When a country abandons God. God then abandons the country.

God is available to everyone and all He asks is that you accept Him. That's not a very high bar but it's the only way He can bring peace and morality to your life. Without peace and morality, we end up with the type of chaotic, lawless country that Democrats currently favor. Todays Democrats are too selfish to be Godly. Their attitude of always putting themselves first is hedonistic and definitely not compatible with a good and forgiving God. God can not thrive in such barren soil (souls) which in turn makes the soil (soul) further deteriorate. God doesn't abandon anyone but He only lives and brings His amazing benefits where he is accepted.
Why do you think that the Creator favors a political party in the United States and that one of the political parties in the U.S. favors the Creator and one doesn't? Why do you think that the Creator is a biological male and must be addressed and referred to as such? The Creator is unknowable.

How shocking. I can recall two people on this forum who wished all democrats be eliminated. Got that? Shot because they are democrats.

The perpetrators of your crimes are not supported by Democrat money as you are implying. They were getting the money under trump as well so don't give me that crap it all started under Joe.

You are fabricating scenarios because you hate democrats . If you child is a cop as nd has that attitude and tell lies like that, it shouldn't be a cop. He/she should keep their ignorant opinions to themselves. Yet you wonder why the cops are under scrutiny for stereotyping people and racism
I'm surprised you are stupid enough to tell the story and think I wouldn't click to that.
Both of you are disgusting grubs.
Project much with your drama queen scenarios?

My bible says let God be the judge. I am not a judge, but I am a messenger when called upon.

My Bible also says to love God and his creations and to forgive those who transgress against his laws. I love God a lot, and I know from the same book that God loves me, and I believe in him, not bellicose words from a doubter who refuses to reason with the law that forbids a false witness against an innocent person. I do not hate other people. I pity those who anger God by dissing his commandments because of their pathetic eternity ahead.

Love me or hate me, I am a very obedient person who cherishes God's laws over manmade laws. That said, I do my best to respect manmade laws that benefit everyone's security and safety. And I also engage in prayer if it comes to my attention that I have erred in any way against a person who has not weaponized himself against (1) God's gracious laws (2) the founders' granting liberties of common man,(3a) abject and chronic liars, (3b) errors of omission that result in judicial retribution, (4) deleterious, self-serving criminals who maim, murder, or steal from other human beings, (5) the injurious practice of calumny by framing and unjust thinking, (6) unjust retribution by persons of greed or wealth because they think they can get away with it, (7) cheating at the polls or/and framing others for projected crimes to conceal wrongdoing (8) the celebration of the demise of one's rivals whether Democrat, Republican, or other instutional bands, (9) letting political crimes go unpunished due to arrogance. Oh yes, and slavery that is not deserved.

These beliefs of mine occasionally piss off the barracudas of diverse political and religious warriors, which my Bible warns me to expect. Christ said so in his sermon on the mount in case you never read it, it is in print in the Book of Matthew, which is the First book in the New Testament so believers like me can understand it.

Project much with your drama queen scenarios?

My bible says let God be the judge. I am not a judge, but I am a messenger when called upon.

My Bible also says to love God and his creations and to forgive those who transgress against his laws. I love God a lot, and I know from the same book that God loves me, and I believe in him, not bellicose words from a doubter who refuses to reason with the law that forbids a false witness against an innocent person. I do not hate other people. I pity those who anger God by dissing his commandments because of their pathetic eternity ahead.

Love me or hate me, I am a very obedient person who cherishes God's laws over manmade laws. That said, I do my best to respect manmade laws that benefit everyone's security and safety. And I also engage in prayer if it comes to my attention that I have erred in any way against a person who has not weaponized himself against (1) God's gracious laws (2) the founders' granting liberties of common man,(3a) abject and chronic liars, (3b) errors of omission that result in judicial retribution, (4) deleterious, self-serving criminals who maim, murder, or steal from other human beings, (5) the injurious practice of calumny by framing and unjust thinking, (6) unjust retribution by persons of greed or wealth because they think they can get away with it, (7) cheating at the polls or/and framing others for projected crimes to conceal wrongdoing (8) the celebration of the demise of one's rivals whether Democrat, Republican, or other instutional bands, (9) letting political crimes go unpunished due to arrogance. Oh yes, and slavery that is not deserved.

These beliefs of mine occasionally piss off the barracudas of diverse political and religious warriors, which my Bible warns me to expect. Christ said so in his sermon on the mount in case you never read it, it is in print in the Book of Matthew, which is the First book in the New Testament so believers like me can understand it.

You can love your God until the sun rises in the West and nothing will happen. You have no knowledge if God loves you because like every other person on earth, contact with him has never been made. The same when people pray for forgiveness. Not one has ever been granted it by any ghost.

I see you included your hatred of democrats as if your crusade to hate was issued by God. Do you expect people to believe that crap?

You can believe the book of Mathew forever and not one word can be verified as fact. You have been conned.

Try this. Name one thing in your life you can irrefutable verify has come ftom God.
Not what you think it believe, not rumour like miracles etc. Pure facts. I know you can't.

It's not enough nowadays for you to be a normal believer. Youve taken it to another level by advertising you have unique access to gods thoughts and wishes. You don't do that is a lie. How does lying fit in with you God?
Does he give you special dispensation to hate democrats also which is not in his teachings?

You won't even have th er guts to reply and if you do it will be another sperm of religious quotes from people who didn't exist expecting others to take it seriously.
The bible is no different to a phantom comic and read by the same idiots.

A nude person is not abandoning God. God made it. Sex is not abandoning God. God made it. Sheaths, penises, testicles on characters both human and non human characters for children to see, is not abandoning God. God put those parts on living things. We would not have life without those things. Lucifer who abandoned God made money. People end up crying to God for a thing he never made. I don't hear Jesus panicking saying pandemic, either. Jesus knows that there is a life after this life. Devils will not have anything, when what is, is no more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back