Zone1 Louis Farrakhan Is A Lying Antisemite

To be fair, NOI has only 15,000 active members.

They wield less political power than the PTA.

If they want to be antisemitic, anti-LQBT, or anti-anything else, it's safe to say not one gives a fetid, dingo's kidney.

Oddly enough I never had a issue with old Louie's BS, you always knew where he stood and he never amounted to much.....Better than the dem's gaslighting where they try to buffalo the voters while holding the same views as Louie and actually acting against the Jews.
The problem I have with Farrakhan is that there are some Democrats who not only attend his Jew-spewing rallies and/or welcome him as a respected guest, but actually fall for his lies and repeat them (thus advancing antisemitism).

As an example of the first, we had the Congressional Black Caucus members invite Farrakhan as an honored guest to one of their conferences. (Obama stood next to him for a photo op.) This is of course is not only hard to fathom - a group of Democrats fighting racism who then invite the most notorious Jew-hater in the country - but it sends the message that antisemites are to be tolerated.

As an example of the second, we had a DC Council member attend a Farrakhan rally, in which he heard Farrakhan repeat the antidemitic Rothschild conspiracy theory that the all-powerful Jews control the weather. When it later snowed, the Council member blamed “the greedy Jews” for starting the storm to make money. While intelligent people know how ridiculous that is, there is no shortage of dumb people in DC, and it advances antisemitism.

(And to add to the above story, the antisemitic DC Councilman not in,y was allowed to keep his seat, he qualified to run for mayor in the upcoming election. This too sends the message that antisemitism is not as concerning as racism, and in fact sends the message that it should be overlooked.)

The problem I have with Farrakhan is that there are some Democrats who not only attend his Jew-spewing rallies and/or welcome him as a respected guest, but actually fall for his lies and repeat them (thus advancing antisemitism).

As an example of the first, we had the Congressional Black Caucus members invite Farrakhan as an honored guest to one of their conferences. (Obama stood next to him for a photo op.) This is of course is not only hard to fathom - a group of Democrats fighting racism who then invite the most notorious Jew-hater in the country - but it sends the message that antisemites are to be tolerated.

As an example of the second, we had a DC Council member attend a Farrakhan rally, in which he heard Farrakhan repeat the antidemitic Rothschild conspiracy theory that the all-powerful Jews control the weather. When it later snowed, the Council member blamed “the greedy Jews” for starting the storm to make money. While intelligent people know how ridiculous that is, there is no shortage of dumb people in DC, and it advances antisemitism.

(And to add to the above story, the antisemitic DC Councilman not in,y was allowed to keep his seat, he qualified to run for mayor in the upcoming election. This too sends the message that antisemitism is not as concerning as racism, and in fact sends the message that it should be overlooked.)
Well they are dems so what did you expect.....Hearts and flowers?

The only thing tamping the dem's anti-Semitism down now is (gawd help me) Chuck Schumer....How's that for a messed-up situation?

Well they are dems so what did you expect.....Hearts and flowers?

The only thing tamping the dem's anti-Semitism down now is (gawd help me) Chuck Schumer....How's that for a messed-up situation?
But Schumer is NOT tamping down on anti-semitism. What has he done? When the Republicans wanted to take Trump’s EO that withheld federal funds from colleges that allow antisemitism to fester and make it permanent legislation, they couldn’t get the support from Dems. Even Schumer didn’t want to support it! His liberalism obviously trumped any concern for antisemitism.

But Schumer is NOT tamping down on anti-semitism. What has he done? When the Republicans wanted to take Trump’s EO that withheld federal funds from colleges that allow antisemitism to fester and make it permanent legislation, they couldn’t get the support from Dems. Even Schumer didn’t want to support it! His liberalism obviously trumped any concern for antisemitism.
So you're fucked. Time to move to Israel, the rocket attacks have to be better....Right? ;)

So you're fucked. Time to move to Israel, the rocket attacks have to be better....Right? ;)
Rocket attacks are worse, but that doesn’t mean that “Jew-free” speaking zones are not an ominous concern, and Jews should object loudly.

I guess the Dems aren’t satisfied with silencing and censoring Republicans. Now they’re moving on to Jews. Perhaps I need to wear TWO pieces of masking tape over my mouth!

Rocket attacks are worse, but that doesn’t mean that “Jew-free” speaking zones are not an ominous concern, and Jews should object loudly.

I guess the Dems aren’t satisfied with silencing and censoring Republicans. Now they’re moving on to Jews. Perhaps I need to wear TWO pieces of masking tape over my mouth!
The dems can't help it, it's in their KKK blood.

Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have exploited the anger and fear of Black people and harvested many millions of dollars for themselves spewing hate.
Another set of lies. Whites like you keep the anger and animosity alive and create the Farrakhans, Sharptons and Jacksons who speak out against the trash you push.

YOU are an example of the greater problem and you are a republican. Farrakhan will never get nominated for national office and his endorsement is death to a campaign. Meanwhile people like you vote republicans into office who have severe problems.

YOU are an example of the greater problem and you are a republican. Farrakhan will never get nominated for national office and his endorsement is death to a campaign. Meanwhile people like you vote republicans into office who have severe problems.
But Democrats are the ones who admire Farrakhan and attend his rallies and invite him to his conferences - and are influenced against Jews as a result. That’s why the antisemitic black serving on the DC council blamed the snowstorm on the “greedy Jews” - and yet the blacks in his district re-elected him. That’s also why the antisemitic NAACP chapter president circulated an antisemitic cartoon, and then his people rallied around him in support.

So blacks can’t have it both ways: elect antisemites into office and then complain that whites are racist.

Another set of lies. Whites like you keep the anger and animosity alive and create the Farrakhans, Sharptons and Jacksons who speak out against the trash you push.
Oh, the irony….

Blacks like you keep the anger and animosity alive and create the people you LABEL racist and speak out against the trash YOU push.

long ago---when I was a child (1950s) I read lots and lots of islamo nazi propaganda because it existed in freebee seedy little pamphlets left all over town.
The stuff was UTTERLY ABSURD ---but then---so was MAD MAGAZINE. I assumed that no sane person
could believe the crap. I grew up a bit and based on
little jobs, choice of profession etc---came into contact with lots of muslims---read the koran and
even visited mosques. I found out----THEY BELIEVE
IT!!!!!! Lots of people believe the absurdities that
are Farakhara's oral farts. He farts the islamo nazi
party line.. Lately---the AYATOILET OF IRAN has
blamed the riots in Iran, now ongoing, on ZIONISM.
He is "HOLY" to millions of shiite muslims. I met mostly sunni muslims but a few shiites-----both swallow the shit---however back in the 1960s--way
back then MOST IRANIANS I knew (the intelligentsia from Teheran)----would not. Lately, lots seem to have gotten brainwashed. Josef Goebbels said---approximately----"""repeat a lie often enough and
people will believe it""" For the record---the program to convert "african americans" is a brilliant islamo-nazi move that began in the early 20th century

Forum List

Back