What Will Biden Say in Response to Russia?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘Swift and Severe’ must mean I’ll speak to the world sometime later today if I’m in the mood.

9065C970-F056-404B-8A90-3E5B1FD5D22E.jpeg

Get your Biden Bingo cards out and prepare for binge drinking. After removing a mask first he will start reading from the teleprompter in chief.
Key words/things for Bingo card:
Trump
Swift
Severe
Here’s the deal
Covid
Oil
Empathy for
The fact is
Mild swear word to show anger but makes everyone giggle
Loses train of thought
Says a word that’s not in any language
Mentions Jan 6
Nuclear passcode

Weatherman sure is getting his kicks out of supporting Putin over the US. We know where your loyalties lay.

Last edited:
Pretty please?

Except that he won't really mean it. He now has the perfect foil to blame all of the ills of the past year that he and his dem fellow travelers handlers have foisted upon us.

LOL.....If the Russians hit us with a cyber attack I hope it hits the EBT system first.....We will see how much support he has then. I predict a mass exodus from the dem plantation.

Pretty please?

Except that he won't really mean it. He now has the perfect foil to blame all of the ills of the past year that he and his dem fellow travelers handlers have foisted upon us.

LOL.....If the Russians hit us with a cyber attack I hope it hits the EBT system first.....We will see how much support he has then. I predict a mass exodus from the dem plantation.
MSM is already saying all the shortages inflation and gas prices of the past year are due to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Weatherman sure is getting his kicks out of supporting Putin over the US. We know where your loyalties lay.
Pointing out our Dunce-in-Chief is an imbecile who a few weeks ago was claiming the greatest threat to our military was fucking climate change doesn't mean we support Putin...it means we have no confidence in this dumb shit to lead the JROTC at Springfield Middle School... much less the world's response to Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine.

When your President is a dipstick... discretion is the better part of valor.

Putin is a genius and savvy...........

oh wait, that was the trump first pos exPOTUS.

The subject isn't Orange Man, numbnutz.

Pointing out our Dunce-in-Chief is an imbecile who a few weeks ago was claiming the greatest threat to our military was fucking climate change doesn't mean we support Putin...it means we have no confidence in this dumb shit to lead the JROTC at Springfield Middle School... much less the world's response to Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine.

When your President is a dipstick... discretion is the better part of valor.
^^^THIS^^^

Forum List

Back