What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

It's the LGTB community itself that feels targeted by the GOP. Until you listen to their concerns and address them they will continue to see you as the enemy. Crying about the Democratic Party like a little bitch won't change that.

As long as you fucked-up freaks insist on imposing your disgusting perversions on the rest of society, and especially as long as you are openly targeting children, you will be seen by all sane, decent people as the enemy.

Most of society was stupid enough to believe you, several decades ago, when you claimed you just wanted to practice your perversions between consenting adults, in the privacy of your own homes.

As long as you fucked-up freaks insist on imposing your disgusting perversions on the rest of society, and especially as long as you are openly targeting children, you will be seen by all sane, decent people as the enemy.
First, I'm not LGTBQ. Secondly, you bigots are seen as the deplorables of society. You can't even get Republican legislators to vote against gay marriage anymore because they don't want to be labeled homophobes. The LGTBQ community is part of the mainstream, you know who isn't? You backwards fucktards. 😄
Most of society was stupid enough to believe you, several decades ago, when you claimed you just wanted to practice your perversions between consenting adults, in the privacy of your own homes.
No, that's what cucks told yourselves to comfort yourselves after your defeat. 😄

It's the LGTB community itself that feels targeted by the GOP. Until you listen to their concerns and address them they will continue to see you as the enemy. Crying about the Democratic Party like a little bitch won't change that.
That’s impossible brother we actually live in a country now where major corporations are giving jobs to LGBT people based on not their skill set but based on them being a minority.

Would an LGBT person want an underqualified LGBT person as their heart surgeon or airline pilot? Because these equity hires as the US government is propping up …it’s becoming a reality and it’s making other Americans lives worrisome .

there is no climate of fear for any group of Americans in this country. That’s not how America is in 2023. We do have issues I think with hypocrisy in the government and people who are getting passed up on job promotions because they are white men and that is just a RAW truth. But what’s fascinating about this is there still remains people on the left to look at statements like mine and say “oh this guys a racist.”

I go by common sense. When Kamala Harris goes out of her way to visit the first ever transgender cheerleader you can’t argue that LGBT people are discriminate against. Is Kamala Harris going to speak in front of a group of white man and cheer them on and thank them for all the greatness I’ve done for this country. Now by the way there’s not really groups of white men who go around asking for more civil rights because they all know we live in an equal country ….but the problem is our government is not supporting equality. What we do have our Americans of all backgrounds LGBT in all racial background who are noticing that our country is slipping into a downward trend and becoming a banana republic and we need to stop that.

And I believe in standing up for all people too by the way and I think that me and so many other Americans are tired of this garbage from the far left all they do is just make things up all the time.

If we had major corporations and major sports organizations saying that we’re going to give white people the job first we’re going to make sure that there’s at least 90 or 95% of jobs filled by white people even though they constitute 75% of the country then that would be a problem my friend. And I’ll be the first one to call it out hell even if they said we’re gonna make sure that 75% of all jobs are filled by white people because 75% of the country is white you better believe I will be the first person to protest that because it’s not about giving white people jobs … the most qualified person ought be hired.

Im influenced by people all over the country from all different races and backgrounds Who support equality and who admire American history… and this is the right way to think my friend… it’s about equality for all this is the liberal way forward.

Last edited:
You are about short term (alleged) compassion over long term care.

As the chief psychiatrist out of finland's largest gender clinic stated: the people that support child medicalization, do so because they view children as just mini adults. They arent.

Um, yeah, Finland? Who cares?

The point is, most Trans kids don't get treatment. They still don't get it as adults.

I'm all for supporting trans rights to stick it to the religious crazies. Just watching them go nuts is hilarious.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
That’s impossible brother we actually live in a country now where major corporations are giving jobs to LGBT people based on not their skill set but based on them being a minority.
Do you have evidence of this or is this just another bitch ass feeling by you? 😄
Would an LGBT person want an underqualified LGBT person as their heart surgeon or airline pilot? Because these equity hires as the US government is propping up …it’s becoming a reality and it’s making other Americans lives worrisome .
Reality has evidence for it's existence, I'm guessing you don't. 😛
There is zero climate of fear for non-white Christians in the United States. You know that’s just the raw truth. But what’s fascinating about this is there still remains people in the lab to look at statements like this and say “oh this guys a racist.”
I don't know anything you're saying is true because it comes without any reliable evidence.
I go by common sense. When Kamala Harris goes out of her way to visit the first ever transgender cheerleader you can’t argue that LGBT people are discriminate against.
See the problem is you mistake "common" sense for rationality but in my experience rationality isn't common among people. Hell a majority of people in this country still believe in a magical sky daddy and you believe non sequitors are reasonsble evidence rather than logical fallacies.
And I believe it’s standing up for all people too by the way and I think that me and so many other Americans are tired of this garbage from the far left all they do is just make things up all the time.
I don't mind you embarrassing yourself by wearing your ignorance in public, in fact that's how we keep winning.
If we had major corporations and major sports organizations saying that we’re going to give white people the job first we’re going to make sure that there’s at least 90 or 95% of jobs filled by white people even though they constitute 75% of the country then that would be a problem my friend. And I’ll be the first one to call it out hell even if they said we’re gonna make sure that 75% of all jobs are filled by white people because 75% of the country is white you better believe I will be the first person to protest that because it’s not about giving white people jobs even the best personal job. They look at what’s being said in this post and it’s being echoed by people all over the country and this is the right way to think my friend… it’s about equality for all this is the liberal way forward
Are you under the impression that white people are under represented in the work force? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Troll boy strikes again.

