What regulations do you think Trump will abolish first?

i think the democrats war on coal regulations will be first to fall.....

You?

Could be, but I bet not far behind he is going to redo the CAFE standards for autos and light trucks-) He is also going to open some federal lands for mineral exploration.

I would like the phosphates back in my dishwasher detergent......
That would be nice but that requires a repeal of legislation that was put in for they could push more chemicals into the environment. Fireproofing chemicals in clothing protecting us and killing our lungs at the same time needs to go too.

You?
Whatever safety and health regs he gets rid of, he should test them out first....for a few years....on Red states.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

You?
Whatever safety and health regs he gets rid of, he should test them out first....for a few years....on Red states.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
Which ones?

You?

Which regs exactly? The GOP has controlled congress and could have overturned regs.

Obama stopped the issue of permits on public lands pending a review.

But since he's been in office 1,500 new mining jobs have been created.

However, since natural gas is the main fuel source for power plants, coal mining is a dying industry. Coal Miners who refuse to get trained to do something else or pickup and move to a place with more opportunities have only themselves to blame.

The writing has been on the wall for over a decade. Coal is dead. Get off the Oxy and move your asses to another state, preferably close to a new Amazon distro center.

You?

Which regs exactly? The GOP has controlled congress and could have overturned regs.

Obama stopped the issue of permits on public lands pending a review.

But since he's been in office 1,500 new mining jobs have been created.

However, since natural gas is the main fuel source for power plants, coal mining is a dying industry. Coal Miners who refuse to get trained to do something else or pickup and move to a place with more opportunities have only themselves to blame.

The writing has been on the wall for over a decade. Coal is dead. Get off the Oxy and move your asses to another state, preferably close to a new Amazon distro center.
See OP....

Forum List

Back