what words best describes the current Administration (so called)?

what word best describes the current Administration (so called)?

• Potato and Co.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eggplant and Co

• frankenstein and Co

• Satan and Co

• all of the above

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
what words best describes the current Administration (so called)?

Last edited:
62s6B6X.jpg

Words fail me
Biden is the only setting president who has viscously attack half of Americans.
He has called mainstream Americans names like "virulent", "dregs of society" and "fascist" and more.
It is a daily drum beat of hate coming from the Left, whilst they parade around claiming to be the Tolerant side.
Our entertainment, sports, academia and the media are bursting with Left Wing Hate.
They mine the cultural/racial divide every chance that they get with shameless enthusiasm.
They are even demanding to use the public schools to indoctrinate our children with Left Wing Hate.

Last edited:
For the record, FrankenStein and co. only works if Al Franken and Jill Stein were elected.
no, not just then

also when some monstrosity created from a little of this and a little of that ... by mad scientists.. takes over gummit

Words fail me
Biden is the only setting president who has viscously attack half of Americans.
He has called mainstream Americans names like "virulent", "dregs of society" and "fascist" and more.
It is a daily drum beat of hate coming from the Left, whilst they parade around claiming to be the Tolerant side.
Our entertainment, sports, academia and the media are bursting with Left Wing hate.
They mine the cultural divide every minute of the day.
because they are pigs

sub human. We can and should pray for them to find Jesus, wherein lies their only dignity, to speak of..

As the late Archbishop Lefebvre said, and I heartily concur,

one's dignity comes from living in conformity with GOD's laws (and there is no dignity when he does not)

(paraphrase but fairly accurate one)

As the late Archbishop Lefebvre said, and I heartily concur,

one's dignity comes from living in conformity with GOD's laws (and there is no dignity when he does not)

Frankenbidum

LOL

Someone who is computer savvy could make an image of Frankenbidum.. a little bit Frankenstein, a little bit bidum..

That would about say it RE the times we endure... until the 25th is invoked.. or something

Forum List

Back