What's Bibi's point in addressing congress?

The point is do we want them to have the capability to hit us? Plus it is in our interest to protect Israel.
Why is it in our interest?

If we abandon our only real ally in the M.E., the remaining Allies worldwide will lose any confidence they have in the US keeping their word. They already know Obama got the "Liar of the Year" award.

What word, that we stand behind Israel no matter what. Israel enemies should not be ours, maybe we need new friends. Israel has done nothing for us, nothing but grief, if they want to fight let them , but keep us out of it. Everyone is their enemy. At least Obama is not trigger happy.

Enjoy your jew-hatred, but this is not what it's about.

No its about not wanting another war or WWIII , that is what its about, and our country doing whatever Israel tells it. I also don't want another attack on our soil, with some Mossad boys jumping up and down filming it, how is that.

The point is do we want them to have the capability to hit us? Plus it is in our interest to protect Israel.
For the same reason Europe is in our interest...or Australia...or Japan, or so Korea....they are allies.

No its the control and the money , they make it off of us US citizens and put it towards Israel, they control out congress , media and who is elected and who isn't. read his bio, and there are lots like him, dual citizenship. We live in a country controlled by another. We are owned, welcome to the land of the free.

Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

Haim Saban - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If we abandon our only real ally in the M.E., the remaining Allies worldwide will lose any confidence they have in the US keeping their word. They already know Obama got the "Liar of the Year" award.

What word, that we stand behind Israel no matter what. Israel enemies should not be ours, maybe we need new friends. Israel has done nothing for us, nothing but grief, if they want to fight let them , but keep us out of it. Everyone is their enemy. At least Obama is not trigger happy.

Enjoy your jew-hatred, but this is not what it's about.

Not in your mind or mine, but If you read many of the posts, that is exactly what it is about.

Yes...Bibi is man protecting his country. Obabble is a community organizer protecting his legacy.
hey, I'm not in favor of the US in a shooting war with Iran just because they have a capability to produce a nuclear bomb they might drop on Israel. And, I don't think a maj of Americans are either. Bibi and Obama have come to a fork in the road. Unlike any of his predecessors, Bibi is not demanding that the US actually attack someone.

Bibi may well have real concerns that the Obama deal is not enough to protect his country, but he has no biz trying to dictate or even influence what Americans believe is in their vital natl interests.

Bibi will not dictate, but he will inform and influence what Americans think with the facts rather than the BS we get from Obama.

Bibi is a prick to do it here two weeks before his own election. The timing is all wrong, in every possible way. Bibi will come out on the losing end of this.
Yup the election is the only reason Bibi is coming here.

Yes...Bibi is man protecting his country. Obabble is a community organizer protecting his legacy.
hey, I'm not in favor of the US in a shooting war with Iran just because they have a capability to produce a nuclear bomb they might drop on Israel. And, I don't think a maj of Americans are either. Bibi and Obama have come to a fork in the road. Unlike any of his predecessors, Bibi is not demanding that the US actually attack someone.

Bibi may well have real concerns that the Obama deal is not enough to protect his country, but he has no biz trying to dictate or even influence what Americans believe is in their vital natl interests.

Bibi will not dictate, but he will inform and influence what Americans think with the facts rather than the BS we get from Obama.

Bibi is a prick to do it here two weeks before his own election. The timing is all wrong, in every possible way. Bibi will come out on the losing end of this.

I thought it was because the Speaker of the House invited him. Did you miss that?

I thought it was because the Speaker of the House invited him. Did you miss that?
If Boner had invited him post election Bibi would be meeting with Obama and you nutters wouldn't have anything to cream yourselves over. Hopefully the next Israeli PM Obama meets with is a new one.

For the same reason Europe is in our interest...or Australia...or Japan, or so Korea....they are allies.

No its the control and the money , they make it off of us US citizens and put it towards Israel, they control out congress , media and who is elected and who isn't. read his bio, and there are lots like him, dual citizenship. We live in a country controlled by another. We are owned, welcome to the land of the free.

Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban

Haim Saban - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Big whoop...they use us..we use them...a typical alliance friendship in a world of typical humans. But when the day comes they will be fighting on our side...not so iran.

So Bibi needs the repub congress to get him elected...you fuckers are stretching your nylons.

So Bibi needs the repub congress to get him elected...you fuckers are stretching your nylons.
It'll help. And it doesn't hurt that the GOP is all about political stunts these days.

Bibi wanted to boost his fading credibility for his election 2 weeks after his meeting. It is all a publicity stunt for him. I'm not sure if it will help his election chances or the credibility of the right wingers who set this up. I doubt it will work out as well as he had hoped. Oh well, he and the right wingers started it, and they will certainly reap the results.

It'll help. And it doesn't hurt that the GOP is all about political stunts these days.
I wouldn't call it a stunt...it was a direct purposeful shot in the nuts to Obabble...thinly cloaked in an informed look at what is really going on with Iran.

By all means let's protect Israel. They may want to try and sink one of our Navy ships again. They deserve a second chance.

I wouldn't call it a stunt...it was a direct purposeful shot in the nuts to Obabble...thinly cloaked in an informed look at what is really going on with Iran.
No it's a stunt. They get to plaster everywhere that Obama won't speak to Bibi and rubes everywhere will have no idea that it's all because Bibi wants some political points before his election and that the U.S. President has a policy against meeting leaders before an election.

Political stunts, faux scandals, and fear mongering - the current state of the GOP.

Forum List

Back