What should I do to not be "greedy"

Read my OP post: What should I do when I could make more money I don't need?

• Turn down the business and let the jobs go

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Take the business and work harder for free

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Take the business and take the money even though you don't need it

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Your money is yours. Don't be ashamed of being prosperous. And for the life of you, don't succumb to those liberals who think you're "greedy" for making a lot of money!

Do what you think is best, kaz.

Holy shit! Sage advice from a certified slacker! Awesome!
And why do you call liberals slackers?

Liberals advocate that government should solve their problems for them and other people should fund what they consider charity. What would you call them?
So all the to big to fail companies are liberals?

I don't see the logical flow from what I said to that question.

Is this another form of the how I opposed the government actions that pushed American companies into failure and I opposed the bailout so the whole thing is my fault question?
So they forced them into insolvency,,does that include Enron?

Put the money into profit sharing that way everyone benefits and everyone will work for the companies success, if they don't already. Your share can still be the largest, because you take the risks, which seems fair to me.

Without employees I assume your business goes under. Without loyal dedicated employees your business will go badly, in my opinion. Two ways to motivate, which I am sure you know, carrot and a stick, and beat them with the stick, I prefer the former.

Last edited:
Option 4. Buy the business, (the widow is set) integrate into yours, promote within the company to offset the workload. Put more faith in your help and give them opportunities to have a share and a stake in the business. If you don't need the money im sure the people that have busted their ass for you would love to have an opportunity to do more with their lives. You don't have to do everything yourself. I know there is a lot that goes on in business today with all the stupid laws we need to follow but i'm sure people are qualified even if they don't have a piece of paper that says so. I think too many people get caught up in thinking they know what is best for everything and forget to listen to the world around them. You know that story sounds very familiar...

What do you mean "put more faith in your help." What makes you say I am not?

As for stake in the business, they get that with salary and variable pay (bonuses). They perform and help the company make money, they make money.

If you mean to give them the company, then pass
Just seems like a typical stereotype. Not saying you personally don't.
Nope not saying simply give them the company. but there are ways at least in my mind to make them feel like they are worth more.

Your money is yours. Don't be ashamed of being prosperous. And for the life of you, don't succumb to those liberals who think you're "greedy" for making a lot of money!

Do what you think is best, kaz.

Liberals advocate that government should solve their problems for them and other people should fund what they consider charity. What would you call them?
Well im sure that is just a branded stereotype and not all liberals are actually that way. I think they turn to the government because they don't have any power. They are controlled constantly. They don't have any say in anything and business hides the information they don't see so they turn to someone who has the information they are not allowed to see. If that makes sense lol

So all the to big to fail companies are liberals?

I don't see the logical flow from what I said to that question.

Is this another form of the how I opposed the government actions that pushed American companies into failure and I opposed the bailout so the whole thing is my fault question?
So they forced them into insolvency,,does that include Enron?

Enron got Tarp money? Wow, I didn't know that. You have a link?

Option 4. Buy the business, (the widow is set) integrate into yours, promote within the company to offset the workload. Put more faith in your help and give them opportunities to have a share and a stake in the business. If you don't need the money im sure the people that have busted their ass for you would love to have an opportunity to do more with their lives. You don't have to do everything yourself. I know there is a lot that goes on in business today with all the stupid laws we need to follow but i'm sure people are qualified even if they don't have a piece of paper that says so. I think too many people get caught up in thinking they know what is best for everything and forget to listen to the world around them. You know that story sounds very familiar...

What do you mean "put more faith in your help." What makes you say I am not?

As for stake in the business, they get that with salary and variable pay (bonuses). They perform and help the company make money, they make money.

If you mean to give them the company, then pass
Just seems like a typical stereotype. Not saying you personally don't.
Nope not saying simply give them the company. but there are ways at least in my mind to make them feel like they are worth more.

You mean like paying them salary and then bonuses when they do well? Like I do now? Like most companies do?

Well im sure that is just a branded stereotype and not all liberals are actually that way.
So you're thinking it's a case where 90% of them make them all look bad? Possible.

