What news personality do you most agree with? (poll)

What news personality do you most agree with?

• 3 Jake Tapper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Rachel Maddow

• 6 Maria Bartiromo

• 11 depends on what kind of mood I'm in

• Total voters

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I think I will wait to say. It is kind of hard to decide because I really like all the conservatives on the list

Least favorite would be Tapper. I never watched Mad cow enough to comment. But clips of her speaking about just whatever are... fingernails on the chalkboard

Curtis LeMay

R.c691ee28f7ebaea2733b1c395d43a183

Last edited:

Wow, are you that lame that you think all people listen to is either Fox, CNN or MSNBC big box MSM?

You don't even put OTHER in there as another choice! Who are you working for?

You ignore all of the good news media and didn't list a single person I get trusted news from!

What deceivers the elite Ds are. Comer said they WILL have a public hearing, so it is NOT either/ or.

But in a deposition, there is time to ask hundreds of questions. In a public Congressional hearing each person gets only 5 minutes, and if u watch the last video I posted you will see how dims always try to disrupt hearings (in case u didn't already know)

Wow, are you that lame that you think all people listen to is either Fox, CNN or MSNBC big box MSM?

You don't even put OTHER in there as another choice! Who are you working for?

You ignore all of the good news media and didn't list a single person I get trusted news from!
Get lost.

I posted about the ones I know about. gee... what a shock. Who does that?

:rolleyes:

I think I will wait to say. It is kind of hard to decide because I really like all the conservatives on the list

Least favorite would be Tapper. I never watched Mad cow enough to comment. But clips of her speaking about just whatever are... fingernails on the chalkboard
YOu left out more than a few.

Forum List

Back