Good night everyone

That was Uncle Festerman's answer in the debate when a reporter asked him what qualifies him to be a US Senator.
Your post is a textbook example of a lie by omission.

OWENS: With that, let’s get started. Mr. Fetterman, we’re going to begin with you. Your political experience includes serving as the mayor of Braddock, a small borough near Pittsburgh, and one term as Lieutenant Governor. You’re running for a seat that could decide the balance of power in Washington. What qualifies you to be a US Senator? You have 60 seconds.

FETTERMAN: Hi. Good night, everybody. I’m running to serve Pennsylvania. He’s running to use Pennsylvania. Here’s a man that spent more than $20 million of his own money to try to buy that seat. I’m also having to talk about something called the Oz rule, that if he’s on TV, he’s lying. He did that during his career on his TV show. He’s done that during his campaign about lying about our record here. And he’s also lying probably during this debate. And let’s also talk about the elephant in the room. I had a stroke. He’s never let me forget that. And I might miss some words during this debate, mush two words together, but it knocked me down. But I’m going to keep coming back up. And this campaign is all about, to me, is about fighting for everyone in Pennsylvania that ever got knocked down, that needs to get back up, and fighting for all forgotten communities all across Pennsylvania that also got knocked down that needs to keep get back up.

OWENS: With that, let’s get started. Mr. Fetterman, we’re going to begin with you. Your political experience includes serving as the mayor of Braddock, a small borough near Pittsburgh, and one term as Lieutenant Governor. You’re running for a seat that could decide the balance of power in Washington. What qualifies you to be a US Senator? You have 60 seconds.

FETTERMAN: Hi. Good night, everybody. I’m running to serve Pennsylvania. He’s running to use Pennsylvania. Here’s a man that spent more than $20 million of his own money to try to buy that seat. I’m also having to talk about something called the Oz rule, that if he’s on TV, he’s lying. He did that during his career on his TV show. He’s done that during his campaign about lying about our record here. And he’s also lying probably during this debate. And let’s also talk about the elephant in the room. I had a stroke. He’s never let me forget that. And I might miss some words during this debate, mush two words together, but it knocked me down. But I’m going to keep coming back up. And this campaign is all about, to me, is about fighting for everyone in Pennsylvania that ever got knocked down, that needs to get back up, and fighting for all forgotten communities all across Pennsylvania that also got knocked down that needs to keep get back up.
Nobody cares what he spat out in fits and starts afterwards.

Put up a link.

#50H+Heavy+Duty+Connecting+Link+50H-1CL_L.jpg

Who says 'Hi good night everyone' when being introduced? Answer: Someone with brain damage. He couldn't bring up 'good evening' everyone. He has Aphasia from his stroke. He has no business running for or even being in office and should get well before doing so. Not to mention the huge tumor on his neck.

Last edited:

Link or it didn't happen.

hello g5000 and good night to you

That was Uncle Festerman's answer in the debate when a reporter asked him what qualifies him to be a US Senator.
I really feel bad for Fetterman. He isn't responsible for his medical condition or disabilities. But I am FURIOUS with a Democrat Party who put an obviously seriously mentally impaired Joe Biden out there and am alarmed that faceless, nameless deep state operatives are running him and the country. Most especially considering how destructively they are doing it.

And they're doing the same thing with Fetterman. I can't imagine he will be calling many if any of his own shots either if Pennsylvania actually elects him.

It s good night Mrs calabash wherever you are. I remember that guy and how much my hatred for him was.

I really feel bad for Fetterman. He isn't responsible for his medical condition or disabilities. But I am FURIOUS with a Democrat Party who put an obviously seriously mentally impaired Joe Biden out there and am alarmed that faceless, nameless deep state operatives are running him and the country. Most especially considering how destructively they are doing it.

And they're doing the same thing with Fetterman. I can't imagine he will be calling many if any of his own shots either if Pennsylvania actually elects him.
I agree. Hopefully he recovers from his medical condition, just not as a US Senator.

Forum List

Back