What were real reasons behind the Ukrainian “revolution”?

A wonderful anti-corruption "revolution", after which no corrupt officials have been punished and “many officials from the next administration and now from the latest administration tied with these corruption schemes. These schemes didn't disappear and are working now” for seven and a half years.
A wonderful anti-usurpation "revolution" too, after which only some “reports” have being retold for seven and a half years and once again – nobody has been convicted on usurpation charges.
Wonderful or not, that doesn't matter. That is how things happened. And now my question - what point are you trying to make?

I understand that my opponents say the following:
  • There was nevertheless widespread corruption in Ukraine under Yanukovych and his team; and it doesn't matter that nobody of that team has been convicted on corruption charges during the last seven and a half years (after change of power in February 2014).
  • There was nevertheless usurpation of power in Ukraine under Yanukovych and his team; and it doesn't matter that nobody of that team has been convicted on usurpation charges during the last seven and a half years.
Therefore I suggest to discuss the question: “Why are Ukrainians absolutely indifferent about the fact that nobody has been convicted for above mentioned ‘crimes’”.

In other words, I suggest to discuss now the part 3 of the article which is mentioned in the first post of this thread – i.e. the part titled “Absolute indifference of Ukrainians about total absence of proofs of the former authorities' ‘crimes’”.

The Ukrainian company "Zironka"(Little star) has made a line of school uniforms similar to the one that was in the USSR. This immediately provoked the fierce anger of the "patriots", who harassed the owner of the company, Irina Litvinenko, in the media and social networks. "Patriots" demand urgent decommunization.
E78vNw2XIAgNNtZ

Forum List

Back