What To Do With the Jewish People?

You're in denial about what they've done.
[Here is a Muslim from Libya who does know history. Hopefully you, and others, may learn from him ]

As an Arab and a Muslim, I recognise this story only too well. It is one that I inherited and told myself for a very long time. That was until I could no longer ignore the dishonesty of this account of Arab and Muslim history.

After all, if this tale is close to the truth, why have pro-Hamas protesters around the world been shouting ‘Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud’ – a reference to the seventh-century murder and expulsion of Jewish tribes from the Khaybar oasis in the Arabian Peninsula – rather than something that relates to Deir Yassin? If a massacre and the formation of Israel in 1948 was the catalyst for Muslim anti-Semitism, why did Izz ad-Din al-Qassam – the cleric after whom Hamas names its rockets and murder-brigades – form the anti-Semitic Islamist group, the Black Hand, as early as the 1930s? And why was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, (considered by both the British and Nazi Germany to be the leader of the Arab world at the time) so keen to bring the Nazi Holocaust to the Middle East?

If you had asked me those questions when I was younger, I would have reeled off a list of grievances about Jewish refugees from Europe infringing on native Arab populations in the 1920s and 1930s. But in recent years, I changed my mind. I looked around at my home city of London, which has been utterly transformed by immigrants like me, and saw the arrogance and hypocrisy of my position.

-------

The truth is that Arab and Muslim societies have their own anti-Semitism problem and it is one that they have nurtured and generated themselves. It is undeniable that the hatred of Jews by non-Jews in the Middle East, rooted in a theology and a history that deems Jews inferior to Arabs, long predates the establishment of the Jewish State. And that hatred has only become more intense the more that Jews have survived and thrived, despite their persecution.

Now more than ever, it is imperative that we do not fall for modern, Westernised justifications for the oldest hatred.

Alaa al-Ameri is the pen name of a British-Libyan writer.

(full article online)

What To Do With the Jewish People?

Ask their brothers and sisters in Israel to do the following---
  • Repent your sins.
  • Welcome the Palestinians as brothers and sisters.
  • Ask the lord to forgive you for your past unjust ways.
I believe once done, the Lord will forgive you and peace will start to spread throughout the region.

:)-

[Here is a Muslim from Libya who does know history. Hopefully you, and others, may learn from him ]

As an Arab and a Muslim, I recognise this story only too well. It is one that I inherited and told myself for a very long time. That was until I could no longer ignore the dishonesty of this account of Arab and Muslim history.

After all, if this tale is close to the truth, why have pro-Hamas protesters around the world been shouting ‘Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud’ – a reference to the seventh-century murder and expulsion of Jewish tribes from the Khaybar oasis in the Arabian Peninsula – rather than something that relates to Deir Yassin? If a massacre and the formation of Israel in 1948 was the catalyst for Muslim anti-Semitism, why did Izz ad-Din al-Qassam – the cleric after whom Hamas names its rockets and murder-brigades – form the anti-Semitic Islamist group, the Black Hand, as early as the 1930s? And why was the grand mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, (considered by both the British and Nazi Germany to be the leader of the Arab world at the time) so keen to bring the Nazi Holocaust to the Middle East?

If you had asked me those questions when I was younger, I would have reeled off a list of grievances about Jewish refugees from Europe infringing on native Arab populations in the 1920s and 1930s. But in recent years, I changed my mind. I looked around at my home city of London, which has been utterly transformed by immigrants like me, and saw the arrogance and hypocrisy of my position.

-------

The truth is that Arab and Muslim societies have their own anti-Semitism problem and it is one that they have nurtured and generated themselves. It is undeniable that the hatred of Jews by non-Jews in the Middle East, rooted in a theology and a history that deems Jews inferior to Arabs, long predates the establishment of the Jewish State. And that hatred has only become more intense the more that Jews have survived and thrived, despite their persecution.

Now more than ever, it is imperative that we do not fall for modern, Westernised justifications for the oldest hatred.

Alaa al-Ameri is the pen name of a British-Libyan writer.

(full article online)

I lived in Libya for a while. It's very different from the Gulf States.

Jews have always claimed Arabs were inferior.

Another Surada pearl.

There were no Jews by the time you lived in Libya, or hardly any, and you did not meet one. You are alleging that Jews said what they said out of antisemitic Arabs saying that to you, right? And you definitely met none in the 20 years you lived in Arabia.

