What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Actually, I'm far more decent than you are, Mormon Bob. I don't want to murder people for practicing birth control to start with. Or collecting taxes. Or telling a kid that he isn't a monster because he's gay.

Yes, Bob knows that all the "decent people" want kids to be able to sterilize and mutilate their bodies for what is almost always a "transient phase" (NHS).

Yes, Bob knows that all the "decent people" want kids to be able to sterilize and mutilate their bodies for what is almost always a "transient phase"

Except that is only being done when the cases are so severe that's the only treatment, but you knew that.

Let's get real, the US performs less than 11K gender confirmation surgeries a year despite having over a million transgender people.

But by all means, let's not treat them because it offends your religious sensibilities.

Except that is only being done when the cases are so severe that's the only treatment, but you knew that.

You would be wrong about that. Increasing numbers of detranitioners means other treatments would have been better. But, more: Blockers after only a visit or two. Little to no exploration of other potential causes. Blockers to hormones (which nearly all kids progress to) can result in infertility and cause them to be aorgssmic as adults.

If you are only talking of surgery, there is a study talking of a 13.4 year old female with psychotic and bi polar disorder. While she did have those conditions, her history of dysphoria was recent - only months.

Juat a few of many examples from gids (uk) and st louis illustrating the rigor you claim:

Our patients were told about some side effects, including sterility. But after working at the center, I came to believe that teenagers are simply not capable of fully grasping what it means to make the decision to become infertile while still a minor.”

She said little was needed for kids to begin transitioning — a letter of support from a therapist “who they had to see only once or twice for the green light,” and a single visit for girls to an endocrinologist for a testosterone prescription.

They offered one option, she says. ‘You go on blockers, and then you go on testosterone, and then you have an operation.’ L
ess invasive options, like Jacob continuing to dress in the gender he preferred, weren’t discussed. She felt in an almost impossible situation. She’d been told GIDS were the experts, and ultimately she trusted them. ‘You think, they’re doctors and psychologists, and they know what they’re talking about. We thought we were doing

Last edited:
You would be wrong about that. Increasing numbers of detranitioners means other treatments would have been better. But, more: Blockers after only a visit or two. Little to no exploration of other potential causes. Blockers to hormones (which nearly all kids progress to) can result in infertility and cause them to be aorgssmic as adults.

Increasing numbers? You guys have scoured the country, and the only one you have found is the Cole chick, who seems like she's a whole bag of crazy.

Increasing numbers? You guys have scoured the country, and the only one you have found is the Cole chick, who seems like she's a whole bag of crazy.

There are a lot more than that. But, as proof, from a recent, published and peer reviewed study:

Health care demand by transsexual people has recently increased, mostly at the expense of young and adolescents. The number of people who report a loss of or change in the former identity feeling (identity desistance) has also increased. While these are still a minority, we face more and more cases of transsexual people who ask for detransition and reversal of the changes achieved due to regret.

Detransition is a growing phenomenon that implies clinical, psychological, and social issues. Inadequate evaluation and use of medicalization as the only means to improve gender dysphoria may lead to later detransition in some teenagers. Comprehensive care by a multidisciplinary and experienced team is essential. As there are no studies reporting the factors predictive of detransition, caution is recommended in cases of atypical identity courses.

The conclusion of the study is that the numbers that are detransitioning are growing due to inadequate evaluation / more and quicker medicalization. Or, as you like to call it "the only treatment"

There are a lot more than that. But, as proof, from a recent, published and peer reviewed study:
The conclusion of the study is that the numbers that are detransitioning are growing due to inadequate evaluation / more and quicker medicalization. Or, as you like to call it "the only treatment"
And of course, the people who put these studies together think transgenderism is the worst thing, ever, of course.

I put them out there with the "Gay conversion therapy" run by churches.

And of course, the people who put these studies together think transgenderism is the worst thing, ever, of course.

I put them out there with the "Gay conversion therapy" run by churches.
Oh, the old "the endocrinologists in the gender identity clinic helping patients transition think transgenserism is the worst thing ever" card. Well played. :rolleyes:

transphobic people.
Your definition of "transphobe", and that of most wackos, is anyone you disagree with.

