Under The Thumb Of The Party Of OBEY.

No one is going to hold you down and force you to take the vaccine. But what's the point in arguing with morons who's claims need not have any relationship to reality.

Is it a Constitutional Republic or a Representative Government? Or can it both? And how do we choose those representatives? It wouldn't be Democratically would it? :lmao:

Morons, we are a Constitutional Republic and a Representative Democracy. Being a Constitutional Republic doesn't prevent us from also being Democratic. They describe different things you idiots.

Nope.

The US is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

You have provided me with reasons not to vote democrat, which I don't. You have provided no reasons to vote for the rethuglicans. Zero. Nada. Epic FAIL.

And a Representative Democracy. Why do you think America can't be both?

Constitutional Republic is what sets us apart. Representative democracy implies you are voting for people to run the country. The Republic is governed by the COTUS.

That is the difference.

Constitutional Republic is what sets us apart.
There are plenty of those.
Representative democracy implies you are voting for people to run the country.
Isn't that exactly what we do?
The Republic is governed by the COTUS.
And Representatives are elected democratically. Being a Constitutional Republic doesn't prevent us from also being a Representative Democracy. We can be accurately described as both.

It's as if you were insisting that because 2+2=4 that 3+1 can't also be 4. They both can be true.
That is the difference.
In that they are describing different aspects of our government.

No one is going to hold you down and force you to take the vaccine. But what's the point in arguing with morons who's claims need not have any relationship to reality.
So, the vaccine works?

If so, then you are protected and what others do has no impact on you.

Unless it doesn't work, that is.

Is it a Constitutional Republic or a Representative Government? Or can it both? And how do we choose those representatives? It wouldn't be Democratically would it? :lmao:

So, what do you imagine "democracy" to be? Unquestioned rule by your Reich?

We are a constitutional Republic, which means we are bound by our WRITTEN constitution, though the democrat Reich completely ignores and subverts it.

We are a Republic, which means we elect REPRESENTATIVES to make laws, though the executive and the judiciary are just as likely to make laws as the legislature.

But no worries the fascist controlled legislature is too busy adjudicating laws with Stalinist show trials and star chambers to bother with legislating.

Morons, we are a Constitutional Republic and a Representative Democracy.

"Representative Democracy?"

Oh, you mean a Republic...

Morons indeed.

Being a Constitutional Republic doesn't prevent us from also being Democratic. They describe different things you idiots.

So, does your straw man help keep crows away from the corn?

:eusa_whistle:

There are plenty of those.

Not really, we are (were) pretty rare.

Isn't that exactly what we do?

Not any more, but that's what we were designed for.

And Representatives are elected democratically. Being a Constitutional Republic doesn't prevent us from also being a Representative Democracy. We can be accurately described as both.

Irrelevant.

You seem to think the method is the key element, What matters is our Constitution, which provides protection and rights to the minority.

51% cannot vote to kill the other 49%. More importantly, 51% cannot elect representatives to kill the other 49%, which causes no end of anguish to the democrats.

It's as if you were insisting that because 2+2=4 that 3+1 can't also be 4. They both can be true.

Nah, you're just trying desperately to build a straw man. It's our constitution and the protection of civil rights for the minority that sets us aside, and which you of the fascist left seek to crush.

In that they are describing different aspects of our government.

Yes, the difference between mob rule as you desire and codified protection of civil rights as the American Constitution provides.

I never believed Americans would put up with it.

The Colonists put up with a ton of abuse for at least a decade. The Brits even debased the American currency and impoverished the Colonies.

American Sailor Crispus Atticus was killed in March 1770!

We are slow to anger and action, but once roused...."I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

You and she lovers, Frank?
Your avatar tells me you are simpleton.
You and she probably goes together like peas and carrots! :)

Seriously. We know you never read.

My Joe Biden eating his wife fingers avi tells you I'm the Simpleton?

LOL

81,LOL,LOL

Same stupid response to PC thread
PC is a propagandist. She's said it herself that she's not here to do anything but spread her message. She doesn't actually have conversations. She posts walls of text and then declares victory while insulting anybody that wastes their time trying to have a discussion. I think that's compensation for her not actually being able to engage in a live conversation where she can't quote mine and overwhelm people with excessive text.

Only unintelligent people are impressed by her contributions here.

You pussies should catch measles and rubella as kids or pregnant women, and MAN UP lol

I guess you didn't notice the "bait and switch."

Now more announcements of deaths or hospitalizations......now it's this:

"On Biden's watch, U.S. smashes single day record for new COVID-19 cases​

Soaring Omicron infections ...."

As many now know that the death rate from the Wuhan hoax is about ......zero......

Now the headlines are essentially: "Lots of new cases of sniffles!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!"

Forum List

Back