What really is Easter?

Latin proverb: "Omne vivum ex ovo". This means "all life comes from an egg".

ancient Persians painted eggs for Nowrooz, their New Year celebration falling on the Spring Equinox

promote the fertility of the trees and crops and protect against sudden deaths. And, if you would find two yolks in an Easter egg, be sure, you're going to be rich soon. That's what they believed!

An Orthodox tradition related with Easter celebrations is the presenting of red colored eggs to friends while giving Easter greetings. According to a History channel documentary about Mary Magdalene and her role in Christianity, the custom derives from a biblical event. After the Ascension of Christ, Mary supposedly went to the Emperor of Rome and greeted him with "Christ is risen", whereupon he stated, "Christ has not risen no more than that egg is red"

Deep-fried chocolate Easter eggs are sold around Easter time in Scottish fish and chips shops.

In Europe an egg was hung on New Year trees, on Maypoles, and on St. John's trees in midsummer.

At the Passover Seder, a hard-boiled egg dipped in salt water symbolizes both new life and the Passover sacrifice offered at the Temple in Jerusalem.

From ancient India to Polynesia, from Iran, Greece, and Phonecia to Latvia, Estonia, and Finland, from Central America to the west coast of South America, there are reports of myths of the whole universe created out of an egg.

Pick one or pick all

ACTUALLY if you want to be historically correct you need to honestly accept the death & resurrection scene is actually from Baal and Jesus is not a singular historical figure. This means to be HONEST AND HISTORICAL you must discuss the historical figures partially making up the mythical icons image.
In studying the Historical figures you will notice the one STONED & HANGED on Passover is Yeshu son of Mary of 100 B.C.
and not the Crucified Galilean (6bc) in the time of King Herod (died 4bc)and
Lysanias(died 35bc) nor the crucified revolter Theudas by the Jordan river (died 45ad) in the time of Pilate.

Sources:
The figure (Yeshu)sent to death on Passover (per John 18-19 and Mark 14-15)
was stoned (slew) and hanged around 85bc.
Source for being hanged not crucified: Acts 5:30 , Acts 10:39, Acts 13:29 , 1 Peter 2:24, Galatians 3:13.
Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).
Pandora is a planet that the movie Avatar was based on. Pandera sounds like a something the movie was based off of or derived from.
I'm not going to go out in the weeds over Baal which is basically paganism.

That was not a valid response that makes any sense, do does this mean you do not want to be politically and historically
correct? Isn't that exactly why everyone remains in the darkness (lies and ignorance),
because they don't want to be accurate?
In the age of information, where we go to and fro gaining knowledge(Dan 12:1-4) there is no excuses.
(Dan 10:21)

Pandora - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
Pandora - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
Pandora, a potato-shaped moon, is coated in a fine (dust-sized) icy material. Even the craters on Pandora are coated in debris, a stark contrast to the ...

Panderas is not a mythology.
The Character that Rome the Harlot church favored was "the half Roman" son of the Harlot Mary of 100bc. She had Yeshu after a fling with Roman Soldier Pantheras (Panderas) which is why Matthew 1:19 said Joseph had a mind to divorce her quietly.
He did not want her to be stoned. In this sin she was thus called Stada (stray) for straying from her husband. Yeshu was thus called Yeshu ben Stada.
The post by Mudwhistle which ignored history for sake of
ad hominem smokescreen, is trying to misslead people by insinuating Panderas as some mythology.

The Character that Rome the Harlot church favored was "the half Roman" son of the Harlot Mary of 100bc. She had Yeshu after a fling with Roman Soldier Pantheras (Panderas) which is why Matthew 1:19 said Joseph had a mind to divorce her quietly.
He did not want her to be stoned. In this sin she was thus called Stada (stray) for straying from her husband. Yeshu was thus called Yeshu ben Stada.
ad hominem smokescreen, is trying to misslead people by insinuating Panderas as some mythology.
No....I just don't like arguing with someone who thinks they know everything but are unable to give me a convincing argument.
You're exactly the type that I learned long ago not to get in an argument with..."Pearls before swine" so to speak.

I am offering information for research, sources and all, that is not arguing.
When you call it arguing that's because subconciously you are struggling with that info and arguing with it in your own perception and wrestling of the human ego.
See Jacob and Cyrus' struggles, both wrestling with the message and their change of heart struggles as Biblical reference to this.
tmp_26971-liapic1683505382.gif
tmp_26971-mound-hostages-Slavin120-400x3001552572154.jpg 1443226603.png

Last edited:

>>In 1859 a gravestone surfaced in Germany for a Roman soldier called Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera, whose unit Cohors I Sagittariorum had served in Judea before Germany – romantic historians have hypothesized this to be Jesus’ father, especially as ‘Abdes’ (‘servant of God’) suggests a Jewish background.

Tib(erius) Iul(ius) Abdes Pantera
Sidonia ann(orum) LXII
stipen(diorum) XXXX miles exs(ignifer?)
coh(orte) I sagittariorum
h(ic) s(itus) e(st)

Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera
from Sidon, aged 62 years
served 40 years, former standard bearer (?)
of the First Cohort of Archers
lies here
The gravestone is now in the Römerhalle museum in Bad Kreuznach, Germany.<<

Does not mean he fathered Jesus

stories written around 177 CE by a greek philosopher is not proof

>>In 1859 a gravestone surfaced in Germany for a Roman soldier called Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera, whose unit Cohors I Sagittariorum had served in Judea before Germany – romantic historians have hypothesized this to be Jesus’ father, especially as ‘Abdes’ (‘servant of God’) suggests a Jewish background.

Sidonia ann(orum) LXII
h(ic) s(itus) e(st)

lies here

Why would you need to lie?
READ MY SOURCES, why would you lie and say only a 177ce source when that is not true.
Why would you throw Matthew under the bus to lie? Truth needs no lies, only a great scam does.

Sidonia ann(orum) LXII
h(ic) s(itus) e(st)

lies here

READ MY SOURCES, why would you lie and say only a 177ce source when that is not true.
Why would you throw Matthew under the bus to lie? Truth needs no lies, only a great scam does.

Celsus one true doctrine

I don't need to lie

You lied a second time I had more then 1 source.
And yes you have been caught many of times and needed to lie when called out on it.
You even avoided the fact you INADVERTANTLY called Matthew a liar in your cover up.

And yes you have been caught many of times and needed to lie when called out on it.
You even avoided the fact you INADVERTANTLY called Matthew a liar in your cover up.

get the text

Sidonia ann(orum) LXII
h(ic) s(itus) e(st)

lies here

Celsus one true doctrine

I don't need to lie

Amazon $42.25 and free shipping

passover eggs on sedar plate...............

Eostre, an Anglo-Saxon goddess

Germanic tradition where an egg-laying rabbit called “Osterhase” or “Oschter Haws”

Hilaria was the ancient Roman religious festival celebrated on the March equinox to honor Cybele, the mother goddess, and her son/lover, Attis.
pleased to see that you know about that Osterhase …. or Oschter-Haas …. as we say here!

Forum List

Back