What is "woke"? And what is the opposite of "woke"?

You seriously think authoritarian state is a requirement to address systemic injustices? You high or just stupid?

And yes! Imagine having morality and making arguments and policies based on it? Mind-blowing.
Your morality sucks.

Don't want any part of it.

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Aware of the injustice of the social system in which one lives: "

"Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".
Now try to explain that to Fox and other far-right extremists.

Liberal Dictionary:
====================================
Woke - Brainwashed, retarded, braindead.
I realize far-right individuals are attempting to alter the meaning of woke but fortunately it's not working. The opposite of woke is small-minded, sick and unthinking; hatred, pure and simple.

I realize far-right individuals are attempting to alter the meaning of woke but fortunately it's not working. The opposite of woke is small-minded, sick and unthinking; hatred, pure and simple.
You're right. Libtards aren't woke, it's just another thing they lie about. You just described leftards to a tee.

You're right. Libtards aren't woke, it's just another thing they lie about. You just described leftards to a tee.
LOL, keep trying, there's no fool like a far-right idiot ! They make themselves objects of laughter all the time.

Not at all.
People will follow. It's what people do. China proves this. Psychology proves this. Get everyone doing the same thing, being on the same page and you'll get everyone moving in the same direction.

Yeah

Make everyone go inside.
Weld the doors shut.
China is pretty good at directing.

The more agendas you force the less people will do.
Wear the clothes we tell you to.
Wear your hair as we tell you.
You must not dance.
You must not speak your own language.
You must love someone of the opposite sex.
You must dress as we say.
You must worship our god only.

That is the white agenda.

You must not dance.

That is the far-right agenda. I am white and I don't try to force my views on anyone.

Your morality sucks.

Don't want any part of it.
That's why our laws are based on ethics and the framework and functioning of our government and courts is based on Roman and Greek ideals, both pagan.

You must not dance.

Bullshit.

What about Irish slavery, or blacks owning slaves here, or blacks capturing the slaves that would be sent to the Americas, or the brutality of the native Americans overall and to each other when we arrived.
Well, what about it? Will you tell us all about the history of those things?

I'd love to know more about them.

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Aware of the injustice of the social system in which one lives: "

"Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".
The people who decry woke are the same people who believe lies and want to promote hatred.

Forum List

Back