What the heck.....Biden says gas was $5.00 a gallon when he took office.

Biden says gas was $5.00 a gallon when he took office.​

I'm sure it was. Somewhere. Maybe in Bavaria.

The scary thing is that either Biden is that clueless to really believe what he says or that stupid to think we don't know any better than the bullshit he spreads.

Either way, this man has no business being in the WH.

One of these days soon, he will be up on stage and someone off camera is just going to reach out with one of those big hooks and yank him off camera and that'll be the last you'll ever see of him.

See the source image

What a loon.

If memory serves the national average was $2.39 on Tater's ingeneration day and it had been going up from just under $2.00 during the transition just on the fact he was "elected".

He also said in that speech that the price of gas is going to continue to come down.

I strongly disagree with that.

His release from the SPR will end on 11/10. The SPR is almost dry now.

The price of gas is going to skyrocket shortly after the election, even if the Saudis don't do something hostile, but I think they will....

'It is my profound duty to make clear to the world that losing (releasing) emergency stocks may be painful in the months to come, the Saudi minister told the Future Initiative Investment (FII) conference in Riyadh.

Last edited:
The advantage of having a drooling fucktard in office is that he'll stammer anything you put in the teleprompter.... including stage directions (salute the marines!).

Give him an ice cream, get him wiped, let him shower with a 9-year old, and he's ready to be trotted out for some more industrial grade lying. It's like an unstoppable fucktard machine.

6v7ff6.jpg

What a loon.

If memory serves the national average was $2.39 on Tater's ingeneration day and it had been going up from just under $2.00 during the transition just on the fact he was "elected".

If he does. They openly lie now. They’re base doesn’t care

Forum List

Back