What Were You In High School?

What "Group" Were You In In High School?

• Jocks / Cheerleaders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nerds

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Heads

• Rejects

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Preppies

• Bimbos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Else (please specify)

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
I was a 2.8 GPA student
Classic underachiever.
Boy crazy
Statistician for the tennis team (they had no girls tennis)
Nuttier than a fruitcake
Always had a boyfriend.

What ever that is, that was me.
I had girlfriends when I was 4.

I felt more comfortable with them.

Most guys were assholes.

I got along with younger kids because it seemed if I hung around with the ones my age or older we ended up fighting.

any I always related to older people. I remember being at the Pastor's house for a Christmas party when I was 9 and talking to 70 year olds.... I also like the movie Prelude To A Kiss (if you have seen it, you'll understand, I can totally relate to the Meg Ryan character..........)

I think Gear Heads got more ladies then the jocks. The ladies love that ride to school. Odds are if you were a Gear Head back then you smoked.

And you got more party invites because you could bring people.

I wasn't allowed to go to parties....
That's why I made out in the halls........

I was a 2.8 GPA student
Classic underachiever.
Boy crazy
Statistician for the tennis team (they had no girls tennis)
Nuttier than a fruitcake
Always had a boyfriend.

What ever that is, that was me.
I had girlfriends when I was 4.

I felt more comfortable with them.

Most guys were assholes.

I got along with younger kids because it seemed if I hung around with the ones my age or older we ended up fighting.

any I always related to older people. I remember being at the Pastor's house for a Christmas party when I was 9 and talking to 70 year olds.... I also like the movie Prelude To A Kiss (if you have seen it, you'll understand, I can totally relate to the Meg Ryan character..........)
Sounds like a girly picture.

Lol.

Rejects. Nonconformists.
That reminds me. The word noncomformist was used instead of hippy. What struck me even then was the strict dress code. Your faded bell bottom jeans had to be 1/4' too long, just enough to wear at the back. Shoes were tall heels, buckles were allowed. T-shirts (tie dyed was number one) and a vest. Beads. Long hair. Etc.

I wasn't about free love
I was about free thought.............
Being yourself.. I know, unheard of (and told often, unrealistic...) then you wonder why there is no change........

Rejects. Nonconformists.
That reminds me. The word noncomformist was used instead of hippy. What struck me even then was the strict dress code. Your faded bell bottom jeans had to be 1/4' too long, just enough to wear at the back. Shoes were tall heels, buckles were allowed. T-shirts (tie dyed was number one) and a vest. Beads. Long hair. Etc.

If the other kids told me to stay away from someone....That's my new best friend.

I wasn't a groupie.

I liked kids that other kids made fun of.

Rejects. Nonconformists.

If the other kids told me to stay away from someone....That's my new best friend.

I wasn't a groupie.

I liked kids that other kids made fun of.

I remember in Jr. High, on the blacktop during gym, some black girls were making fun of a backward white girl about having "converse" tennis shoes (which I had as well) and I quickly pointed out that I had them too... they shut up very quickly (not for fear, but I think I threw them off).....

Forum List

Back