What news personality do you most agree with? (poll)

What news personality do you most agree with?

• 3 Jake Tapper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Rachel Maddow

• 6 Maria Bartiromo

• 11 depends on what kind of mood I'm in

• Total voters
  • Chris Salcedo host of Chris Salcedo Show.
  • Eric Bolling: host of Eric Bolling The Balance.
  • Rob Finnerty: co-host of Wake Up America.
  • Carl Higbie: host of Carl Higbie Frontline.
  • Greg Kelly: host of Greg Kelly Reports.
  • Bob Sellers: host of American Agenda.
  • Rob Schmitt: host of Rob Schmitt Tonight.

I give a wide variety of suits a hearing. I don't have a favorite, but I can't stand Andrea Mitchell. I don't know why she rubs me the wrong way.

I think I will wait to say. It is kind of hard to decide because I really like all the conservatives on the list

Least favorite would be Tapper. I never watched Mad cow enough to comment. But clips of her speaking about just whatever are... fingernails on the chalkboard
None of the above.

I listen to a few podcasters, but for the most part, I have entirely given up short-form newscasting. It is deliberately designed to manipulate the facts, and the masters of that are MSNBC.

Of those with good shows that will keep you well informed, I like Dave Rubin of the Rubin Report best.

Jordan Peterson, James Lindsay, and Keri Smith's Deprogrammed is outstanding and insightful. Keri Smith is a born-again Normal person who escaped the clutches of the Woke.

I think I will wait to say. It is kind of hard to decide because I really like all the conservatives on the list

Least favorite would be Tapper. I never watched Mad cow enough to comment. But clips of her speaking about just whatever are... fingernails on the chalkboard
You follow talking heads? No wonder you are #1 on the Misery Index.

1701736988280.png

I like him, but he is Dry AF.

He is pretty good with Peterson's Exodus Series.
He is obsessed with morality, as I am also.

Even though we are of different religions, we are more alike in other ways.

Maybe another way to ask the question is "Which news anchor do you believe does the best job at presenting the news"? I think Chris Cuomo (since he left CNN and went to NewsNation) does the best job at presenting the news. His discussions with Bill O'Reilly are always interesting and informative.

Actually you mean...Should I trust news personalities? Why or why not?

When it comes to trusting news personalities, it is important to consider several factors. Trust in news personalities can vary depending on individual experiences, biases, and perceptions. Here are a few key points to consider:

1. News Skepticism and Exposure: Research suggests that people may consume news they do not trust. This indicates that trust in news personalities may not always be the sole factor influencing news consumption.

2. Declining Trust in Institutions: Trust in various institutions, including the government and the media, has declined in recent years. Factors such as poor government performance, political biases, sensationalism, and divisive coverage have contributed to this decline in trust.

3. Political Affiliation: Trust in the news can be influenced by political affiliation. In the United States, those who self-identify on the right are more likely to distrust the news compared to those on the left. This political polarization can affect perceptions of news personalities.

4. Media Trust Levels: Surveys indicate that trust in the media remains relatively low, with only a minority of Americans expressing a great deal of confidence in the media. Trust levels can vary among different demographic groups and political affiliations.

5. Personal Preferences and Experiences: Trust in news personalities can also be influenced by personal preferences and experiences. Some individuals may have had positive experiences with certain news personalities or outlets, while others may have had negative experiences that have eroded trust.

In conclusion, whether or not to trust news personalities is a personal decision influenced by various factors. It is important to critically evaluate the information presented, consider multiple sources, and be aware of one's own biases and the potential biases of news personalities. Developing media literacy skills can help individuals navigate the complex landscape of news consumption and make informed judgments about the trustworthiness of news personalities and outlets.

==> So, my answer is NO! Money can buy some personalities. That's one reason why. Crystal clear? :)

Sources :

1. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S1532785XMEP0703_2

2. Trust and Distrust in America

3. Americans' Trust In Media Remains Near Record Low

4. Overview and key findings of the 2022 Digital News Report

• Chris Salcedo host of Chris Salcedo Show.
  • Eric Bolling: host of Eric Bolling The Balance.
  • Rob Finnerty: co-host of Wake Up America.
  • Carl Higbie: host of Carl Higbie Frontline.
  • Greg Kelly: host of Greg Kelly Reports.
  • Bob Sellers: host of American Agenda.
  • Rob Schmitt: host of Rob Schmitt Tonight.

I am not able to watch Newsmax much because they don't have CCs and I need the CCs

But I do like Bolling, heard him when he was on Fox (or when Newsmax used CCs which is not often)

I love Greg Kelly. I should have included him, but again... see above re newsmax

I give a wide variety of suits a hearing. I don't have a favorite, but I can't stand Andrea Mitchell. I don't know why she rubs me the wrong way.
Dana Bash rubs me the wrong way, but then all libs do

can't stand Anderson cooper

Jake Tapper is a Trump hater with TDS

Maybe another way to ask the question is "Which news anchor do you believe does the best job at presenting the news"? I think Chris Cuomo (since he left CNN and went to NewsNation) does the best job at presenting the news. His discussions with Bill O'Reilly are always interesting and informative.
oMG

can't stand him

I am not able to watch Newsmax much because they don't have CCs and I need the CCs

But I do like Bolling, heard him when he was on Fox (or when Newsmax used CCs which is not often)

I love Greg Kelly. I should have included him, but again... see above re newsmax
Oh... yes they don't have closed caption... but you tube does so you can watch their videos on you tube...

None of the above.

I listen to a few podcasters, but for the most part, I have entirely given up short-form newscasting. It is deliberately designed to manipulate the facts, and the masters of that are MSNBC.

Of those with good shows that will keep you well informed, I like Dave Rubin of the Rubin Report best.

Jordan Peterson, James Lindsay, and Keri Smith's Deprogrammed is outstanding and insightful. Keri Smith is a born-again Normal person who escaped the clutches of the Woke.
Well, not all of us have access to those folks. Maybe that needs to be corrected asap but in the meantime...

Forum List

Back