What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

He will not communicate in idiotic half bolded text, that is success enough. No matter what he does or doesn't do, liberal will whine like the bitches they are.
dimocraps are NOT liberals. No definition of the word 'liberal' includes dimocrap scum.

They are leftists, at best. But they just keep proving me right when I call them scum. They never seem to miss an opportunity to prove it either

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
dimocraps are NOT liberals. No definition of the word 'liberal' includes dimocrap scum.

They are leftists, at best. But they just keep proving me right when I call them scum. They never seem to miss an opportunity to prove it either
By definition, most Democrats and many Republicans are liberal.

• Fact
Conversely, what will make him a failure?

In other words, what's expected of him? And in what time frame?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
Finding common ground and making appropriate compromises for the good of the Country will make us all sucessful.

Not finding common ground and saying no to reasonable compromises will make us all failures.

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives
I don't claim to be a Conservative, I claim to be quite liberal, in fact.

I believe in Free Speech, dimocraps don't unless it's them speaking. I believe in the Freedom of Religion, dimocraps believe in freedom FROM religion.

I believe in the Right of The People to Keep and Bear Arms.

I believe in the Right of the People to Petition the Government, the right of Assembly, the right...

I'm wasting my time. dims is gonna be dims. period

K, so the pro-Putin set wants Ukraine to cease existing. Got it.

If we end up financially supporting them, Johnson failed us, right?
I'm not an emotionally unstable liberal, I will determine success or failure based on the cumulative results of his Speakership.

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
Success would be a willingness for compromise with Dems whose constituents make up half the country. Meaning stop allowing the Freedom Caucus to run the House.

• Fact

He's gonna be nuthin but a mouthpiece. The guy has never dealt with any leadership positions before, has no working relationships with any of the party leaders on either side. He's doomed.

Forum List

Back