CDZ What would it take to change your mind re: 2020?

the question is moot because it was a legit, fair, election. it is just too obvious why:

americans recognized that what they had was fascism taking hold & had another revolution to stop it from happening.

the question is moot because it was a legit, fair, election. it is just too obvious why:
americans recognized that what they had was fascism taking hold & had another revolution to stop it from happening.

And now for the PROOF of all that! Here comes Playtime with all her evidence backing up her claim!

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

Playtime, where are you running to?

And now for the PROOF of all that! Here comes Playtime with all her evidence backing up her claim!

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

i'm right here, toober. i don't need to show any 'proof' cause that has been done already; by multiple audits AND zero court cases proving otherwise.

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

i'm right here, toober. i don't need to show any 'proof' cause that has been done already; by multiple audits AND zero court cases proving otherwise.

Really? Link to to the audits proving that? Tell me how a court declining to hear a case proves anything?

Then tell me how all of that was known on November 5 when MSM were standing in line telling the world 24/7 that all of Trump's claims of a fraudulent election were all baseless and debunked?

What court cases were heard prior to Nov. 5?

What election expert examined and debunked all that evidence before Nov. 5?

How is it that everty other legal case takes months and years to adjudicate, yet all this was examined, tried, tested, and debunked in two days! With a bunch of courts who declined even getting involved?

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

Really? Link to to the audits proving that? Tell me how a court declining to hear a case proves anything?

Then tell me how all of that was known on November 5 when MSM were standing in line telling the world 24/7 that all of Trump's claims of a fraudulent election were all baseless and debunked?

How is it that everty other legal case takes months and years to adjudicate, yet all this was examined, tried, tested, and debunked in two days! With a bunch of courts who declined even getting involved?

lol ... you just keep living the dream, toober.

there has been no fraud.

donny lost.

BIGLEY.

neener neener.

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

there has been no fraud.

Does repeating the great lie help you believe it?

I can do that too.

Joe Biden STOLE THE ELECTION and was lucky to get 18 million honest votes.

I have the admission of all these people who publicly ADMIT to stealing the election.

They know what they are, they even call themselves a SHADOW ORGANIZATION.

How do you NOT steal an election Plaything when you have thousands and millions of

people freely admitting they did?

1620855204070.png

Those audits were done by uncertified companies with ties to Dominion. They mean nothing. And if they are correct why the fuss? I have yet to get an answer for that.
That is untrue.

TOO FUNNY! Your own link says that the audit isn't even looking at the ballots because the ballots are currently sealed! :21:
Very funny. First we heard the machines and software were corrupted even though no evidence was offered. They were not. Now it is the ballots that are corrupted even though no evidence is offered. What's next?

Those audits were done by uncertified companies with ties to Dominion. They mean nothing. And if they are correct why the fuss? I have yet to get an answer for that.
That is untrue.

TOO FUNNY! Your own link says that the audit isn't even looking at the ballots because the ballots are currently sealed! :21:
Very funny. First we heard the machines and software were corrupted even though no evidence was offered. They were not. Now it is the ballots that are corrupted even though no evidence is offered. What's next?

Odd, I have several videos SHOWING votes being flipped in real time, even election experts testing a vote counting machine and seeing it screw up the count badly to their amazement, yet you say there is no evidence.

Then we get hundreds of thousands of paper ballots only filled out for Joe Biden leaving all the other races blank for the republicans to win, which makes no sense letting the GOP win multiple races when you care enough to vote for Joe, all turned in without a crease or fold or any indication showing they were ever mailed, yet you say again there is no evidence!

Obviously, you are an idiot getting your "news" from a very biased source not telling you the truth, while being remarkably assured of something you have no proof over yet are incredibly cynical of all things favoring Trump!

Both an idiot AND highly prejudiced!

That is untrue.

We need the passwords or source codes. Until they are given out fraud is a real possibility and no one will believe it did not happen. Dominion has the power to prove there was no fraud and they are doing nothing but threatening people and businesses.

Why?

That is untrue.

We need the passwords or source codes. Until they are given out fraud is a real possibility and no one will believe it did not happen. Dominion has the power to prove there was no fraud and they are doing nothing but threatening people and businesses.

Why?

I may not be an expert on elections, but I can tell you this: until Dominion gives the auditors the passwords to see and dissect their smartmatic program at THE MACHINE LEVEL, nothing will be solved with the election.

Dominion has to give this stuff out, under order from the Fed to certain individuals, who are sworn to uphold the confidentiality of sensitive info, then change the passwords to new ones.

That is untrue.

Odd, I have several videos SHOWING votes being flipped in real time, even election experts testing a vote counting machine and seeing it screw up the count badly to their amazement, yet you say there is no evidence.

Then we get hundreds of thousands of paper ballots only filled out for Joe Biden leaving all the other races blank for the republicans to win, which makes no sense letting the GOP win multiple races when you care enough to vote for Joe, all turned in without a crease or fold or any indication showing they were ever mailed, yet you say again there is no evidence!

Obviously, you are an idiot getting your "news" from a very biased source not telling you the truth, while being remarkably assured of something you have no proof over yet are incredibly cynical of all things favoring Trump!

If you have videos I'm happy to look at them but you'll understand if I don't just take your word for it.

That is untrue.

Why?

I may not be an expert on elections, but I can tell you this: until Dominion gives the auditors the passwords to see and dissect their smartmatic program at THE MACHINE LEVEL, nothing will be solved with the election.

Dominion has to give this stuff out, under order from the Fed to certain individuals, who are sworn to uphold the confidentiality of sensitive info, then change the passwords to new ones.
I doubt it is the passwords they want to protect, I'd guess it is the proprietary software. In any other case, you can get a court order if you can provide evidence, otherwise you're just fishing.

That is untrue.

Why?

I doubt it is the passwords they want to protect, I'd guess it is the proprietary software. In any other case, you can get a court order if you can provide evidence, otherwise you're just fishing.
It is not fishing, it is demanding transparency. If Dominion will not cooperate I can only conclude like any thinking person would that there was fraud. What are they hiding?

That is untrue.

If you have videos I'm happy to look at them but you'll understand if I don't just take your word for it.

They were all presented here long ago. Amazing how you people miss all that./ I'll be showing them again when I do my thread on the election fraud.

That is untrue.

Why?

Seems to me that if I were hiring a company to write SW driven voting machines, that I'd want to debug the code BEFOREHAND to know the software was safe, accurate and uncorruptable, unless I was interested in corrupting it.

Something very wrong about voting machines that even the government doesn't know how they work!

Now let us just hope Russia doesn't bribe Dominion to fix the next election!

That is untrue.

Why?

It is not fishing, it is demanding transparency. If Dominion will not cooperate I can only conclude like any thinking person would that there was fraud. What are they hiding?

The machines could be seized and their code cracked.

BETTER STILL: Time for us to go back to machines with no software printing paper ballots.

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

That is untrue.

Why?

Dominion's machines were audited.

Twice.

Passed both.

Forum List

Back