What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Well, good thing we aren't in Britain then.

Of course, I'm all for trying other british things like universal health care and gun control, but you guys aren't up for that.
You like the brit healthcare system better than the US? They just made some big changes to the care of potentially trans youth. Ending affirmation, less medicalization, warnings on social transition. I assume you agree, since they are so much better than us.

You like the brit healthcare system better than the US? They just made some big changes to the care of potentially trans youth. Ending affirmation, less medicalization, warnings on social transition. I assume you agree, since they are so much better than us.

Still far better than anything we have... and I doubt you actually understood the changes. They actually sound... kind of reasonable.

Still far better than anything we have... and I doubt you actually understood the changes. They actually sound... kind of reasonable.

Read it a while ago.

Ending affirmation, far more emphasis on psych care over medicialization (blockers, csh, surgery), following sweden and Finland - blockers only as part of a formal study, warnings around social transition, resating that most kids (left alone) will grow out of it.

Prior to these changes, dr cass completed systematic reviews and found blockers and cross sex hormones lead to little or no benefit. Which is why only the most extreme cases will be recommended for them and only in the context of studies that will last in to adulthood.

Last edited:
Read it a while ago.

Ending affirmation, far more emphasis on psych care over medicialization (blockers, csh, surgery), following sweden and Finland - blockers only as part of a formal study, warnings around social transition, resating that most kids (left alone) will grow out of it.

Prior to these changes, dr cass completed systematic reviews and found blockers and cross sex hormones lead to little or no benefit. Which is why only the most extreme cases will be recommended for them and only in the context of studies that will last in to adulthood.
Actually, both articles indicate that most of the treatment for Gender Dysphoria is being handled privately, and one of the problems with NHS is that it wants all medicine to be handled by the government. (Which is understandable, if the rich can opt out of a system, they are less inclined to pay the taxes to support it.)

So I don't put a lot of stock that they have suddenly come to realization that treatment is wrong. Just that they want to control it.

Actually, both articles indicate that most of the treatment for Gender Dysphoria is being handled privately, and one of the problems with NHS is that it wants all medicine to be handled by the government. (Which is understandable, if the rich can opt out of a system, they are less inclined to pay the taxes to support it.)

So I don't put a lot of stock that they have ¹suddenly come to realization that treatment is wrong. Just that they want to control it.
Mine is not an article, as you are using the term. . its the official statement from dr cass following the cass review. The article you provided was released prior to the recommendations going public, and downplays the changes greatly. The changes are not about rich or poor, it's about being able to control, track and "gatekeep" the treatments for this condition due to a number of problems with "the science", as some on the left would call it.

Read the interim cass report, read the systematic review the uk (sweden and finland) released. Read the whistelblower reports out of the tavistock that point to many of the same problems in the st Louis clinic whistleblowers report.

There are multiple reasons to believe the treatments are not nearly as beneficial as you believe. Sweden outright says, the treatment harms do not outweigh any potential benefits. Cass says little benefits. The American for profit system is one of only a few exceptions... and the us orgs refuse to do a systematic review of the evidence.

Last edited:

So I don't put a lot of stock that they have suddenly come to realization that treatment is wrong. Just that they want to control it.

I'm not sure if you read the bmj investigates peer reviewed article, but they discuss some of the changes occuring in the nhs etc.. and makes clear that what is happening in the US is not "evidenced based" medicine.

So, I would ask again, do you agree with your preferred medical system, that social transition should rarely occur (and call out the schools in the US doing it behind parents backs)? Do you agree with them that there is a lack of evidence in support of using blockers and hormones? That most kids will outgrow this phase and should not engage in social transition or medicaliaztion?

And NHS England, which is in the midst of an independent review of gender identity services, recently stated that there is “scarce and inconclusive evidence to support clinical decision-making” for minors with gender dysphoria, and that for most who present before puberty it will be a “transient phase,” requiring clinicians to focus on psychological support and to be “mindful” of the risks of even social transition

Last edited:
Mine is not an article, as you are using the term. . its the official statement from dr cass following the cass review. The article you provided was released prior to the recommendations going public, and downplays the changes greatly. The changes are not about rich or poor, it's about being able to control, track and "gatekeep" the treatments for this condition due to a number of problems with "the science", as some on the left would call it.

A few dissenters is hardly a consensus.

I'm not sure if you read the bmj investigates peer reviewed article, but they discuss some of the changes occuring in the nhs etc.. and makes clear that what is happening in the US is not "evidenced based" medicine.

No, it just means that they have a report and they are flopping their way through before they eventually just get to where we need to go.

So, I would ask again, do you agree with your preferred medical system, that social transition should rarely occur (and call out the schools in the US doing it behind parents backs)? Do you agree with them that there is a lack of evidence in support of using blockers and hormones? That most kids will outgrow this phase and should not engage in social transition or medicaliaztion?
No, not really. Eventually, the government will be paying for transitions in the UK, because political pressure will be there to do so.

I want to break this to you gently, but you guys are on the wrong side of history. Big corporations are getting right with trans folks, and Transphobes like Scott Adams, J.K. Rowling, and Gina Carino are getting cancelled.

Learn to deal.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

I want people to live in a country where they can make these decisions for themselves. A woman should decide for herself what kind of partner she wants, if any.

Its not anyone's place to tell her otherwise.

Same with any man. Its fine to want you want. But the incel whining when you can't find women to embrace your view of femininity is so fucking beta.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

Women are fighting on the frontline in Ukraine at the moment and kicking Russian arse.
Your beliefs are so out of date.

