What Republicans don't seem to understand about Jesus' Teachings.

And I thought it was just humor. Silly me.

hD3870C04

Oh I'm sure you thought you were cute with it, yeah.
I sure did. I laughed especially hard on the the irony of you calling me judgmental when my humor was in response to your judgmentalness.

Instructions:
1. Grab stick
2. Pull down
3. Repeat if necessary for more than one stick.

What would Jesus laugh at.
Jesus laughed all the time. I doubt He would think that stick up your butt was funny though.

I'm picturing Jesus on line now posting this klind of stuff you do. It's so righteous.
You don't believe in Jesus so I doubt you can imagine it. Besides, you have enough righteous indignation for all of us.

Oh I'm sure you thought you were cute with it, yeah.
I sure did. I laughed especially hard on the the irony of you calling me judgmental when my humor was in response to your judgmentalness.

Instructions:
1. Grab stick
2. Pull down

Jesus laughed all the time. I doubt He would think that stick up your butt was funny though.

I'm picturing Jesus on line now posting this klind of stuff you do. It's so righteous.
You don't believe in Jesus so I doubt you can imagine it. Besides, you have enough righteous indignation for all of us.

How could anyone not believe in Jesus, I never stated that, you just make shit up, not christian at all on your part.

Instructions:
1. Grab stick
2. Pull down

How could anyone not believe in Jesus, I never stated that, you just make shit up, not christian at all on your part.
Beats me. I don't know how they couldn't, but they do.

Oh... you said the shit word. You must not be a Christian either, lol. How's this? Fuck off. You and your cronies come here for one thing and one thing only. You shouldn't be surprised when you get it. I never claimed to be a saint.

Oh... you said the shit word. You must not be a Christian either, lol. How's this? Fuck off. You and your cronies come here for one thing and one thing only. You shouldn't be surprised when you get it. I never claimed to be a saint.

Oh no, I'm not a christian, never suggested I was; that was what you did. I also have no cronies; that came outta your head, you’re seeing things again. Don't worry, your pontificating on religion and your self righteousness never hinted at anything saintly on your part. No one was fooled.

Oh no, I'm not a christian, never suggested I was; that was what you did. I also have no cronies; that came outta your head, you’re seeing things again. Don't worry, your pontificating on religion and your self righteousness never hinted at anything saintly on your part. No one was fooled.
Man, I sure am relieved. If you were a Christian I would have had to become an atheist. Thank God.

You have lots of like minded cronies. I can't wait until you all Darwinize yourselves out of existence. It shouldn't take too long given your behaviors and lack of objectivity. I pray for you guys every night. I say, Lord, please let these idiots reach rock bottom as fast as possible.

I sure am glad that we are all in agreement that I am no saint. I was worried for a minute that you guys would be building a shrine for me.

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.

So, tell me about my walk with Christ. I didn't know He had handed over his Judgement Robe to you.....

I'm Fen's crony..:bye1:

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.
utah is the most charitable state dingbat.
And it's very republican and right wing.

2016’s Most Charitable States

Idiotic shitpost OP, from an ignoramus blasphemer.

View attachment 111915
Right! If all the people calling themselves Christian in the U.S. were Christians, there would be no need for government welfare measures.
As I read your post, I remembered the stats...Democrats give less to charity than do Republicans.
Democrats tend to give to education. Republicans put the enemy of public education to head education.

So why do Democrats help people when Republicans only give them charity?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Mormons give 10% minimum of their wages to the church. Do you really think it goes to "charity"?

https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-Mormon-church-spend-the-money-it-takes-in-from-tithing

View attachment 111915
Right! If all the people calling themselves Christian in the U.S. were Christians, there would be no need for government welfare measures.
As I read your post, I remembered the stats...Democrats give less to charity than do Republicans.
What relationship does this have to the quoted post?
Diversion to unsubstantiated, non-quantified contentions as to which of the two-party dictatorship gives more to charities does not confront the fact that Christianity and Christian principles do exist in America, yet the needy are not succored.

Liar, adultery...what about Bill?
Liars... we've been lied to for years!

Role models...um, like who?
Pelosi, Madonna, Katy Perry, Beyonce

Hillary, who has clearly demonstrated
she is not only a sore loser but, a hypocrite

Obama, who has clearly demonstrated that
he wasn't a leader but a follower....
he didn't leave a legacy...he left a fucking disaster

People didn't elect Trump
to be a role model for their children...
he was elected to run the country.

Who has been acting like adults in Washington?
NO ONE!

Separation of church and state I thought.
Or, only when it suits your argument

Besides, I fail to see why you, an unbeliever,
would have a problem with the lack of Godliness....
I mean, how else could the perversion continue and thrive?!

What, as a role model, does the current President make? After all, a President does make some kind of role model, whether or not she/he considers it. And, in keeping with the 'op', how does that model correspond to Jesus' teachings?

Mormons give 10% minimum of their wages to the church. Do you really think it goes to "charity"?

https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-Mormon-church-spend-the-money-it-takes-in-from-tithing
If you're going to try to win a unwinnable argument be my guest.
Here's just a small sample. The Mormon church just gave 3 million to refugee camps in Europe.
It goes a lot farther than tithing my friend.

NO ONE!

Bill paid the piper. Trump was embraced. You can't compare the two.

View attachment 111915
Democrats tend to give to education. Republicans put the enemy of public education to head education.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Republicans are enemy of education??? Really, dean, you are a simpleton.

NO ONE!

Bill who?

Are those former presidents.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

View attachment 111915

Republicans are enemy of education??? Really, dean, you are a simpleton.
GOP Opposes Critical Thinking

Here's a copy.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform

Texas Republicans express 'regret' for officially opposing critical thinking skills

Better a simpleton than a tard.

We'll let you know when we are interested in an atheist's opinion on what Jesus taught.

Forum List

Back