What is "woke"? And what is the opposite of "woke"?

What are leftists doing exactly?

And bullshit, never fought against what I consider good policy based on good morals, it's the half baked right-wing dogmas that were the problem.

It's perfectly good to make murder, theft or fraud illegal, I don't suppose you would oppose forcing on people those sort of morals. So obviously it's a not a question of forcing or not forcing morals, but WHICH morals we are talking about specifically.

"half baked right-wing dogmas that were the problem"

And today you're pushing half baked left wing dogmas, you're no different. :dunno:

Can you cite an example?

Pushing sexual topics, such as gayness and transgenderism on elementary school children and seeing nothing wrong with it.

That's just one, and even if I did more, you would disagree, so what's the point? We're polar opposites. You're a hypocrite that I'm sure railed against the 'moral authority' when it was on the right, but have no problem pushing your morals using authority, flip side of the same coin. :dunno: You're no different, just your agenda.

We weren't talking about you, we were talking about the left and what it's pushing, being our moral superiors of course. :rolleyes:
Oooo I just thought that when you said YOU, you were addressing me, not every lefty out there that you seem to think I'm here to represent.

Woke is finding out about the Tulsa Race Massacre at the age of 50+ and realizing that you were never taught that there was a Tulsa Race Massacre while you were in school for 20+ years.
What about Irish slavery, or blacks owning slaves here, or blacks capturing the slaves that would be sent to the Americas, or the brutality of the native Americans overall and to each other when we arrived.

No, wokeness is a toxic, divisive world view produced by privilege that misuses statistics to falsely center race and gender as society’s biggest issues. It exists to take perceptions of “bigotry” and elevate its value. It offers no solutions, only new problems.

So you're complaining about the misuse of statistics, and yet you're misusing a word? How much iron in that irony?

Sensible middle americans
-death penalty, castration, life sentence for Pedos
-harsh sentences for violent offenses no bail
-drug law reforms

Wokes
-if it offends u on internet ban it
-if it calls u a name ban them
-everyone gets bail
-free heroin needles for all
-suppor looon AOC

Sensible middle americans
-death penalty, castration, life sentence for Pedos
Ignoramus, what makes you think "sensible middle Americans" (wtf?) did not read the Constitution?

8th Amendment states:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Aware of the injustice of the social system in which one lives: "

"Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".

Screenshot_20221127-193622_9GAG.jpg

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".
Being woke means agreeing with the democrat party stupid

Disagreeing with them means you are an insurgent, radical fascist and Trump supporter who needs to be humiliated and cancelled from society and history.

Next question

6horgg7j9bea1.jpg

8ur6h0bm28ga1.jpg

Woke means deluded and brainwashed.

The opposite of woke is sane.

Forum List

Back