I think they turn to the government because they don't have any power. They are controlled constantly. They don't have any say in anything and business hides the information they don't see so they turn to someone who has the information they are not allowed to see. If that makes sense lol

Wow, businesses really pick on liberals don't we? I wasn't aware of that

LOL I have no clue. They probably just make themselves look bad due to way society has become. They believe in freedom and it is just not really there anymore. It's like we are free to do what we want, however we still have to manage to earn money to pay for land, housing, food and water. So in doing so they become enslaved to the government or a business man where there are always rules to follow. Like you have to clock in at this time and do this much work or you wont get paid. Most of the time it is work people have no interest in doing. Its not like the old days where we can roam free. Find a plot of land, build a house with the materials on the land and just live and hunt. We are all stuck in consumerism now. So I can say I understand why are the way they are.

HAHA yeah you big bullies!

wow, Double Wide, you really want us to think you are tis really successful person.

I think you are overcompensating for something.

Hey doublewide, welcome back from the buffet! It's sad how my real life is greater than your imagination. But then as you keep posting, you are a life loser.

So this is your chance to school a capitalist, fat ass. You endlessly spew your Marxist dogma. I put it out there, my pure capitalist greed. It's your chance to go through that and point by point show why Marx got it right and how you would do it. Go to it, Flipper
Don't bother with this schmuck..
He's had a rough life. Something he screams about to anyone while listed.
And by the way NONE OF IT was ever his fault. Joey B is a text book victim or corporate greed.
After all, in his mind he is entitled to whatever he believes. And if it is not forthcoming, he bares the talons and lashes out looney tunes level.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So in doing so they become enslaved to the government or a business man where there are always rules to follow. Like you have to clock in at this time and do this much work or you wont get paid

Yes, I saved and invested in myself and then risked everything and still do. They punch a clock and get a check and spend it. That's their choice, not mine. I'm always trying to stretch my staff and pay them more. They just have to stretch to do it. Two examples:

1) One of my graphic designers who was always recognized as talented but a slacker is in his thirties. His boss and I kept telling him that in review after review. For some reason about a year and a half ago it just clicked. He started working his ass off. Learned new tools, and supported others to use them, he has Creative Suite Cloud which includes a bunch of stuff we haven't used. He has been regularly now the last out the door when before he did his job and left on time every day. He's becoming our chief web designer. And he's gone from no bonuses and mediocre raises to regular bonuses and bigger raises. He keeps delivering and they keep getting better.

2) Three of my customer service people have started bringing in customers on their own time. I don't pay bonuses for new customers who call the business and they answer the phone, that's their job. But they do things like when they are at their doctors or in restaurants or working with other people they know, they ask if they have a website (one got a contact at a pizza place we sold a website development and hosting project to), or they need other design or promotional materials. They do that, we flag them as owner for that customer in the system so we see everything they order and I pay them bonuses based on the amounts their customers spend with us.

They are being mini business owners. That is the culture I foster.

They don't have to take any of the risk, put up the working capital, pay for employees or meet payroll or buy and maintain the equipment I do. They don't want to do that.

Last edited:
wow, Double Wide, you really want us to think you are tis really successful person.

I think you are overcompensating for something.

Hey doublewide, welcome back from the buffet! It's sad how my real life is greater than your imagination. But then as you keep posting, you are a life loser.

So this is your chance to school a capitalist, fat ass. You endlessly spew your Marxist dogma. I put it out there, my pure capitalist greed. It's your chance to go through that and point by point show why Marx got it right and how you would do it. Go to it, Flipper
Don't bother with this schmuck..
He's had a rough life. Something he screams about to anyone while listed.
And by the way NONE OF IT was ever his fault. Joey B is a text book victim or corporate greed.
After all, in his mind he is entitled to whatever he believes. And if it is not forthcoming, he bares the talons and lashes out looney tunes level.

I thought he knew it all! He makes his employers money "hand over fist" as he said. This was his chance to put me in my place. Show me he can run laps around me. Yet nothing, no content. Who saw that coming?

Question for you. Why do you believe that in order to justify earning money and keeping it - you must first "need it"?

