Slavery was allowed by the founding fathers, since the democrats wouldn't join the union without it. Sadly the ability to defeat the British depended on the southerners who are the democrats.

You can't post one single piece of evidence where I say we should abandon the Constitution. Another Straw Man.

I can show that your filthy Reich attacks the Constitution and crushes civil rights.

Let's talk about that Reichstag Fire and the 700 political prisoners, shall we?

There once was a 1st Amendment, but your party put an end to that.

Forum List

Back