And whether one Jew or two considered some Arabs inferior for whichever reason, you just had to try to STICK it to the Jews. Spit on them.

Your lack of experience of having lived with Jews in the ME is beyond telling.

Last edited:
Another Surada pearl.

There were no Jews by the time you lived in Libya, or hardly any, and you did not meet one. You are alleging that Jews said what they said out of antisemitic Arabs saying that to you, right? And you definitely met none in the 20 years you lived in Arabia.

And whether one Jew or two considered some Arabs inferior for whichever reason, you just had to try to STICK it to the Jews. Spit on them.

Your lack of experience of having lived with Jews in the ME is beyond telling.

There were Jews in Tripoli in 1972. I would never spit on anyone. I have been reading that Arabs are inferior here on US message board.

I never met any Jewish men but the women had tea (Jews, Christians and Muslims) and supported the arts .. I have a lovely sculpture.

There were Jews in Tripoli in 1972. I would never spit on anyone. I have been reading that Arabs are inferior here on US message board.

I never met any Jewish men but the women had tea (Jews, Christians and Muslims) and supported the arts .. I have a lovely sculpture.
And who on the boards has been saying that Arabs are inferior? All Arabs?

Did you have tea with all three in Tripoli or in America? Sculpture of what?

But, still Surada, you have not had any experience with Jews in Israel, especially those who live and work with Arabs, or Druze or Bedouins.

Your experience seems to still be rather small, and limited to having tea and doing things in a safe place for you.

And who on the boards has been saying that Arabs are inferior? All Arabs?

Did you have tea with all three in Tripoli or in America? Sculpture of what?

This is a white abstract of a nude woman. It's gorgeous.

In Tripoli. I was a student so I wasn't there but six-eight weeks a year. I went with my mother.

But, still Surada, you have not had any experience with Jews in Israel, especially those who live and work with Arabs, or Druze or Bedouins.

Your experience seems to still be rather small, and limited to having tea and doing things in a safe place for you.

My parents lived across from the US embassy and down the street from the palace and Russian embassy.

I made three separate 2 week trips to the Holy Lands with my Sunday school class. ..to the West Bank and East Jerusalem. It was peaceful. No soldiers.. just Christians and Muslims.

Actually the opposite, ignorant Islamophobia Nazi girl, the Arabs have always treated Jews and other minorities as second class citizens throughout history.

In any argument – say, for an example, an argument between children – you want to hear from both sides what’s the root cause of the problem and offer a solution.

Some people say what do we do with the Palestinian people? Well, why not turn that question around and see from their side as if it were possible what to do with the other people, you know, the Jewish people. Since the whole world is presently siding with the Palestinians and going against Israel, I thought, let’s just do what the whole world is doing, ignore Israel's concerns, and adhere only to the Palestinian side, which of course is not an actual side since for a while now there’s been no real Palestinian authority as they’ve been hijacked by terrorists (but let’s not get into that here).

Rather, let’s just ask what Palestinians want from Israel and then, more interestingly, go from there. Obviously, you would suppose, Palestinians want to live in peace just like anybody normally would. But with Israel as their neighbor? Is this what they want?

Maybe, and if that’s the case then you don’t really have a problem, but if they don’t want to live in that area with Israel as their neighbor now you have a problem because Israel is not going to leave.

Now, according to the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, Palestinians “who support permanent peace with Israel are in the minority.” Also, a recent Gallup poll found that only 24% of Palestinians want a two-state solution. There are more polls and much more responses from Palestinians who claim they do not want a two-state solution, but I'm not going to cite them all here. In fact, you need only watch the worldwide massive protests in support of Palestinians and against Israel and hear “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!”

That slogan dates back to 1948, but was echoed again in 2012 by a Palestinian terrorist leader who called for resistance, NOT negotiation.

Well, it seems that most Palestinians do not want to live beside Israel and as the sentiment behind that slogan insinuates, prefer that Israel just not exist there at all, because presently from the river to the sea there is a nation there called Israel.

Don't overreact. Remember, we are siding with the Palestinians and imagining that we can give them what they want, which as we’ve seen is all of Palestine and no Israel in their vicinity.

So, now if this were possible, it brings up an interesting question: WHAT TO DO WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE?

Why does this question sound so familiar?

There are approximately six million Jews in Israel. Shall we move them all to England, to France…to Germany?

