Man who walks 21 miles to his job is given money for a car.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice story. But he walks 7 miles to his job and 13 back...say what?????

At 3.1 average MPH that would be about 7 hours just walking assuming no breaks either way. Assuming an 8.5 hours on the job, assuing not arriving early, that means he spends 7 hours walking 8.5 working which leaves about 9 hours for everything else. It would be like working a double everyday.

Glad someone is helping him out, kinda in the face of all those who say Americans are lazy or are greedy.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
There's great public sympathy for a black man who walks 10 miles to his job and 10 miles home on the dangerous streets of Detroit. He's saying, "Look at me. I represent hope. I care enough to work hard and to make sacrifices. This is the path." That's all heresy to democrats of course. Dangerous heresy. Meanwhile the outpouring from American working stiffs reached $257,000 for Mr. Robertson. That'll get you an awfully nice commuter vehicle. I'll bet it won't be electric. I couldn't be happier for him. God bless you Mr. Robertson.

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score

At 3.1 average MPH that would be about 7 hours just walking assuming no breaks either way. Assuming an 8.5 hours on the job, assuing not arriving early, that means he spends 7 hours walking 8.5 working which leaves about 9 hours for everything else. It would be like working a double everyday.

Glad someone is helping him out, kinda in the face of all those who say Americans are lazy or are greedy.
Liberals and welfare bums should be ashamed.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why he walks. And does he have a license to drive?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's great public sympathy for a black man who walks 10 miles to his job and 10 miles home on the dangerous streets of Detroit. He's saying, "Look at me. I represent hope. I care enough to work hard and to make sacrifices. This is the path." That's all heresy to democrats of course. Dangerous heresy. Meanwhile the outpouring from American working stiffs reached $257,000 for Mr. Robertson. That'll get you an awfully nice commuter vehicle. I'll bet it won't be electric. I couldn't be happier for him. God bless you Mr. Robertson.
I wonder why he walks. And does he have a license to drive?
His car broke down and he didn't have the stash of cash to fix it...

Last edited:

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In my job I often have to walk 30 miles or more carrying over 80 pounds in a rucksack but no fucker gives me a car!

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why would I- a hard working employed liberal be ashamed by this story of a hard working American?

He is a great example to everyone for his dedication to showing up to get the job done.

Good for him.

Glad he is getting some help.

OP
JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
What I would love to know is what will be done with the left over money after his car has been purchased.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
^^^ May something good be done with it. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List