Russians hit nitric acid storage tank - will this trigger Biden's response in kind?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
President Biden said back in March that the US response to Russia’s potential use of chemical weapons would "trigger a response in kind." Well they just struck a nitric acid storage tank, releasing toxic gas into the surrounding area.

"Russian troops appear to have hit a nitric acid tank in Ukraine, according to a statement made by Luhansk regional administrator Serhiy Haidai on Telegram.

Haidai warned that Russian forces hit the tank in Rubizhne, a city in the Luhansk Oblast, and called for residents to remain hidden in bomb shelters.

"Do not come out of hiding! If you are indoors - close the doors and windows!" he wrote on Telegram.

He then went on to explain the dangerous effect of nitric acid on people. "Nitric acid is dangerous if inhaled, swallowed and in contact with skin," he wrote."

Russia Hits Nitric Acid Tank, Unleashes Deadly Gas Into Surrounding Area

1649258439559.png

President Biden said back in March that the US response to Russia’s potential use of chemical weapons would "trigger a response in kind." Well they just struck a nitric acid storage tank, releasing toxic gas into the surrounding area.

"Russian troops appear to have hit a nitric acid tank in Ukraine, according to a statement made by Luhansk regional administrator Serhiy Haidai on Telegram.

Haidai warned that Russian forces hit the tank in Rubizhne, a city in the Luhansk Oblast, and called for residents to remain hidden in bomb shelters.

"Do not come out of hiding! If you are indoors - close the doors and windows!" he wrote on Telegram.

He then went on to explain the dangerous effect of nitric acid on people. "Nitric acid is dangerous if inhaled, swallowed and in contact with skin," he wrote."

View attachment 626924

Biden is going to inhale Nitruos gas from his dentists office in response

View attachment 626924

This is not exactly what Biden was talking about.. Sorry to disappoint you.

Biden is not doing what is called for because he is compromised by his greed in the past....
People all over the world are asking what the USA is doing to stop this...which so far is nothing....I thought Biden laid every sanction on Russia that he could...turns out Joe has only done the bare minimum...

Has Russia stopped paying Biden?
Yep moron, Russia is paying Biden so he arms Ukraine, sanctions Russia into stone age, and calls for Putin's removal and war crime trial...but Russia is NOT paying Trump to call Putin smart for invading Ukraine.

I mean seriously, how fucked in the head do you have to be to even TRY to peddle crazy horseshit like this?

Last edited:
Nitric acid is a major component in the manufacture of explosives. I don't know if that's what this was used for but it's at least a plausible military target.

View attachment 626924

That's simply ludicrous. The Ukrainians blew that acid tank yesterday, now the West is crying out loud that Russians did it, probably tired of breathing clean air. Another low is hit. Bravo!

Biden is not doing what is called for because he is compromised by his greed in the past....
People all over the world are asking what the USA is doing to stop this...which so far is nothing....I thought Biden laid every sanction on Russia that he could...turns out Joe has only done the bare minimum...
The US isn’t doing “nothing”. We are wasting taxpayer dollars sending them billions. I’m sure Zelensky will get another Florida mansion or two before it’s all said and done.

does this differentiate me enough from evil cat breath? (great tag btw)

This is a pic of my daughter's dog. I thought about using a picture of Ben, but the one's I have which were taken before digital are not much different than evil cat breath's avatar.

Forum List

Back