People here aren't your brothers or your friends.

I am not aware of anyone who was hired "just because they were gay." I know a lot of idiots who were hired because they were the boss's straight fuckbuddy or drinking pal or idiot nephew.

there is no climate of fear for any group of Americans in this country. That’s not how America is in 2023. We do have issues I think with hypocrisy in the government and people who are getting passed up on job promotions because they are white men and that is just a RAW truth. But what’s fascinating about this is there still remains people on the left to look at statements like mine and say “oh this guys a racist.”
Oh, get bent. If you are white male you have statistically the lowest unemployment rate.

Actually, the LGBTQ movement has always been about equal rights, Mormon Bob.

No one is going to make you gay. If you are stepping out on the down-low, that's totally on you.

The point is, most Trans kids don't get treatment. They still don't get it as adults.

I'm all for supporting trans rights to stick it to the religious crazies. Just watching them go nuts is hilarious.
That's because you have no morals or common sense.

That's because you have no morals or common sense.

Quite the contrary, a morality based on trying to appease an imaginary sky pixie is the opposite of common sense.

My morals are based on the harm I cause others, not fear of what an imaginary sky pixie is going to do to me in an unprovable afterlife.

So I will ask you the same question I always ask of homophobes.

Tell me why gay people are bad without some iteration of "God Says it's Wrong" or "I think it's icky when it's two dudes."

I'm pretty sure your answer won't be coherent.

Well, since they are one of the countries that started the currently accepted (in the US) "science" and Dr. Riittakerttu Kaltiala is one of the leading experts in the world on the subject... everyone *should* care.

But with the rest of your comment, it's obvious you dont care about best treatments or harm to kids, as long as you get to stick it to your perceived political enemies.

Well, since they are one of the countries that started the currently accepted (in the US) "science" and Dr. Riittakerttu Kaltiala is one of the leading experts in the world on the subject... everyone *should* care.

But with the rest of your comment, it's obvious you dont care about best treatments or harm to kids, as long as you get to stick it to your perceived political enemies.
Pretty much.

I would be more impressed with Christians if they showed as much concern for the millions of children who go hungry every night that they show for the handful of kids who get gender confirmation treatment. Talk about your first world problems.

asddksf41gla1.jpg

No, that's what cucks told yourselves to comfort yourselves after your defeat.

I'm old enough to remember it. “Consenting adults”, your depraved kind said. By the time you were born, your kind had already tossed out the “consenting” part, and were beginning to try to force your sick perversions on society as whole.

And now your kind are openly going after children.

Few of us were wise enough, back in the 1970s, to see your bullshit about “consenting adults” for the lie that it now very obviously was. You already intended, back then, to force your shit on the rest of us, and you intended, back then, to eventually go after children. Don't forget that NAMBLA was original part of the faggot-rights movement, which only distanced itself from them when it became clear that being seen as aligned with childfuckers was detrimental to your efforts to get society to accept your faggotry.

I'm old enough to remember it. “Consenting adults”, your depraved kind said. By the time you were born, your kind had already tossed out the “consenting” part, and were beginning to try to force your sick perversions on society as whole.

Few of us were wise enough, back in the 1970s, to see your bullshit about “consenting adults” for the lie that it now very obviously was. You already intended, back then, to force your shit on the rest of us, and you intended, back then, to eventually go after children. Don't forget that NAMBLA was original part of the faggot-rights movement, which only distanced itself from them when it became clear that being seen as aligned with childfuckers was detrimental to your efforts to get society to accept your faggotry.
The age of consent has gone up since your time you delusional old fuckwad. 😄

See, you’re obsessed with them.
Nope. Just hate 'em. It is Anti American for people to be Faggin' off in public. It is child abuse to tell them that Fags are normal. In 1960 the Vice Cops usta arrest fags for perving off in public.

No one is going after children, unlike your deranged cult, which was started by pedophiles.

NAMBLA was never a part of any movement, and it's even questionable if it is a real thing.

No one is forcing you to be gay, Bob.... If you secretly lust after other men, that's on you.

Forum List

Back