What's Bibi's point in addressing congress?

Yes...Bibi is man protecting his country. Obabble is a community organizer protecting his legacy.
hey, I'm not in favor of the US in a shooting war with Iran just because they have a capability to produce a nuclear bomb they might drop on Israel. And, I don't think a maj of Americans are either. Bibi and Obama have come to a fork in the road. Unlike any of his predecessors, Bibi is not demanding that the US actually attack someone.

Bibi may well have real concerns that the Obama deal is not enough to protect his country, but he has no biz trying to dictate or even influence what Americans believe is in their vital natl interests.
They do when they are close partners in an other wise hostile place,don't be so simple minded.

When the armies surround Jerusalem. Everything is pretty much playing out the way it has been prophesied.

You do not get that, and that is so ironic.

Our pathetic president alienating our allies and emboldening our enemies.

Jewish Americans, have ended up being the worst enemy to Israel. At least the 80% of them that vote only for democrats. I say Jewish too, and that is not what they are. I do not care what kind of hat they wear on certain holidays or if they are circumcised. They are no friends to Israel. That is for damn sure.

The left will snicker and mock this. Of course they will. Are they still crying over the 5 terrorists that were water boarded? Yeah, they are.

Oh they had weeping prophets in the Ot, weeping that God had left the Israelites as the Israelites had left God, that was for then not today. Alienating our allies, what are you talking about, what would you like President Obama to do, go to Israel and pledge allegiance to them, he made his visit to the wall. Allies are not always what they seem, friends do not use friends.

Wow. 7 pages. I'm really busy today, but I want to be clear that I wasn't dissing Netandyahoo (whom I personally despise) for addressing the House, nor was I dissing Obama's Iran policy.

I will diss Obama in that he seems to let issues rise to a boil rather than seeking to defuse them, or at least make clear what his intent is, before they reach a boil. But that's more a general comment on his "style."

Likud had concluded that it is not going to give up the West Bank, and that incorporating that territory into a Jewish state is a vital interest. That position is contrary to Intl law and US policy. Likud has also concluded that it has a right to come to American soil to make it's case that America should carry it's defense water in bombing Iran to prevent Iran from being a state that does not have a nuclear weapon, but has all the infrastructure to become one if it deems that is necessary in the future. We haven't even attacked NK under potus's from both parties when it posed more a threat to the US than does Iran.

It's sort of like push comes to shove time. jmo

Last edited:
I don't think Iran would strike first, Israel will do a false flag and attack, and say self defense, but Iran is aware of how Israel works.
might want to back off on the diet pills...

have some compassion for Penelope-----she is doing the islamo Nazi thing demanded from her by her handlers. Libel is as old as is the filth to which she adheres and is the basis for the genocide of hundreds of millions

I don't think Iran would strike first, Israel will do a false flag and attack, and say self defense, but Iran is aware of how Israel works.
might want to back off on the diet pills...

have some compassion for Penelope-----she is doing the islamo Nazi thing demanded from her by her handlers. Libel is as old as is the filth to which she adheres and is the basis for the genocide of hundreds of millions

Oh your back, and in good form, I'm so glad your doing ok. :bye1:

I wonder if Bibi had anything to say about Israel standing on their own two feet and stop accepting handouts.

Also how Repubs deal with the fact that Israel literally offers abortions for ANY reason...literally "On demand"

When the armies surround Jerusalem. Everything is pretty much playing out the way it has been prophesied.

Jewish Americans, have ended up being the worst enemy to Israel. At least the 80% of them that vote only for democrats. I say Jewish too, and that is not what they are. I do not care what kind of hat they wear on certain holidays or if they are circumcised. They are no friends to Israel. That is for damn sure.

The left will snicker and mock this. Of course they will. Are they still crying over the 5 terrorists that were water boarded? Yeah, they are.

Oh they had weeping prophets in the Ot, weeping that God had left the Israelites as the Israelites had left God, that was for then not today. Alienating our allies, what are you talking about, what would you like President Obama to do, go to Israel and pledge allegiance to them, he made his visit to the wall. Allies are not always what they seem, friends do not use friends.

the book of Luke is in the New Testament. Luke was a greek and there is no history that I know of that he ever met
Jesus. I do not know why anyone would refer to Luke
as a "prophet"

the book of Luke is in the New Testament. Luke was a greek and there is no history that I know of that he ever met
as a "prophet"
Quite right Irosie.

Doing it just to piss off Our Kenyan Emperor would be joyous enough. Anything beyond that is gravy.
What an excellent way for the GOP to show that they know how to run this country....take actions based on whether they piss off the President of the other party or not.
Well, that would be the question I'd be asking if I were the administration. Inspections with Iran keeping the centrifuges is the best deal I can get, and even this is a stretch, given that not only does Iran have to agree but so does the intl community INCLUDING Russia. So, the choice is to try for the deal or to invade Iran without intl support like Dubya did Iraq. Is that what the gop wants me to do? yes or no.

as a "prophet"

Uhhh the gospel of Luke are the words of Christ. Luke did not say those words. Christ said those words. The Christ said those words and were written down by Luke or as told by Luke.

as a "prophet"

Uhhh the gospel of Luke are the words of Christ. Luke did not say those words. Christ said those words. The Christ said those words and were written down by Luke or as told by Luke.

Luke did not speak Aramaic------he was greek----that is --
at least the only historic Luke that anyone can "come up
with" If your issue is that Luke had a mystical interaction
with Jesus-----that is a religious belief only. Another possibility is that you conclude that Luke had a written source---in greek. OK that source has never been found-------I think some people call it something like 'Q'

What does this have to do with today?

as a "prophet"

with Jesus-----that is a religious belief only. Another possibility is that you conclude that Luke had a written source---in greek. OK that source has never been found-------I think some people call it something like 'Q'
"Q"? Daresay wasn't he on StarTrek?

as a "prophet"

"Q"? Daresay wasn't he on StarTrek?

yup don't quote me------the "Q" source---I believe based on faulty memory is what scholars believe is a common written source for several of the NT gospels. I think star
trek stole the "Q"-------I will now google----sorry ---I should have checked

Forum List

Back