What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... I was most likely in the "Reject" category. I never fit in with any of the defined groups and, if I didn't have a boyfriend, would just sit at the table were other "non conformists" sat.....

I graduated in '72 so you were either a hippy, square, jock or motorhead. I was voted most artistic so sorta got a pass. People expect artists to be different.

I mostly hung out and partied with the other athletes, and got a lot of them into metal... but I also kicked it with the metalheads who weren't athletes, and sometimes the druggies if I wanted to smoke weed and chill, or the nerds if I was looking to exploit someone's computer skills or get some free music/ movies/ games etc. I can appeal to anyone's interests so I could pretty much chill with anyone I wanted to.​

Talker ---- average student ------- friendly ----- cut classes to go shoot pool -------- Alabama 63 - 66

I was a talker too - more so in Jr. High than in High School though -

In Elementary School, I got bad grades in "Behavior" with frequent notes to my mom about my "attitude problem"... !

In Jr. High it was for talking during class. HS I was mostly busy with boyfriends (Jr. High as well but....) I skipped 11th grade and High School was 10th - 12th where I went to High School was only a 2 year affair for me........

Sex starved...... Oh wait, that was Jr High.........

I know the feeling...I need to break out my year books... I think 1/2 the people signed my year book: "to the girl that has different boyfriend every week".....

Forum List

Back