What regulations do you think Trump will abolish first?

i think the democrats war on coal regulations will be first to fall.....

You?
Whatever safety and health regs he gets rid of, he should test them out first....for a few years....on Red states.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
Repealing regulations has already been "tested out," moron. Do you think they have existed since time began?

You?
Whatever safety and health regs he gets rid of, he should test them out first....for a few years....on Red states.

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

I have a good location in my State. It's within the 6th District, the only blue one on the State.

You?

I have a good location in my State. It's within the 6th District, the only blue one on the State.
It's going to be fun watching the liberals freak out as their regulations get eliminated...

Even the dishwasher boy who posted in here earlier won't let go of his environment friendly and quite useless detergent.....can you imagine when we deregulate nuke plants....:lol:

Forum List

Back