Russians hit nitric acid storage tank - will this trigger Biden's response in kind?

Ukraine has a long history of nazi sympathizers
The President of Ukraine and head of millitary is a JEW, who's three great uncles where killed by Nazis in WWII and this is what you are trying to pedddle???

There are a handful of hyper-nationalist "neo nazis" in just about every country, and what Putin's regime always does is take is grab a grain of truth and turns it into mountains of bullshit it feeds to it's population and dupes like you as it conducts it's bloody wars of choice.

Idiot Russian soldiers were actually running around terrorising and torturing Ukrainian civilians in places like Bucha trying to figure out where all the Nazis were hiding that they are suppposed to be killing in their so called "de-Nazification operation".

Last edited:
We have no idea what Clinton's bombers hit during their attack on Yugoslavia but we know they blew up one building by mistake. The point is that nobody would ever accuse Bubba Bill of engaging in chemical warfare no matter what he hit. The Bidenistas who used to chant "better red than dead" and parade with Russian flags forty years ago, might want to send our kids into a shooting war with Russia today but a Russian tank allegedly hitting a storage tank full of nitric acid doesn't rise to the level of engaging in chemical warfare.

Idiot, the President of Ukraine is a JEW, who's three great uncles where killed by Nazis in WWII and this is what youa re trying to pedddle???

There are a handful of hyper-nationalist "neo nazis" in just about every country, and what Putin's regime always does is take that grain of truth and turns it into mountains of bullshit it feeds to it's population and dupe idiots like you as it conducts it's bloody wars of choice.

So? just imagine it like Obama being forced to arm the KKK in some end times scenario

Because they arm Azov. They may not take orders from their Jew president, i'm sure they don't. They're the ones fighting in the East. Which is also probably why Kyiv doesn't seem interested in saving a single one of them in the East. Hahaha

This is all very well known. And why Putin is always talking about Ukrainian Nazis.

The difference between private nationalist groups and ones getting funded not only by Ukrainians but Americans is obvious.

They have laws on the books forcing you to do business in Ukrainian. They're trying to make a nation via cultural genocide of the Russians. Not that complicated to see. Was all reported on before this war. As I linked to you.

Ironic how you can't see the obvious just through the decimation of a place like Marioupol. Why don't the rest of the Ukrainians do anything? Because they're fucking nazis and their Jew president rights wants them gone. Hah

Because they arm Azov. They may not take orders from their Jew president, i'm sure they don't.
Oh YOU are sure, how nice. You of course have intimate understanding of their relationship, explained very carefull to you by Russian state media.

Azov batalion is a nationalist millitary group of about 1000 men, ~20% of whom identify as some sort of nazis. So we are talking about 200 people or so, out of 200,000 people in Ukrainian millitary and THIS is your evidence that Ukrainians are attacking their own infrastructure and people?

It's fucking nuts.

They're trying to make a nation via cultural genocide of the Russians.

Pure bullshit as anyone who actually stayed in Ukraine and Kiev will explain to you.

Dombas region is not about ethnicity, it is about part of Ukraine trying to succeed.

You know what happened in America when the Southern states tried to refuse Federal authority and succeed over slavery? We've had a long bloody civil war to keep America intact.

Last edited:
Ironic how you can't see the obvious just through the decimation of a place like Marioupol. Why don't the rest of the Ukrainians do anything? Because they're fucking nazis and their Jew president rights wants them gone. Hah
Azov banatalion, who you say are the Nazis, are KNEE DEEP in the fight for Marioupol. How can you possibly say with a straight face that they are not doing anything?

You can watch them fighting for Marioupol here:

Last edited:
Has there been a single time in your worthless life that PROOF made you think straight, pea brained filthy motherfucker?
Nope, that is not proof.

Like I said, no one gives a shit about your Kremlin propaganda around here.

You can lash at me all you want, but you just look like a fucking useful tool when you come on here with that crazy bs and have nothing to back it up.

Azov banatalion, who you say are the Nazis, are KNEE DEEP in the fight for Marioupol. How can you possibly say with a straight face that they are not doing anything?

You can watch them fighting for Marioupol here:

They're getting cut off. It's over. They will fight to the death lol

Fucking retarded fag tennis fan....

They're encircled. Normally you surrender. If you're a neo nazi facing a russian army tho you don't surrender.

And they don't send forces from the West as Ukrainians to help evacuate them. Which they could at least try. But they don't. Why? Because they don't take orders from Kyiv because they're lead by a Jew.

It's again the equivalent of Obama arming the KKK. Sure they might fight and die for America but they're not going to take orders from Obama. And thus Obama isn't going to help them in their times of need with soldiers who do take his orders.

Now just change Obama and the KKK out

Last edited:
Pure bullshit as anyone who actually stayed in Ukraine and Kiev will explain to you.

Dombas region is not about ethnicity, it is about part of Ukraine trying to succeed.

You know what happened in America when the Southern states tried to refuse Federal authority and succeed over slavery? We've had a long bloody civil war to keep America intact.

Yea uh huh

I can read fag

Don't need Ukrainian peasants to tell me what they're doing.

I already linked you that our media knows too.

Yep moron, Russia is paying Biden so he arms Ukraine, sanctions Russia into stone age, and calls for Putin's removal and war crime trial...but Russia is NOT paying Trump to call Putin smart for invading Ukraine.

I mean seriously, how fucked in the head do you have to be to even TRY to peddle crazy horseshit like this?
He took Trump's sanctions off of Russia. Also gave him the pipeline to fund his war and weaken the dollar. One day maybe you idiots will wake up.

He took Trump's sanctions off of Russia.
Yep, Biden is paid by Russia, so he lifted sanctions on Russia. There are no American sanctions on Russia and you've heard it here first, from our very own special person jknowgood.

They're getting cut off. It's over. They will fight to the death lol

So first you tell us how Azov Nazis don't care about Mariouple, then you tell us about how they are getting killed over there fighting for it.

Which one is it? You Russian sock puppets are consistenly incoherent bunch.

Last edited:
Nice try, comrade, but even Trump supporters are not dumb enough to believe that one.

Nitric acid is nasty, I use it at work, but it is not nearly as bad as Hydrochloric and Sulfuric acid. Nitric acid has many uses and is widely used in many applications. An entire container ship of the stuff caught fire recently off the coast of Africa.
There are varying reports, so pretending it's one or the other definitively is rather hopeless. If the Ukrainians are losing ground, would resort to scorched earth? Probably. Did the Russians hit it? Maybe they did, if so, did they mean to? Who knows? Too many unknowns to expect any US response. No reason for us to do anything, especially escalate out of ignorance. Oh, I see.

Forum List

Back