Yup, been there, done that. Didn’t turn out so well, at least not for the Jews. But do not be mistaken, just as the holocaust did not happen in a vacuum but within a world war, the new holocaust that people all around the world are salivating for will only happen in the context of World War III. That means the world doesn’t get to nearly exterminate the Jews again without bringing upon itself its own destruction. For some reason, that’s just the way it works. Perhaps it’s divine.

…which means, Israel doesn’t have to use all those nuclear weapons it has (enough to obliterate the entire Middle East, if it were as evil as Iran) because when America is gone Israel will still be around and still be protected.

And by the way, if you say protesting Israel and supporting Palestine does not lead to exterminating Jews and WWIII, well, I didn’t even have to say it because it was already being said after October 7 when talk of WWIII echoed here and there and 1400 exterminated Jews splattered throughout the media all in that brief moment when the world felt a smattering of sympathy for Israel’s plight and some people even worried about what more could happen to the Jews if terrorists continued attacking them and other nations got involved. Not so much sympathy anymore. That's the first step.

And this is just the beginning.

It may be a few months, a year, 10 years, but not much longer than that and you will see where this is all leading to.

Don't mean to sound flippant about future horrifying events. As an observer of history, just speaking truth about historical trends and the logical outcome of where we're at.
The basis for Arab rejecting the partition in 1947 was Arab racism - supremacy. As expresses by AHC spokesperson Jamal Husseini (Arab "homogeneity in race") Israel's Moment. Israel's Moment
Only a few months after he and Ahmad Shukeiry both justified the Holocaust. ‎⁨Behind the British Conspiracy ⁩ | ⁨B'nai B'rith Messenger⁩ | 12 July 1946 | Newspapers | The National Library of Israel
And so is today's slogan:

Last edited:
My parents lived across from the US embassy and down the street from the palace and Russian embassy.

I made three separate 2 week trips to the Holy Lands with my Sunday school class. ..to the West Bank and East Jerusalem. It was peaceful. No soldiers.. just Christians and Muslims.
Exactly, just Christians and Muslims. Because the Jews had been expelled from the Jewish Quarter and Judea and Samaria's, and the name of that whole area had been changed to West Bank in 1948. So, no interaction with Jews.

Your experience would have been quite different if you had been there before 1948 or after 1967 when Jews did live in those areas or when they got to return. Do you not think?

Meeting Misrahi Jews, those who had never left the area, might have broadened up your mind a bit.

Arabia, no Jews.
TranJordan, no Jews.
Judea and Samaria, no Jews.

And the Jews of Libya ended up not being allowed or feeling safe to remain there, after you were there.

Do you see my point?

Exactly, just Christians and Muslims. Because the Jews had been expelled from the Jewish Quarter and Judea and Samaria's, and the name of that whole area had been changed to West Bank in 1948. So, no interaction with Jews.

Your experience would have been quite different if you had been there before 1948 or after 1967 when Jews did live in those areas or when they got to return. Do you not think?

Meeting Misrahi Jews, those who had never left the area, might have broadened up your mind a bit.

Arabia, no Jews.
TranJordan, no Jews.

And the Jews of Libya ended up not being allowed or feeling safe to remain there, after you were there.

Do you see my point?
It was ethnic cleansing in all Arab land, after Muslim Brotherhood's Al-Banna had threatened in beginning of 1948 (before reestablishing Jewish state) to throw the Jews of (all) Middle east into the sea... AIM TO OUST JEWS PLEDGED BY SHEIKH; Head of Moslem Brotherhood Says U.S., British 'Politics' Has Hurt Palestine Solution (Published 1948) and in 1948 Arab Jordan ethnic cleansed Jerusalem of the Jews. 1948-1967: Jordanian Occupation of Eastern Jerusalem | The Six-Day War and the "moderate" Mahmoud Abbas Abu Mazen pledged (2010/1/13) that no Jews shall reside on his envisioned "Palestine " state. Arab apartheid...

Last edited:
You're just ignorant.
No you ar lying. According to Shariah law, all Jews and non Muslims are second class citizens aka Dhimmis. All non Muslims had to submit to the superiority of the Muslim, pay certain taxes, and be willing to live as less than equal. A religious apartheid that has been alive and well since 1500 years ago.

Last edited:

Arabia, no Jews.
TranJordan, no Jews.

Do you see my point?

Yes, of course I see your point. So how much longer does the carnage go on?

1973 was the Yom Kippur war.

I've known Iranian Jews.. used to go there frequently before 1979.

Forum List

Back