The Party of ‘Old’ America Party vs. The Party Of New America…Let’s be honest, isn’t that where we’re at?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
One Party can’t let go of all those little things that together built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years while the other Party has reimagined America as the worlds nation with nothing specific to America and or ‘Americans’….right?
American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s moral and value systems
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Law and order the American Way
Capitalism
The First and Second Amendments

All things The Party Of Old America cherishes and all things The Party Of New America is hostile toward.

One Party can’t let go of all those little things that together built the greatest nation on the globe in a very short 150 years while the other Party has reimagined America as the worlds nation with nothing specific to America and or ‘Americans’….right?
American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Capitalism

All things The Party Of Old America cherishes and all things The Party Of New America is hostile toward.

Actually, what made Old America great is it's ability to grow by taking in new immigrants.

150 years ago it was the Irish
100 years ago, it was the Germans
50 years ago, it was the Poles
Today it's the Mexicans.

And there was always bigot like you out there to whine about it.

American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Capitalism

It's been called the "Return Of Paganism" regarding America in particular. In all reality paganism has been infecting the western nations in general for quite some time now.

Actually, what made Old America great is it's ability to grow by taking in new immigrants.

Today it's the Mexicans.

You left out the Italian migration to the U.S. between 1876 to 1926.

Today it's the Mexicans.

Myself......I don't mind legal immigration, it's what made America great.
But, this illegal immigration has got to stop.

Today it's the Mexicans.

There is a lot more to it than your statement.

American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Capitalism

1640997596039.png

American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Capitalism

The ”Party of Old America” as shown itself to be hostile to law and order, the first amendment, history, morals and values, and tradition.

Language is a weird one. After all, a third of America was Spanish when we took it.

Today it's the Mexicans.

You left out the Italian migration to the U.S. between 1876 to 1926.

hahaha….you bleeding hearts are facinating.
Did all those immigrants come here because America was in it’s building phase? Did America need those immigrants? Did they come with an invite from We The People? Were they vetted?
Was there a welfare mandate in place when those immigrants were coming here?
Were they coming here before Americans were forced to pay to educate foreign invaders?
Were they coming before Americans were forced to pay for the healthcare of foreign invaders?

American tradition
American culture
American history
America’s sovereignty
America’s language
Capitalism

I am new to the Republican party. I left the Democratic party in 08'. It seems there isn't any cause SO low that liberals won't champion. Head hunting cannibal pedophile poop eaters? Democrats don't care, its just a whole new demographic to them. Yes, they are THIS jaded and cynical, THAT is why I left the Democratic party.

Did all those immigrants come here because America was in it’s building phase?
America is always building.

Did America need those immigrants?
Certain portions of America (that would be you) never needs no “foreigner immigrants”.

Did they come with an invite from We The People?

None of then have, to judge from anti immigrant rhetoric from those eras.
Were they vetted?

Unlikely, beyond tbe standard health check given to all.

Unlikely but then, there wasn’t welfare.

Were they coming here before Americans were forced to pay to educate foreign invaders?
Americans have always paid to educate…even losers like you.

Were they coming before Americans were forced to pay for the healthcare of foreign invaders?
Yup.

America is always building.

Certain portions of America (that would be you) never needs no “foreigner immigrants”.

None of then have, to judge from anti immigrant rhetoric from those eras.

Unlikely, beyond tbe standard health check given to all.

Unlikely but then, there wasn’t welfare.

Americans have always paid to educate…even losers like you.

Yup.
To quote Yeats..."all things fall apart, the centre doesn't hold"...doesn't mean embrace decay death or anarchy. I rather think of that verse by Tomas: Do NOT go gently into that long good-night. Hell no.

It's been called the "Return Of Paganism" regarding America in particular. In all reality paganism has been infecting the western nations in general for quite some time now.
I wish... I mean, if you are going to believe in an imaginary fairy in the sky, you really couldn't do wrong with the Greek Gods. They are kind of awesome and a lot more fun than Yahweh...

My biggest fear, I get to the afterlife and find out the Shinto's are right, and Amaterasu wants to have a word with me about my Asian girl fetish.

Myself......I don't mind legal immigration, it's what made America great.
But, this illegal immigration has got to stop.

Distinction without a difference. When those other groups came here, you pretty much just had to show up and you got accepted.

Did all those immigrants come here because America was in it’s building phase? Did America need those immigrants? Did they come with an invite from We The People? Were they vetted?

Okay, let's look at your babbling list...

Here's the thing... yes, we still need those immigrants. We have more jobs than we have people to fill them, and the jobs they are filling are the jobs Americans don't want to do. In fact, America is in a demographic death spiral without immigrants. More older workers are retiring or dying than there are young people to replace them.

The fact that white people are hiring them counts as an invite to me. If you guys really wanted to stop illegal immigration, go after the white people who hire them, from the Sweatshop owner to the rich yuppies who can't raise their own kids to the dipshit who hires a truckload of day-laborers to finish his DIY project.

Most undocumented immigrants don't collect welfare or middle class entitlements (AKA White People Welfare).

Educating people benefits society as a whole.

Distinction without a difference. When those other groups came here, you pretty much just had to show up and you got accepted.
Ever hear of Ellis Island? There was a difference then, and there is a difference now.
If you don't know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration,
then you are one stupid person, Joe.

Ever hear of Ellis Island? There was a difference then, and there is a difference now.
If you don't know the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration,
then you are one stupid person, Joe.

The only difference is that you had to be able to afford a boat ticket.
When they got to Ellis Island, most of them were accepted on the spot.

They were LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, we knew they were here, they had paperwork.
What part of this are you not accepting?

We did? Without computers and stuff? Get real. It was more like, "Have a good time" after they arrived. Nowhere near as strict as it is now.

The only difference was they were white people... who were easy to exploit because they were immigrants.

Forum List

Back