Anyone who recognizes the scientific, biologicals traits that truly distinguish men from women; and rejects the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases.

In other words, to Incel Joe, anyone who isn't a severely fucked-up mental case is “transphobic”.

It's supposed to be an insult, but really, it would be a horrific insult to any sane person to be accused of •NOT• being “transphobic”.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

I want to see THIS thing on Biden's Secret Service Detail protecting his life...

1677813160402.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I want to see THIS thing on Biden's Secret Service Detail protecting his life...

View attachment 762012

:auiqs.jpg:
Now that would be something else. Apparently that… well that has been found to actually dress like a regular man from time to time.

It’s hypocritical that the school district would allow the teacher to put on that costume because the students would not be able to put on costumes like that and go to class. It would create a distraction.

That is by the way disgraceful that they are allowed to teach in front of children like that. Students would not be able to dress like that or put on costumes like that.

I understand that happened in Canada but I suspect they would allow it in California.

What’s shocking about all of this is all of the Republicans practically support equality but way too many Democrats are racist/bigot . And many democrats keep on calling conservatives names…. do they keep on patting themselves on the back by giving more rights to different classes of people instead of supporting equal rights.? Because that’s the type of country we live in right now.

LGBT folks have also committed mass school shootings and mass shootings. The last guy was a night club person he was gay or transgender. He shot up a club I believe in Colorado was it?. …. yet some Democrats keep on making this false propaganda lie that Republicans want to target LGBT people.

Anyone who recognizes the scientific, biologicals traits that truly distinguish men from women; and rejects the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases.

In other words, to Joe, anyone who isn't a severely fucked-up mental case is “transphobic”.

It's supposed to be an insult, but really, it would be a horrific insult to any sane person to be accused of •NOT• being “transphobic”.
IN the world of Mormon Bob, anyone who is different than his cult lifestyle is "fucked up".

Not everyone is you, Bob. I'm sure when you get to rule your own planet in the afterlife, you can set up whatever rules you want.

Now that would be something else. Apparently that… well that has been found to actually dress like a regular man from time to time.

It’s hypocritical that the school district would allow the teacher to put on that costume because the students would not be able to put on costumes like that and go to class. It would create a distraction.

That is by the way disgraceful that they are allowed to teach in front of children like that. Students would not be able to dress like that or put on costumes like that.

I understand that happened in Canada but I suspect they would allow it in California.

What’s shocking about all of this is all of the Republicans practically support equality but way too many Democrats are racist/bigot . And many democrats keep on calling conservatives names…. do they keep on patting themselves on the back by giving more rights to different classes of people instead of supporting equal rights.? Because that’s the type of country we live in right now.

LGBT folks have also committed mass school shootings and mass shootings. The last guy was a night club person he was gay or transgender. He shot up a club I believe in Colorado was it?. …. yet some Democrats keep on making this false propaganda lie that Republicans want to target LGBT people.
Wow, really?
Let's be honest, if you are white, Male, hetero and cis, the world is your oyster in this country. You don't need special protections because you are already privileged.

1677844327615.jpeg

It's the LGTB community itself that feels targeted by the GOP. Until you listen to their concerns and address them they will continue to see you as the enemy. Crying about the Democratic Party like a little bitch won't change that.

This teacher has finally been suspended (with pay). The problem is he was suspended not because of the fake, over the top boobs, but because he dresses as a man when not at school. It took that to finally make the school board realize this guy was not serious, when nearly all the normal people (read: the transphobes) knew the moment we saw his costume.

Well, they aren't helping if they are buying into the transphobic agenda.
You are about short term (alleged) compassion over long term care.

As the chief psychiatrist out of finland's largest gender clinic stated: the people that support child medicalization, do so because they view children as just mini adults. They arent.
I would kindly like to think that adults who themselves have received help with gender reassignment have wanted to go and save children and young people. But they lack the understanding that a child is not a small adult."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back