What is With All of the Senators Who Visited Israel Last Week?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

Several members of Congress happened to be in Israel when the attack took place, including Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and Rep. Dan Goldman, D-N.Y. They have both returned to the U.S. safely.

A congressional delegation also visited Israel last week. It included Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, and Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., Jimmy Panetta, D-Calif., and Donald Norcross, D-N.J. They met with senior Israeli government officials during the trip.

Schumer has been briefed by leaders at the State and Defense departments and he has also been involved in efforts to facilitate travel for Americans who want to leave Israel.

Let this sink in. . .
in New York City on Friday, Schumer said that the purpose of the trip is threefold: to send a clear message that the U.S. stands with Israel, to meet with Israeli leaders and discuss the resources and support the nation's needs, and to show that support for Israel is bipartisan.

Except of course, the Palestinian Liberation Squad from his Democrat Party!

"We’re gonna get Israel everything it needs — Iron Dome, all the other needs, both military and humanitarian. And we’re going to do everything we can and I’m going to urge everyone, everyone in the American government to bring back the hostages, particularly our American hostages," he said.

Schumer better make sure that happens, or he will probably be euthanized by the Jewish American Medical School.

These people are off the charts determined to overthrow the American Culture. Notice how they quoted "Genocidal Campaign."

They can't make the news by doing good things for the people because they do nothing but good things for themselves.... so they have to do stunts like go to a war zone to make the news... Biden's turn is tomorrow.... I'd rather they stay home and work to make America better.....

Biden and the Democrats visiting Israel are on Iran's side.

I don't think so.

Idontthinkso.jpg

These people are off the charts determined to overthrow the American Culture. Notice how they quoted "Genocidal Campaign."

The Palestinians do not belong in Gaza; they do not belong in the West Bank; they do not belong in the Golan Heights. The Israelis conquered that land in a war provoked by the Arabs. The Jews should annex that land and settle it.

We did not win World War II by having cease fires with the Axis countries. Plenty of German and Japanese civilians were killed by our bombing raids.

if you had a better education, paid attention to current events, you would see that the billions of dollars given to Iran by the Democrats does indeed fund the war against Israel

US, Qatar deny Iran access to $6 billion from prisoner swap​

OCT 13

The U.S. and Qatari governments have agreed to block Iran’s access to the $6 billion it was set to receive as part of a prisoner swap with the U.S. in September. The move to deny Iran the funds comes after the Biden administration faced heavy criticism, as some Republicans claimed that the $6 billion helped Iran free up funds to support the Hamas terror attack on Israel.

The $6 billion was earmarked for humanitarian aid in Iran in a deal that freed five American prisoners. According to recent reporting, sources familiar with the matter say that Wally Adeyemo, the deputy Treasury secretary, told House Democrats on Thursday, Oct. 12, that now Iran does not have access to the funds.

The sources reportedly added that the while it’s not permanently frozen, officials said that applications to spend any of the $6 billion will be denied for the foreseeable future.

It was foolish of President Biden to promise the money to Iran, but Iran still does not have the money, so it cannot be claimed that the money paid for the Hamas attack.

US, Qatar deny Iran access to $6 billion from prisoner swap​

OCT 13

The U.S. and Qatari governments have agreed to block Iran’s access to the $6 billion it was set to receive as part of a prisoner swap with the U.S. in September. The move to deny Iran the funds comes after the Biden administration faced heavy criticism, as some Republicans claimed that the $6 billion helped Iran free up funds to support the Hamas terror attack on Israel.

The $6 billion was earmarked for humanitarian aid in Iran in a deal that freed five American prisoners. According to recent reporting, sources familiar with the matter say that Wally Adeyemo, the deputy Treasury secretary, told House Democrats on Thursday, Oct. 12, that now Iran does not have access to the funds.

The sources reportedly added that the while it’s not permanently frozen, officials said that applications to spend any of the $6 billion will be denied for the foreseeable future.

It was foolish of President Biden to promise the money to Iran, but Iran still does not have the money, so it cannot be claimed that the money paid for the Hamas attack.
So what, Biden and the Democrats gave Iran over a $100 billion.

Big deal, you freeze the last $6 billion after the war begins.

And, on a side note Democrats are still sending millions to the Palestinian murderers

It's definitely true. But at least you admit that you're Israel First.
I am not Jewish. The United States is not in danger of being destroyed. Israel is. that is the reason for my concern for the safety and well being of Israel, and of the Jews in general.

I am not Jewish. The United States is not in danger of being destroyed. Israel is. that is the reason for my concern for the safety and well being of Israel, and of the Jews in general.
You're not Jewish but you want Israel to own both parties. You're either a liar or a traitor.

You're not Jewish but you want Israel to own both parties. You're either a liar or a traitor.
I am glad that support for Israel has always had bipartisan support. The issue is not "Should we support Israel?' It is "How best can we support Israel?"

Forum List

Back