When America was American were the parties this divided?

When in the hell did that ever happen? Give us a timeline, be exact when this occurred because the US has never had a nation that spoke only English. In early America people were given FREE land...Companies were paid by the US govt. to put up rail lines.
Lets start here...
Report+1.1.jpg

Remember when you could stand in a line at a bank or grocery store and could be almost certain that you could clearly communicate with everyone around you, that you were likeminded with nearly everyone around you....how terrible that was huh globalists?

Lets start here...

Remember when you could stand in a line at a bank or grocery store and could be almost certain that you could clearly communicate with everyone around you, that you were likeminded with nearly everyone around you....how terrible that was huh globalists?
Aw, does it scare you when someone in the line is speaking to someone other than you in a language you don't understand? Does that make you feel insecure, little precious?

When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars, when most Americans were Protestant Christians, when most spoke the same language, when most loved, cherished, protected and preserved Americas flag, our history, tradition, culture and value system, when American nationalism was celebrated and encouraged, when most understood the value of hard work, determination and accountability, when most were ashamed to be funded by fellow citizens, when almost all were heterosexual and not gender confused.
Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?
The problem Is is you have your own alternate planet. You believe the election was stolen and the vaccine and global warming are hoaxes and Democrats are communists. Absolute fall to dash. The brainwashed is strong change the channel.

Lets start here...
Report+1.1.jpg

Your diagram is a joke. Total bologna also.

Aw, does it scare you when someone in the line is speaking to someone other than you in a language you don't understand? Does that make you feel insecure, little precious?
I look at them very seriously and very politely say….”All real, LEGAL Americans speak english here….are you sure you’re in the right country?”
Then I watch them piss themselves.

Back then, political parties had as much in common as in diffference.

Eisenhower Republicans and Kennedy Democrats…

Last edited:
I don't think the message has deviated much from what it always was, at least in my lifetime. The democrats have always been for taxing the rich and big corporations and spending more on social programs and policies. And they'd lie to us about the revenue gains from higher taxes and also lie about the true amount of spending.

The GOP on the other hand has always been about cutting taxes and spending less except for nat'l defense. But in order to get their budgets and spending bills passed they had to appease the democrats and increase the spending and the result was they'd spend more than they wanted to. And the democrats would lie about the tax cuts too, saying we'd get less revenue which didn't happen.

These days the difference is in how much the deficits are and how big the lies are. There are still repubs that are fiscally conservative and fight for less spending, but not so much on the democrat side. Maybe a few but that's it, those guys are tax and spend big timers and IMHO always will be.

I look at them very seriously and very politely say….”All real, LEGAL Americans speak english here….are you sure you’re in the right country?”
Then I watch them piss themselves.
That's a double lie.

#1 It's untrue

#2 You don't say shit to anyone. You are a craven coward who wouldn't so much as make eye contact with anyone in the real world.

Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?

I remember when you could say, "I am a Republican" or "I am a Democrat" and people would just be okay with that statement and move on.
And if they did continue a discussion, it would just be about their beliefs and opinions and both parties would just agree to disagree at the end of the day.

Now, one side seems to believe their the only side that matters and only side that stands up for truth, freedom, the American spirit.

From someone who has never picked a side, I can say w/ all that I have seen that the Democrats have not been the Democrats of the past, not one bit.
What they've morphed into makes even most Democrats/Liberals (old-school ones) not even want to associate with them.

Sure, there are still people on both sides you can find common ground/discussion w/, but it's far and in between now.

English is NOT the official language of the USA...Do you miss the days when good Christians would kill native American Indians to get them to subjugate their culture or did you enjoy the many laws keeping Asians and other minorities from ever getting US citizenship?
Could be an incorrect statement but I do not believe he was alive then. Your ancestors did support the Exclusion Act, right Moonglow ?

I remember when you could say, "I am a Republican" or "I am a Democrat" and people would just be okay with that statement and move on.
And if they did continue a discussion, it would just be about their beliefs and opinions and both parties would just agree to disagree at the end of the day.

Now, one side seems to believe their the only side that matters and only side that stands up for truth, freedom, the American spirit.

From someone who has never picked a side, I can say w/ all that I have seen that the Democrats have not been the Democrats of the past, not one bit.
What they've morphed into makes even most Democrats/Liberals (old-school ones) not even want to associate with them.

Sure, there are still people on both sides you can find common ground/discussion w/, but it's far and in between now.
Nobody sees eye to eye with the brainwashed functional moron GOP base...

JMO, but I think we were always divided along different lines and reasons, hence our Civil War. My guess is that we are more divided nowadays but it is accentuated and perpetualized by the media today that is far more influential than in times past. IOW, maybe it's not as bad as it seems, although it does appear to be really bad and getting worse.

Back in the day most Americans didn't know and didn't much care about what was going on in DC, we had our own personal problems to deal with to make a living and raise families. But the gov't has pretty much intruded on just about everything that touches our lives, with the result that we are divided along political lines depending on who is for our segment of society and who is against us. Sooo, yeah I think we are more divided now than before.
Even earlier in the War of Independence. Too large a chunk for copy-paste but scroll down the Wiki link about half way 'till you come to this;

Revolution as civil war​

A war of independence that divided American colonies​

About 20 percent of the 2 million white colonists were Loyalists. Other “American” opponents of the Revolution included several Indian tribes, free blacks, and thousands of runaway slaves enticed by the promise of freedom in exchange for their allegiance to the Crown.

Loyalists were present in every colony but were most numerous in New York, New Jersey, eastern Maryland, and the back country of the Carolinas and Georgia. Colonists belonging to the Church of England (Anglican) tended to be Loyalists. Many merchants involved in facilitating the import-export trade also supported the king, as did civil servants appointed by the Crown to colonial administrative positions.

Many motives animated Loyalists but perhaps the most common concern was that the widespread resistance to British regulations and taxes was descending into chaos and even anarchy.

The Revolution’s civil war generated fratricidal passions and vengeful violence. In back country hamlets, neighbors killed neighbors and fathers turned on sons. Edward Lacey, a young South Carolina Patriot who commanded a militia unit, had to tie his Tory father to a bedstead to prevent him from informing the British of his whereabouts.

That goes both ways - you can't be serious to think that the other party is the one that's sane and is the one attempting to get along w/ others. any television

That goes both ways - you can't be serious to think that the other party is the one that's sane and is the one attempting to get along w/ others.
The GOP base propaganda machine is the only outlet for that crap outside russia, super dupe...

Perhaps the Uber wealthy want it this way. Ever think of that? Two sides arguing while we underhandedly walk away with the $

Forum List

Back