Zone1 What is your race?

I'm quite pink and my eyes are blue.

It's not something I think about a whole lot except for my skin cancer and when I come into this forum and see how people like me are so hated.

What is your race and how did you come to this conclusion?

I’ll start. I am white. I came to this conclusion because my birth certificate says I am white.

Initially I thought I was white because other people said I was or because I looked in the mirror and observed that I was white. I later realized that my observation not the observation of others can be defined with a legal definition. I was in my 30s before I was finally given an answer by a college professor. Your mother has the legal authority to determine your race by whatever she writes on the birth certificate.
According to my wife I'm a pink potato.

I am Caucasian. I had one of those DNA things done, and I have ancestors all over Europe ...
Straight line from Ireland to Canada to Boston. All sorts of maladies due to lack of genetic diversity.

I’ll start. I am white. I came to this conclusion because my birth certificate says I am white.

Initially I thought I was white because other people said I was or because I looked in the mirror and observed that I was white. I later realized that my observation not the observation of others can be defined with a legal definition. I was in my 30s before I was finally given an answer by a college professor. Your mother has the legal authority to determine your race by whatever she writes on the birth certificate.
How did I come to this conclusion? Lol. Lmao! Really?

I am mixed race or euro-asian [european-asian.indian], or multiracial. I came to this conclusion since i was born because i knew i have european (serbian, little russian) and non-european (roma gypsy, part of that is middle eastern and southasian ancestry) but i confirmed by a genetic test. I have ancestry all the way from india to the balkans (europe) and everything inbetween so im a mix of more then one continent.

I’m Caucasian, which is my race, and Jewish, which is my religion and ethnicity.

The only race is the human race.

Forum List

Back