What would you tell a 2021 graduate?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
With the downfall of America's democracy*, would you recommend that a graduate stay in America, or move to a free country?
Our Voting Rights are now just a total joke with the Democrat Party's Election Fraud crimes.
We can see what has happened to the cities and states that the Corrupt Democrat Party has destroyed.
People are fleeing from the bankrupt dystopian states such as NY, IL, CA.
Now that the Corrupt Democratic Party has effectively eviscerated the rule of law and constitutional freedoms, people will also start fleeing our country.
If I was 18 today, I would leave.

With the downfall of America's democracy*, would you recommend that a graduate stay in America, or move to a free country?
Our Voting Rights are now just a total joke with the Democrat Party's Election Fraud crimes.
We can see what has happened to the cities and states that the Corrupt Democrat Party has destroyed.
Now that the Corrupt Democratic Party has effectively eviscerated the rule of law and constitutional freedoms, people will also start fleeing our country.
^ :cuckoo:

Learn Mandarin.

"What would you tell a 2021 graduate?"

Suck it up, buttercup. Maybe instead of going to college you shoulda gone to a trade school so you could actually make a living. O course, then you'll be one of the people who pay your taxes and support those who went to college and don't have a job.

"What would you tell a 2021 graduate?"

Get your ass to work and pay the SS taxes ... [ka'ching] ... while I sit here and laugh at you ... suckers ...

How on earth can you be concerned with the state of our democracy, the rule of law and voting rights while you support Donald Trump? Wake up and smell the hypocrisy!

Do you actually believe that when you lose an election, that election is automatically illegitimate? Do you believe that the will of the people should be ignored when they vote Republicans out of office? Do you believe that your ideology is the only ideology with authority to govern?

How do such beliefs Square themselves with American democracy? With the constitution? With the system of government we have been blessed with?

Do you believe that the 8,000,000 vote victory margin is illegitimate? That there are that many more American citizens who, as one mind, are hell bent on destroying this nation? Can you understand that a man who never saw job approval rating topping 48% could suddenly become the choice of a vast majority of American voters?

Being rock ribbed in your politics may be, in some circles, a noble thing. But, it was said by Trump voters four years ago, elections have consequences. Get over it. The other factor in election is there is a winner and a loser. You just have to accept the results.

Other candidate throughout our history have respected the outcome of their defeat and graciously conceded. No other president has resisted the peaceful transition of power until Trump. What sort of an example is he giving to his supporters who claim fidelity to the constitution?

Is he a source of pride in the American way, or will you realize that he is a national embarrassment at best, a real threat to the stability of democracy at worst?

Maybe instead of going to college you shoulda gone to a trade school so you could actually make a living.

Trade school schmade school, Task, there are people running around now with high school educations doing menial labor like mowing laws and clearing snow in driveways and other basic services that are making as much as folks used to make with Masters Degrees.

Claiming you would leave if just an excuse. Leave now or STFU.

Maybe instead of going to college you shoulda gone to a trade school so you could actually make a living.

Trade school schmade school, Task, there are people running around now with high school educations doing menial labor like mowing laws and clearing snow in driveways and other basic services that are making as much as folks used to make with Masters Degrees.

Yeah, but too many of them. If you have some kind of trade expertise and certification to show for it, you have a leg up on the uh, riffraff. Plus, you have a little more wage power vs somebody whose got nothin'.

Of course, one would want one's great-grandchildren to leave this country, for in the coming decades life will become impossible because of violence, corruption, and rampant disorganization.

But where can they emigrate to?

If you look at Europe, things are even worse than here, with possibly a few exceptions such as Austria, the Czech Republic, and Hungary. But how long can they hold out?

Look at what has happened to Sweden. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Heck! Maybe some American couples are not having children because they know that the future in this country is so grim.

If you would, why don't you now?

I would tell them that after forty years of employment you can retire and bitch incessantly on a political message board because you no longer have to go to work to bitch incessantly.

too old, must countries will not take people over 40

too old, must countries will not take people over 40

Proof of that?

But anyway, if you could find a country that would take you?

Forum List

Back