That is what liberals are teaching people these days. Only exceptions to that rule are liberal actors, politicians and campaign donors. Otherwise, Obama has stated that there comes a point when people have earned enough. If you earn more than what Obama and the liberals deem "enough" then they will seek to take it and return it to the "rightful owners" who never earned the money and never gave it to you in the first place.

Obama also encourages college grads not to go for the big money jobs. They should use their indoctrination diploma to do community organizing for the liberals.

If you make 'too much money', it's only because of your white privilege or, if you are not white, it's because of your disloyalty to your race and you should feel ashamed.

Hard to keep up with all the news rules being spoon fed to our innocent children, but don't worry because when you screw up, the left will let you know about it.

It's a matter of time before liberals here start complaining about 'under-occupied' homes. When an elderly couple live in the same house they raised their children in, they no longer need that much space and should be forced to give up their house and move to a smaller one. And no average person should live in a really big home. One liberal senator once bitched about the big homes "gobbling up the countryside." It's all so wrong, well except for her lovely mansion.

Liberals think illegal aliens and government dependents "need" free cell phones, big checks from the IRS even when they don't pay in, free housing, free medical and extra spending cash in the EBT cards.

Hard working legal citizens apparently don't "need" everything they earn so it's only right to take the excess and give it to people who vote the right way. Bottom line is that you should make that money that the left will deem you don't need. You have to create the wealth before government can confiscate it. You see, they don't know how wealth is created, but they get excited when they see it and can't wait to get their grubby paws on it.

Question for you. Why do you believe that in order to justify earning money and keeping it - you must first "need it"?

That is what liberals are teaching people these days. Only exceptions to that rule are liberal actors, politicians and campaign donors. Otherwise, Obama has stated that there comes a point when people have earned enough. If you earn more than what Obama and the liberals deem "enough" then they will seek to take it and return it to the "rightful owners" who never earned the money and never gave it to you in the first place.

Obama also encourages college grads not to go for the big money jobs. They should use their indoctrination diploma to do community organizing for the liberals.

If you make 'too much money', it's only because of your white privilege or, if you are not white, it's because of your disloyalty to your race and you should feel ashamed.

Hard to keep up with all the news rules being spoon fed to our innocent children, but don't worry because when you screw up, the left will let you know about it.

It's a matter of time before liberals here start complaining about 'under-occupied' homes. When an elderly couple live in the same house they raised their children in, they no longer need that much space and should be forced to give up their house and move to a smaller one. And no average person should live in a really big home. One liberal senator once bitched about the big homes "gobbling up the countryside." It's all so wrong, well except for her lovely mansion.

Liberals think illegal aliens and government dependents "need" free cell phones, big checks from the IRS even when they don't pay in, free housing, free medical and extra spending cash in the EBT cards.

Hard working legal citizens apparently don't "need" everything they earn so it's only right to take the excess and give it to people who vote the right way. Bottom line is that you should make that money that the left will deem you don't need. You have to create the wealth before government can confiscate it. You see, they don't know how wealth is created, but they get excited when they see it and can't wait to get their grubby paws on it.

Liberals are also never the ones who have too much money, it's always someone else

You're either greedy or you are not.. if not... then anyone who perceives you as greedy, well, that's on them.

You can tell if a person is greedy or not by their generosity. If - when they are moved with compassion - they give lavishly? They are not greedy. Greedy people are not able to give lavishly for the motive of compassion. Because they have no compassion in them and are only fixated on their own needs, welfare, desires. Which is why the Conservatives have always been known to out give the Democrats throughout history.

If you consider the testimony of David Horowitz - who formerly was a card carrying communist and registered Democrat - he did tell the American people that cities such as Detroit that has been under Democrat control for the better of 100 years show the results - total failure - the people suffer - the trouble with the African American people who have voted Democrat all these years is that they have been listening to what the Democrat politicians (such as Hillary Clinton and her friend Al Sharpton) have said and not what they have done. If they would only look at what they have done they would realize they have done far more harm then good - they have been exploited and used by such people. It is very sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back