When a country abandons God. God then abandons the country.

did yall know that the rapture is NOT mentioned in the bible? perhaps reading ones bible will shed some light on this

Supposedly it is in the Notes of a James Scofield study Bible. In the late 1800s thru the 1960s or even later the James Scofield study Bible was a standard for most respected schools of theology. Several generations of congregations were heavily influenced by the Zionist doctrines of James Scofield. It is actually pretty impressive and probably paved the way for modern Israel to come into existence. There is no mystery to why the United States has such a strong support for Israel. The religious community in the United States was methodically and brilliantly indoctrinated by the spirit of James Scofield.

The concept of the rapture was never discussed in church history until James Scofield.

It can never be said that a country "abandons God," since a belief in a Supreme Being is held by individuals and the only thing that can be said is that lots of people in a given country, even a majority, believe in a Supreme Being. In the U.S. The plethora of religious groups and houses of worship shows that a goodly amount of Americans believe in a Supreme Being, although they act on this belief in different ways and have different supplemental beliefs.
Like when they claim that God is not in schools..How do you stop an omnipresent being from not being somewhere when they want to?

I went to an oil company school and not all the kids were American.. Some were European and some were Arabs. We said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning and at the beginning of Assemblies. The kids who weren't US citizens just stood quietly until we finished.
I pledge allegiance to a fucking flag...made in Bangladesh.One nation(only one?) under Gawd...........with a line of bullshit afterwards,,,,with those things for govt employees/slaves and the rest can fuck off.......or be pardoned

It can never be said that a country "abandons God," since a belief in a Supreme Being is held by individuals and the only thing that can be said is that lots of people in a given country, even a majority, believe in a Supreme Being. In the U.S. The plethora of religious groups and houses of worship shows that a goodly amount of Americans believe in a Supreme Being, although they act on this belief in different ways and have different supplemental beliefs.
Like when they claim that God is not in schools..How do you stop an omnipresent being from not being somewhere when they want to?

I went to an oil company school and not all the kids were American.. Some were European and some were Arabs. We said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning and at the beginning of Assemblies. The kids who weren't US citizens just stood quietly until we finished.
I pledge allegiance to a fucking flag...made in Bangladesh.One nation(only one?) under Gawd...........with a line of bullshit afterwards,,,,with those things for govt employees/slaves and the rest can fuck off.......or be pardoned

Is this a good thing?

did yall know that the rapture is NOT mentioned in the bible? perhaps reading ones bible will shed some light on this

Supposedly it is in the Notes of a James Scofield study Bible. In the late 1800s thru the 1960s or even later the James Scofield study Bible was a standard for most respected schools of theology. Several generations of congregations were heavily influenced by the Zionist doctrines of James Scofield. It is actually pretty impressive and probably paved the way for modern Israel to come into existence. There is no mystery to why the United States has such a strong support for Israel. The religious community in the United States was methodically and brilliantly indoctrinated by the spirit of James Scofield.

The concept of the rapture was never discussed in church history until James Scofield.

Cyrus Scofield.. Samuel Untermyer paid him to write the Scofield Bible and then paid to publish it.. It was promoted during the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression but really didn't catch on until Hal Lindsey wrote Late Great Planet Earth. Its zionist propaganda.

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation
I do believe you are wrong about the great country/nation. As for belief in me it makes no difference as most of the christians are suedo christians.
Since it’s not a great country, let’s make illegal immigration an exchange program. You leave first.
You don’t understand Christianity.
Christianity is believing in a ideology that is a fairytale.
That’s your religious belief.

A rapture is new-age hokum, first posited - as far as we know - by a Scottish teenager in 1830.

Lately, though, I've wondered if a sort of rapture didn't occur as the twelve tribes vanished. Were those the chicks Jesus gathered as a hen, or does he gather believers in the church after all?

And yet given world history Christian have proven to be the most sadist tormenters to date..ask any witch..so peddle your bullshit elsewhere
When was the last witch executed for being a witch? 200 - 300 years ago....what to be relevant?

And yet given world history Christian have proven to be the most sadist tormenters to date..ask any witch..so peddle your bullshit elsewhere
When was the last witch executed for being a witch? 200 - 300 years ago....what to be relevant?

Back when I was a practicing Christian in the 90s we didn't kill any witches. I think he might be mistaken. I don't believe killing witches is a Christian practice. We didn't engage in any types of sadist torment either. Does he even have the right religion?

It may, but it is not used in Judaism, which is an entirely separate religion from Christianity, although Christianity borrowed heavily from it. Public schools should be neutral. It is the parents' right, and role, to pass on their religious traditions to their children, and schools should not interfere.
Should parents also have the right and play the role of how history is to be taught to their children?

No. History is an academic subject, although it is subject to omissions and varying interpretations, and it does not require students to participate in a ritual or state a belief. The term "religion" is generic. Religious rites are sectarian, and it is up to the parents to select the sect, if any, they will involve their children in. It's wrong to require students to participate in any ritual or proselytize to them, particularly as their parents are not present.

I understand that Satan has a sinister way of encouraging many people to think that they are doing "GOD's work" when they are not ----- causing others to feel it's "GOD's fault" when it isn't, and assisting others to believe that "there's no GOD" when it's obvious there is... Now that is what I call "sadistic".

Last edited:
Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation
I do believe you are wrong about the great country/nation. As for belief in me it makes no difference as most of the christians are suedo christians.
Since it’s not a great country, let’s make illegal immigration an exchange program. You leave first.
I do not believe in anything other than I BELIEVE I'll have another beer.

Atheism requires faith.

Atheism requires faith.

He believes he will have another beer. If the beer is in his refrigerator then the amount of faith required is very little.

Atheism requires faith.

He believes he will have another beer. If the beer is in his refrigerator then the amount of faith required is very little.
There needs to be a ‘not funny’ button.

Atheism requires faith.

I don't think being funny was his main objective. What he was trying to say is that he doesn't believe God exists but he also doesn't believe God doesn't exist. He lacks the information to make an argument one way or the other.

There is no need for you to engage your giggle box.

last week - christians could not stop themselves in revelry for their awful christian bible - and love for their leader, trump. the executioner.

has there ever been a witch ... no more this time than all the others.
1611709876255.png

murder is not murder at the hands of christianity ... as by their choice the outcome they desire.

last week - christians could not stop themselves in revelry for their awful christian bible - and love for their leader, trump. the executioner.

View attachment 448986
murder is not murder at the hands of christianity ... as by their choice the outcome they desire.
Got a link or should we just take your word for it

Atheism requires faith.

I don't think being funny was his main objective. What he was trying to say is that he doesn't believe God exists but he also doesn't believe God doesn't exist. He lacks the information to make an argument one way or the other.

There is no need for you to engage your giggle box.
The truth is that there were people in Israel who witnessed JESUS preach and perform the miraculous. They saw HIM heal individuals and raise the dead back to life. They could have asked any sincere question they wished and have gotten an answer from GOD HIMSELF. Did they lack information or did they simply choose to reject it? Some people go through life drinking beer, while others seek answers to life's questions with a clear mind.

View attachment 448986
word for what, murderer.

Forum List

Back