What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

There was not a single goddam bit of whining about Trump's deficits on this forum.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Except by me. I started several topics over the years trying to prod the Trumptards into objecting to all his and the GOP's spending.

And to a person, they were radio silent.

Now we don't go a day without them whining about spending.

Fucking raging hypocrites. You people disgust me.

He said he was going to start up a bipartisan commission on fixing the deficit.
That will make him a failure. Working with the WEF/Democrats will only serve to undermine America.

Why would you work with people who want you put in camps and reprogrammed?

WEF/Democrats are the enemy and until you realize it, nothing they do makes sense.

Take a good hard look at this graph. It shows how much of our economy is government spending.

Whenever you are tempted to brag about Trump's economic "boom", remember this graph. Look how much this motherfucker increased the percent of GDP which was government spending.

And not one of you hypocrites whined about it. Not one.

There's your fake "boom", in your face.

And don't even THINK of claiming it was because of Covid. The gray vertical line is when Covid kicked in. Trump ramped up BEFORE Covid.

There is why we have inflation now.

And notice since Biden was elected, the government spending-to-GDP ratio has been dropping, along with inflation.

government-spending-percent-GDP.jpg

Last edited:
So...yeah. You bet your ass Mike Johnson will sign off on more deficit spending.

And no Trumptards will complain.

"The devil Democrats made him do it!"

Well, he just told Jeffries that he's looking forward to working together.

That's an interesting promise.
Promises made, promises will be broken. Johnson is a fucking traitor who wanted to overturn the election & if he didn't have the blessing of that lowlife Trump, he'd still be a Louisiana back bencher. He saw what happened to McCarthy who got screwed by Trump for going accross the aisle.

Trump owns Johnson & 90% of that GOP ratpack & they'll do what he wants or else. The outright threat of being primaried scares the beejesus out of that crowd.

Conversely, what will make him a failure?

In other words, what's expected of him? And in what time frame?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
Success:

Passing a budget that reduces spending by 45% over the next ten years -- aka -- a balanced budget..
Ending baseline budgeting.
Closing the Border -- permanently through legislation.
Ignoring everything from the left.

Failure.
Compromising with uncompromising Democrats -- on anything.

Pretty much the reverse of what is listed as successes.

There was not a single goddam bit of whining about Trump's deficits on this forum.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Except by me. I started several topics over the years trying to prod the Trumptards into objecting to all his and the GOP's spending.

And to a person, they were radio silent.

Now we don't go a day without them whining about spending.

Fucking raging hypocrites. You people disgust me.

Piss off punk, I brought up Rump spending like a drunken sailor many times. Do you teach your kids to lie?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
why wouldn't you want to know how everyone feels about this? Aren't we all in the same shit boat, or do you already presume to know how the rest think? What a tool.

I'll answer, and I'll come back and admit he was a failure if he does what I say will make him a failure, and say he was not a success if he does not do what I say will make him a success. No spin, no hedging, I'll just admit it.

But, I'll be back to brag if he lives up to it.

Basic Success:
If he gets the single-subject bills passed.

Solid Success: If he gets the single-subject bills passed and resists the Senate's efforts to hold out for an omnibus spending bill.

Greatest Success for the House in this century: If he gets the single-subject bills passed and the House stands their ground until the Senate passes them also.

Basic Failure: If the House keeps sending the Senate continuing resolutions until the next Congress in 2025.

Afghanistan withdrawal level Failure: An omnibus spending bill with the same or more spending as the Pelosi boondoggle.

“He will never be a success because he’s not a democrat”..

Forum List

Back