What Questions would you ask God?

How come those assholes are The Chosen ?

If you read the Bible without bias against the Jews, you would understand...........

First off, God is said to be Light, and one of His names is "Elohim" which means "God of Many Powers", which is why that particular name is used in Genesis concerning the creation story.

Next, you've got Abraham who sat and watched the world, and finally saw God's handiwork, as well as noticed Him and started talking to Him. God told Abraham that because of his observations, as well as being able to figure out His existence, He was going to allow Abraham to walk before Him, and, also because of what Abraham did, his children for generations would be blessed.

It's not so much that the Hebrews are the chosen people as much as they are the chosen people because of their ancestor Abraham.

As far as picking just one question to ask Him? Sounds like a complete waste of time. Why? Because the Christians are telling me that I have to make friends with Yeshua, which to my way of thinking means that I should talk to Him and HaShem daily.

Asking just one question is something you do to someone you expect never to see again, and I'm kinda interested in the living forever part.

And yes, Si Moron is right, some of the answers WOULD be 42, which incidentally is the angle that light enters the human eye at, 42 degrees. Interestingly enough, because of that particular number, NOBODY ever sees the same rainbow.

And, since God is referred to as Light quite often in the Bible, I'd be willing to bet that everyone has a slightly different "view" of God.

Me? If I could ask only one question, I'd ask to be trained to do miracles and understanding like Yeshua (Jesus) has.

Has a Democrat ever made it heaven?

;)))))

Yes, there are several that have made it in, I'm sure.

However, I kind of doubt that many Republicans make it in. Yeshua said that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter Heaven.

Given the latest greed displayed by the GOP, I really doubt there are Republicans up there.

God, why did you do Sarah Silverman?

She's living proof that men will fuck anything. Give a woman a set of tits and a shapely ass, it doesn't matter how much of a harpy shrew they are, men will still want to fuck them.

Personal opinion? She's a shitty comedy person and not that cute.

Okay, I'll play.

I would ask him (or her) if he's pissed that so many people throughout history have used his name and his translated words as justification for the murder and oppression of others.

I would ask him if he considers those people to be true believers of him. If he said yes, then I would tell him "maybe I would better understand hell".

Okay, I'll play.

I would ask him (or her) if he's pissed that so many people throughout history have used his name and his translated words as justification for the murder and oppression of others.

I would ask him if he considers those people to be true believers of him. If he said yes, then I would tell him "maybe I would better understand hell".

That's a good question. You should start with the Catholic church editing the Bible and bastardizing His Word in the Torah.

From there, you could follow all the fracturing of the Christians, and work your way up to the present in the form of the YFZ Ranch and Strong City.

I'd really like to know why they are mixing things up as well. But, if you think about it, it's not so much mixing up as heavily editing, saying that their way is the only "right" one.

Remember.......either God is Everything or He is Nothing.

I would ask God, "Why?"

And I would be ready for the response, "Because."
'Why what? Sorry, you've already used your one question'

Again.........if you tell me that I've got to make a friend in Yeshua, then please.......tell me why I can ask my friend only ONE question?

Like I said........someone I ask just one question of? I never expect to see them again.

My friends? I talk to them daily.

Forum List

Back