Ukrainian Embassy in Australia about a programme of the national (!!!) ABC: “vomit”, “garbage”, “blatant lies” etc.

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020
Present “democratic” Ukraine, which is so much beloved by the West, has a very odd attitude to freedom of speech now.

You can read in the thread “What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?” that legally working mass media can be freely attacked in Ukraine by nationalists who burn them or block them by barbed wire whereas police do not intervene. And before Ukrainian “revolution” – i.e. before 2014 - there were not such incidents in Ukraine.

So far, present Ukrainian authorities cannot send nationalists who would physically attack mass media in the West. But if these authorities don’t like any Western article, programme etc. Ukrainian diplomats abroad attack respective mass media verbally.

Yesterday, the Embassy of Ukraine in Australia published a Press Statement about the programme “Ukraine’s War: The Other Side” which had been aired by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation a day before.

Representatives of “democratic” Ukraine spoke in such a manner:​

journalistic equivalent of a bowl of vomit​

countless blatant lies​

total garbage​

pro-violence propaganda piece​

etc.

Please see the screenshot of this statement above.

I conclude that Western countries have found for themselves a very suitable friend :).

Did Ukrainian diplomats afford such behavior in the West before Ukrainian “revolution”?​

Present “democratic” Ukraine, which is so much beloved by the West, has a very odd attitude to freedom of speech now.

You can read in the thread “What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?” that legally working mass media can be freely attacked in Ukraine by nationalists who burn them or block them by barbed wire whereas police do not intervene. And before Ukrainian “revolution” – i.e. before 2014 - there were not such incidents in Ukraine.

So far, present Ukrainian authorities cannot send nationalists who would physically attack mass media in the West. But if these authorities don’t like any Western article, programme etc. Ukrainian diplomats abroad attack respective mass media verbally.

Yesterday, the Embassy of Ukraine in Australia published a Press Statement about the programme “Ukraine’s War: The Other Side” which had been aired by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation a day before.

etc.

I conclude that Western countries have found for themselves a very suitable friend :).

Did Ukrainian diplomats afford such behavior in the West before Ukrainian “revolution”?​
ok ivan,
Disgusting - do a story on Japanese POW camp guards too - they were also “human”

etc.

🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ivan and tweeters fact - check :
The documentary repeats Mongol -🇷🇺🇸🇦 Maskal propaganda narratives It minimises deaths of men women and children in Ukraine who have been killed raped stolen and tortured by MONGOL - Maskal PIG - DOGS The illegal invasion of Ukraine has been condemned by Australia and through the UNGA resolution march 2022foreignminister.gov.au/minister/penny….

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

People like me here in the US know little about the history of the Russian and Ukrainian people. We know they speak different languages though and that means they're not of the same ethnic group.

The TV program was originally aired by British ITV1, and a review was published in The Guardian. Australia's ABC is not responsible for the content of the program. A British reporter decided to give the floor to Russian soldiers and he visited near Avdiivka.

The TV program was originally aired by British ITV1, and a review was published in The Guardian. Australia's ABC is not responsible for the content of the program. A British reporter decided to give the floor to Russian soldiers and he visited near Avdiivka.

Guardian and BBC represent M I6, with the latter's head , Richard Moore , Zelkensky's handler .
The last sources you want for truth .

And there is no way ITV could possibly be involved without checking with Government and Intel . first

The Kiev administration has regarded as offensive the idea of the USA providing Ukraine with aid in the form of loans, the Politico news and analysis website reported, citing a source close to Volodymyr Zelenskyy's office.

"You give aid, but you do it without respect"

Guardian and BBC represent M I6, with the latter's head , Richard Moore , Zelkensky's handler .
The last sources you want for truth .

And there is no way ITV could possibly be involved without checking with Government and Intel . first

There is no press freedom in Australia, which relies heavily on British sources for good journalism. In 2019, Aussie police raided the ABC's Sydney headquarters. The ABC journalists produced stories on the activities of Australian special forces soldiers in Afghanistan between 2009 and 2013.

Forum List

Back