I want to break this to you gently, but you guys are on the wrong side of history. Big corporations are getting right with trans folks, and Transphobes like Scott Adams, J.K. Rowling, and Gina Carino are getting cancelled.

Learn to deal.
i guess time will tell if those that are calling for the steilization and removal of healthy body parts of kids are actually on the right side of history. I can't recall a time in the past that they were, but maybe you'll get lucky this time. You ignore England, Dutch, sweden finland Australia and now the BMJ for political purposes and at the peril of kids.

i guess time will tell if those that are calling for the steilization and removal of healthy body parts of kids are actually on the right side of history. I can't recall a time in the past that they were, but maybe you'll get lucky this time. You ignore England, Dutch, sweden finland Australia and now the BMJ for political purposes and at the peril of kids.

So you never heard of appendectomies or tonsillectomies?

Hey, you might be right. In 100 years, they might perfect gene resequencing and allow transgender people to be altered on a genetic level.

But if we decide that, it will because of actual science, and not the fears of religious assholes who live in terror they might pick up a shemale.

i guess time will tell if those that are calling for the steilization [sic] and removal of healthy body parts of kids are actually on the right side of history. I can't recall a time in the past that they were, but maybe you'll get lucky this time. You ignore England, Dutch, sweden finland Australia and now the BMJ for political purposes and at the peril of kids.

History will sort itself out. Natural selection will do its thing in a generation or two, at most, and this insane fad of denying the immutable science behind the distinction between men and women will be mostly forgotten.

So you never heard of appendectomies or tonsillectomies?
Those aren't healthy body parts and aren't sterilizing kids?

But if we decide that, it will because of actual science, and not the fears of religious assholes who live in terror they might pick up a shemale.
You aren't relying on "actual science" now, as shown from the bmj, England, etc. You are just trying on a different form of religious assholery. One that claims an inner (opposite sex) soul and faith, not science.

History will sort itself out. Natural selection will do its thing in a generation or two, at most, and this insane fad of denying the immutable science behind the distinction between men and women will be mostly forgotten.

Or more likely, you guys will lose this one, just like you lost the argument on racial equality, gender equality, and gay rights.

Freedom always expands, it doesn't contract.

You aren't relying on "actual science" now, as shown from the bmj, England, etc. You are just trying on a different form of religious assholery. One that claims an inner (opposite sex) soul and faith, not science.

Nope, your sexual fears aren't science. And I am sure that shemale you picked up in a bar was totally convincing.

Freedom always expands, it doesn't contract.

"We just want the freedom to sterilize and prevent kids from ever experiencing an orgasm as adults, then amputate the health body parts of kids and allow adult cross dressers to talk to your 10 and 11 year old kids about anal and oral sex, you bigot".

The children were also taught about oral and anal sex, while another group were informed about sex-change operations and how skin grafts can be used on an artificial penis.

Or more likely, you guys will lose this one, just like you lost the argument on racial equality, gender equality, and gay rights.

You cannot fight natural selection.

The continuation of the Human race is entirely dependent on correct understanding of the difference between male and female, and the correct application thereof.

Those who try to deny and defy this are nothing more than genetic garbage that the process of natural selection will weed out, as it always has, and always will.

This bullshit is a fad, that will pass.

"We just want the freedom to sterilize and prevent kids from ever experiencing an orgasm as adults, then amputate the health body parts of kids and allow adult cross dressers to talk to your 10 and 11 year old kids about anal and oral sex, you bigot".

Wow, you know that study taht proves that most homophobes are really latent homosexuals... I think you just proved it.

You cannot fight natural selection.

The continuation of the Human race is entirely dependent on correct understanding of the difference between male and female, and the correct application thereof.

Those who try to deny and defy this are nothing more than genetic garbage that the process of natural selection will weed out, as it always has, and always will.

This bullshit is a fad, that will pass.

Why do you care one way or the other, Mormon Bob?

The biggest danger to the human race is environmental degradation, not that 0.3% of the population lives a lifestyle you don't like. The reality is, you've already lost this argument. Big Corporations have decided to protect trans rights.

I already mentioned how my company is allowing pronoun choice as an option, but another acquaintance of mine told me a former co-worker had transitioned, and the employees in his department were warned to use the proper pronouns and not to dead-name her.

It's not a fad once Corporate America embraces it, buddy.

Wow, you know that study taht proves that most homophobes are really latent homosexuals... I think you just proved it.
"You're a homosexual, because you don't want adult cross dressers to talk to young kids about anal sex" is a hell of a take.

Wow, you know that study taht [sic] proves that most homophobes are really latent homosexuals... I think you just proved it.

By the same logic, as deeply and intensely as you openly hate anyone who has any vestige of basic moral or ethical standards, does that mean that even though you're a fucking sociopath on the outside, that deep down, you have some urges yourself toward basic morality and decency, which you find loathsome?

By the same logic, as deeply and intensely as you openly hate anyone who has any vestige of basic moral or ethical standards, does that mean that even though you're a fucking sociopath on the outside, that deep down, you have some urges yourself toward basic morality and decency, which you find loathsome?

Actually, I'm far more decent than you are, Mormon Bob. I don't want to murder people for practicing birth control to start with. Or collecting taxes. Or telling a kid that he isn't a monster because he's gay.

Honestly, you are pretty much the most awful human being here. And as much as I would LOVE to blame Mormonism for this, most Mormons I know are actually not nearly as awful as you are. They just have goofy beleifs.

Forum List

Back