When America was American were the parties this divided?

Well they have 90 some percent of all the wealth. The rest of the masses get a smidgeon...a crumb.

The GOP base propaganda machine is the only outlet for that crap outside russia, super dupe...

The only duped one here is to think that one party is right, while the other one is based in lies and propaganda.

Suppose that's what happens when you're sucked into one political party and can't see the errors in it and look to find errors in the other.

enjoy hell. god will not be amused....hater dupe
I’ll go to hell because I believe America has a right to sovereignty, because I believe Americas laws should be respected? You might want to check with your pastor before running your mouth.

When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars, when most Americans were Protestant Christians, when most spoke the same language, when most loved, cherished, protected and preserved Americas flag, our history, tradition, culture and value system, when American nationalism was celebrated and encouraged, when most understood the value of hard work, determination and accountability, when most were ashamed to be funded by fellow citizens, when almost all were heterosexual and not gender confused.
Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?
In the beginning the 2 parties competed for votes by doing good things for Americans. In the 60s spies were implanted in America to turn Americans against America. Basically now we have the pro America party and the anti America / fundamental transformation party. I can't begin to tell you the danger America is in.

When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars, when most Americans were Protestant Christians, when most spoke the same language, when most loved, cherished, protected and preserved Americas flag, our history, tradition, culture and value system, when American nationalism was celebrated and encouraged, when most understood the value of hard work, determination and accountability, when most were ashamed to be funded by fellow citizens, when almost all were heterosexual and not gender confused.
Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?

That America NEVER existed, except on 1950's television.

In the beginning the 2 parties competed for votes by doing good things for Americans. In the 60s spies were implanted in America to turn Americans against America. Basically now we have the pro America party and the anti America / fundamental transformation party. I can't begin to tell you the danger America is in.

But you continue to support the anti-American party which wants to transform the USA into an apartheid state where white people rule and minorities know their place.

I’ll go to hell because I believe America has a right to sovereignty, because I believe Americas laws should be respected? You might want to check with your pastor before running your mouth.
you enjoy scaring people for no good reason, speaking another language. Pathetic, hater dupe....God will not be amused.......

No one is against protecting our sovereignty. We are simply having asylum for those who need it. As always except under racist clowns...
“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

you enjoy scaring people for no good reason, speaking another language. Pathetic, hater dupe....God will not be amused.......
Hahaha…do you honestly believe LEGAL citizens speak other languages in public in America?
What percentage of legal citizens speak other languages while out in public in America?
I’m certain you have the data?

Forum List

Back