What Questions would you ask God?

Like I said, if it's just one question, I'd ask to be trained to be able to do what Yeshua does.

According to the Bible, all of his disciples had his same powers. Kind sucks that they didn't write it down for posterity doesn't it?

Like I said, if it's just one question, I'd ask to be trained to be able to do what Yeshua does.

According to the Bible, all of his disciples had his same powers. Kind sucks that they didn't write it down for posterity doesn't it?

His disciples have that same power now. Unfortunately, few rise to the level of discipleship needed.

What will be the date and time of my death?

I wouldn't want to know that. I have too much to do before then.

Well that's just it. I'm not sure I want to know, but I really could use the info, for planning ahead. My family members have died at all ages. I don't know which set of genes I have - the ones that live into their 80s, or the ones that give out in their 50s.

Nope, I use my rational mind, and there nothing rational about religion. A belief in some sort of higher power, maybe, but religion and its made up answers, no rational and logical position or evidence supports it

A rational person actually informs themselves about beliefs before rejecting them as irrational.

I'm well informed of beliefs, and have heard all the nonsense religious people try to pass off as facts and evidence. Nothing supports any religion being factual, nor any evidence of there being a god to begin with. ANd there is nothing rational nor factual about a belief, someone believing does not equate to it being real and rational
Wow, there really is one of you in every forum I've joined...comical

If I were to ask them today ....

How many licks does it actually take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
Can I ask an infinite amount of questions?
When all is said and done, can I come back to earth and do it again?

Before I would ask God any questions, seriously or kidding around, I would have to thank him first. I would thank him for guiding me through my storm and for helping me make good decisions in taking the right steps on my path, to better myself and my life. I would thank him for giving me the opportunity to be alive on this planet. I would thank him for all the good I have in my life.
amen

why why why did u let all this suffering happen on earth. please take the free will didnt u see this coming when u first created us after all ur GOD and u know the future

why why why did u let all this suffering happen on earth. please take the free will didnt u see this coming when u first created us after all ur GOD and u know the future

The abuse of free will may do some evil, but without free will, the world would be a much worse place.

Why does he require his own personal torture chamber named Hell, and how many eons does he require our punishment before he releases us from torment.

What questions would you ask the God of the bible?

How he came to exist?
Why he created you?
Why he didn't just kill the Devil?
Why we have to suffer?

I'd like to know if I can ever get to heaven given what a complete piece of trash I am. But that's pretty selfish of me, I know, so instead if I could have a request I'd trade that for all my questions.

I would ask God to please ease the suffering of the innocent. Especially the children.

Forum List

Back